Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2007, 09:47 PM

Default Washington Post / Deadly Electronic Weapons

Washington Post picks up :

Gangstalking / Deadly Electronic Weapons

Mind Games

New on the Internet:

a community of people who believe the government is beaming voices into their minds.

They may be crazy, but the Pentagon has pursued a weapon that can do just that.

By Sharon Weinberger

Sunday, January 14, 2007; W22

Read complete article located here :

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/01/10/AR2007011001399_pf.html

IF HARLAN GIRARD IS CRAZY, HE DOESN'T ACT THE PART.

He is standing just where he said he would be, below the Philadelphia train station's World War II memorial -- a soaring statue of a winged angel embracing a fallen combatant, as if lifting him to heaven. Girard is wearing pressed khaki pants, expensive-looking leather loafers and a crisp blue button-down. He looks like a local businessman dressed for a casual Friday -- a local businessman with a wickedly dark sense of humor, which had become apparent when he said to look for him beneath "the angel sodomizing a dead soldier." At 70, he appears robust and healthy -- not the slightest bit disheveled or unusual-looking. He is also carrying a bag.

Girard's description of himself is matter-of-fact, until he explains what's in the bag: documents he believes prove that the government is attempting to control his mind. He carries that black, weathered bag everywhere he goes. "Every time I go out, I'm prepared to come home and find everything is stolen," he says.

The bag aside, Girard appears intelligent and coherent. At a table in front of Dunkin' Donuts inside the train station, Girard opens the bag and pulls out a thick stack of documents, carefully labeled and sorted with yellow sticky notes bearing neat block print. The documents are an authentic-looking mix of news stories, articles culled from military journals and even some declassified national security documents that do seem to show that the U.S. government has attempted to develop weapons that send voices into people's heads.

"It's undeniable that the technology exists," Girard says, "but if you go to the police and say, 'I'm hearing voices,' they're going to lock you up for psychiatric evaluation."

The thing that's missing from his bag -- the lack of which makes it hard to prove he isn't crazy -- is even a single document that would buttress the implausible notion that the government is currently targeting a large group of American citizens with mind-control technology. The only direct evidence for that, Girard admits, lies with alleged victims such as himself.

And of those, there are many.

READ COMPLETE ARTCLE AT WEB LINK !!!!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/01/10/AR2007011001399_pf.html

---------------------------------

Gerry Duffett

Toronto / Ontario / Canada

Old 01-14-2007, 09:57 PM

Default Re: Washington Post / Deadly Electronic Weapons

Thank you for the post!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-14-2007, 10:45 PM

I ask YOU!

Are these government/military secrets that should be kept from the American people?

When I say I have military intelligence, trust me, I do.

When people tell you they were victims of mind control programs and/or believe they are being "covertly" targeted by street games, zapped by EMF's, believe them.

When children tell you they are being taken from school into underground facilities and sexually abused, as in Presido, trust them.

It is time we start trusting the people and stop trusting our government.

If someone thinks the CIA is out to get them, trust them, they are.

I did not gain my intelligence because I am one of them. It is intelligence I gained through hardship. It is intelligence they tried to torture out of me. It is intelligence that remains after fighting for my life to escape them. It is intelligence I have and my life still to live because there are "good guys" out there.

Our government will use anything in their possession against us. Anything!!

As I've said over and over again, what they learned from US, victims of mind control programs, is ultimately targeted and used on peoples all over the world.

We were their human guniea pigs and the public is to be considered their lab rats.

Why would they be targeting so many people?

Most probably because they desire a way to neturalize, contain us if it gets to the point that we revolt against them.

I ask you again!

Should "lethal" secret, silent and invisible weapons be covertly targeted on the public at large?

Weapons that can kill you? Weapons that can transmit voices in your head? Weapons that can make you sound and feel crazy? Weapons that can cause physical pain? Weapons that can cause emotional distress?

I ask you again!

Are these government/military secrets in the hands of those who were elected to protect America and her people or those who harm America and her citizens?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P. S. I noted in the article reference to these weapon's ability to affect "sinus."

Of note is the increase in children/adults who suffer from allergies/sinisitis, etc.

And, we still can't dismiss CHEMTRAILS as a major player in climate/weather changes.

Afterall, this has been ongoing for decades, as well.

Why, on a clear day do dozens of planes traverse the sky, spewing fumes from the rear, creating criss-cross patterns, x marks the spot patterns?

As the fumes fan out, a sky that was once blue, is now cloudy and white.

They were looking for ways to affect weather changes.
Old 01-15-2007, 08:28 AM

Let me clarify.

For me, there were "the voices," and "the voices."

They are independent of each other, but, nonetheless were a DIRECT result of my incarceration in MKULTRA/Project Monarch and the use of secret, silent and invisible weapons.

Secret, silent and invisible weapons is how they WERE referred to.

This is how I shall refer to them heretofore.

There are "the voices" that THEY instilled while under their command and control in MKULTRA/Project Monarch, which were triggered after my "wake up" to cause a spinning effect of disinformation, a mental state of distress.

This, in an attempt to deny my access to top secret/"classified information." This, in an attempt to silence, neutralize and contain me.

How did they know I was awake? As I have stated, I am under surveillance 24/7. "I would be WATCHED my entire life," were there words to me.

The evidence of their INFECTION is my life is clear. Would it be clear to someone who does not have my background? Not immediately, but I know how they "operate."

Is my privay being invaded?

For what reason?

Have I committed a crime?

You know the answer.

This disabling "tactic" was used when I was young and referred to as schizophrenia and most probably the reason I continued to be victimized by them through institutionalization, etc. because I would not keep my mouth SHUT as to their criminal activities!

People who are being targeted today can visit all the mental health professionals they want, but until these weapons are made public, they will be given medication and looked upon as if they are crazy.

Is this something they want? No. So, what do they do? They go about their lives as best they can dealing with government/military interference.

Imagine forty years ago if a child accused doctors of putting voices in her head. If a child said that they had a way of penetrating one's mind.

Who do you think would be believed? Who do you think would endure institutionalization and torture?

Me or THEM?

Who do you think would appear to be crazy? Those who say they were mind control victims? Those who say the government is using their secret, silent, invisible weapons on them?

You know the answer.

The "evil doctors" are capable of creating mental disorders in a laboratory. They are capable of creating mental disease in their victims. The military through the use of secret, silent and invisible weapons are capable of making a person appear crazy.

Isn't it quite convenient when someone attempts to expose them that they have in their hands the ability to intrude one's mind and instruct them to kill themselves?

Then we have "the voices."

Those voices that are "speaking to you" as described in this article by some of THEIR victims of which YOU KNOW, are not a part of your BEING.

Shortly after 911, I became depressed and suicidal.

Before this time, throughout the 24 years of marriage to my husband, I never once expressed a feeling of wanting to end my life.

These voices were demanding something of me. They were instructing me to "take a knife and plunge it through my chest."

I was frightened because I knew this was not something I wanted to do, but the voices persisted.

Day after day.

Obviously, I visited my doctor.

I will not state here the other instructions I was receiving, but they were completely out of character.

Of course, I did not engage nor act upon any of these instructions.

Having made it through this attempt to silence me, my memories began to surface.

I was told I would always be a target. I was told that my husband, my children would be targets.

This, of course, to keep me from speaking out against them.

I am here now to tell YOU.

Take your "letal" directed energy, your silent, secret and invisible weapons and turn them against yourselves.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-15-2007, 10:21 AM

I was told by THEM that if I left the "sadistic cult," I would be on my own. No one could protect me from THEM. I would live my life in fear.

This was stated on the musician's site several times when I attempted to back off and they wanted to reel me back in like a fish on a line.

"You're on your own."

Obviously, if they were actually my protectors from the past as they wanted me to believe, they would not have instilled fear and/or threatened me when I attempted to leave. Role reversal of abusers as protectors in altered states of consciousness is common in mind control "sadistic cults." This keeps them enslaved.

Their objective was to keep me in altered states of consciousness, triggering disinformation, scrambling my brain, so to speak, so that I could not get recall the information I am now recalling here.

This, because I am now in a place where my sexual programming is not being triggered. I am not being placed in altered states of consciousness. I am not being mentally, emotionally and psychologically abused.

Obviously, mind controllers were in abundance on HIS site.

Some information was recalled as to politicians involved in my past abuse. I'm sure this is why the site was shut down for several hours one day.

It was said that I would be a target/victim the rest of my life. So, too, would my husband and children if I married.

Obviously, I would be a target in many ways through covert operations, but, specifically a target of their secret, silent and invisible weapons.

No one could protect me against them, it was said. We KNOW this is true. There is no protection against secret, silent and invisible weapons in the hands of criminals within government and military. Only knowledge and exposure can set us free.

To keep my mouth shut would be best, they advised.

I believe they have used energy directed weapons on some of my family members.

They can target anyone from anywhere.

None of us are safe.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-15-2007, 10:47 AM

They were testing the ability to increase and decrease a person's heart rate using heat generated laser beams.

They were testing the ability to increase and decrease body temperatures.

They were testing the ability to target an individual and create symptoms that mimic a heart attack; create heart palpatations; migraine headaches.

They were testing the abilty to use secret, silent and invisible weapons to cause numbness, tingling sensations, itching, etc.

As far as testing weapons, such as being able to sexually arouse an indiviudal from a remote location, I remember being asked to tell them when I was getting the "feeling down there."

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-15-2007, 12:34 PM

It was referred to as having the ability to "induce" a heart attack or stroke.

It was said they were working on the capability to control a person's thoughts, actions and state of health remotely using EMF, through the study of brain waves, sound waves and heat sensored lasers.

What will people think, I asked.

People will think they are going crazy.

The point?

To create a society of people who are beset by health problems, beset by psychological problems. To turn our society into walking zombies.

Why?

So they cannot rise up against us. Because the time will come when the Beast is upon them.

I ask YOU!

How do you think they learned what would work and wouldn't work in order to deploy it on the masses.

I ask YOU!

How do you think they perfected it so that it would work on the masses?

Did they use mice?

Did they use rats?

The answer is NO!!

They used humans as guniea pigs in mind control "satanic cults."

Why?

Because we could tell them what we felt and what we didn't. Because they could observe us and see what effect their weapons were having on us.

Because we could communicate and tell them when it was burning, when it was not.

When they had penetrated our minds. When they had not.

When we were itching. When we were not.

When our heart was racing and when it was not.

Did we do this of our own free will?

We know the answer.

Would you volunteer for this abuse?

We know the answer.

We were held against our own free will in so-called FREE AMERICA where our leaders protect us.

To believe that is to believe in a fairy-tale.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-17-2007, 10:04 PM

OK blue you are making me nervous. As some of those things have happened to me. Sitting in my chair watching tv. Then my heart starts to race. Getting shaky and breaking out in cold sweats.Blood pressure spiking to 204/146.Sudden panic and anger spells.My son has seen this himself.When i went to the emergency room they sent me home. My doctor was a bit upset when I told him.Im in good shape too 200# 34inch waist (just to get a picture) I can squat 315 pounds three times before my knee says ouch. The doc put me on bp pills for a bp 140/90 when I tore my dimiscus(think thats how you spell it)Didn't realize it might have been from pain in knee then. Now it is worse. He died of cancer. Funny how you learn about things after wards lol. Taking those pills was a mistake! Im not gonna get all paranoid now. Just makes me go hmmm. Blue you dont run a church in texas do you?
Old 01-17-2007, 10:05 PM

Maybe if I told you about the way I grew up. Well thats for the trusted.
Old 01-18-2007, 12:15 AM

Don't get me wrong blue it wasn't like your saying you had it. But I didn't grow up at home. And from what i can get we are close to the same age(46 for me). But for me it was like they were trying to make me into a killer. Always telling me I would kill someone with my bare hands.They would push me just to see what it was like when I went off.Before I turned 18 I finally did.I smoked some kid after a fire drill. I went after one of the counselors and accused him and them of this. He sat me down and admitted this was what they were trying to do. Took 12 month but they finally seen what would happen.they thought it was cute giving me the nick name rocky.Then they opened the doors and said theres the gate. But it was pay back time. So I stayed and picked on them for two months lol. But of course after I turned 18 the story continued.