Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2007, 02:10 PM

Default DISEASE

CANCER:

I may have information about this. However, I am reluctant to pass it on.

I would be curious to know how many politicians within Senate, House of Representatives, Presidents, etc. have suffered with cancer and died as a result.

If we knew this, then we could probably come to our own conclusion as to what you may think I am speculating or recalling.

If you're going to serve them, they want you for life.

How would they ensure this to a certain degree as best they could?

Innoculations/vaccinations for diseases which they consider population control for the rest of society.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Old 01-17-2007, 10:15 AM

Default Re: DISEASE

I was reading an article in Newsweek, November 27, 2006, about autism. The statistics are staggering.

Estimated to affect 1 in 500 to 1 in 166 children or as many as 500,000 Americans under 21; mostly male.

These statistics apply to present, of course. The future outcome cannot be predicted.

If they want to create "walking zombies," humans who are trapped in their own world, inside their own heads, unable to communicate coherently. Trapped inside their own minds; only able to hear the "voices in their heads," prisoners in their own worlds, AUTISM certainly fits this category.

So, now, if this were to be an operation and they were to follow it as to statistics, they would have to "taint" immunizations for certain areas.

Somehow, it targets and kills brain cells responsible for verbal ability before they have developed or are in the developing stages.
It interferes, it destroys left brain/right brain functioning.

Now, if this is most prevalent in men. Just imagine the consequences of a society without functioning males and a society with 'beta' programmed females.

This does not take into account that these humans, who will never grow up, never be able to take care of themselves, never be able to FUNCTION IN SOCIETY (their goal), receive little if any assistance from government. What happens to them when their parents decease? Wards of the state if they are not able to be cared for by other family members?

Lock them away. More experimentation?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-17-2007, 10:48 AM

The topic of AUTISM is quite distressing to me. I am experiencing recall and experimentation.

It was said, they would have all of their senses, but be reduced to animals, without the ability to communicate.

It is a form of torture.

Something over my mouth. Unable to speak, of course, causes frustration.

Autistic children express with frustration. Acting out physically. Grunting or moaning. Many autistic children do not speak at all.

Reducing us to animalistic behavior through BETA programming and reducing us to animals, period.

They were also looking for ways to create inability to concentrate, focus.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-17-2007, 10:56 AM

One large, noisy chopper passes overhead.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-17-2007, 11:26 AM

With my mouth taped, lying on a bed, so-called doctors/scientists standing over me.

See, see, how do you like it? Do you like being silenced? Do you like not being able to respond? Do you like not being able to talk? Do you like only hearing the voices in your head? Do you like being trapped inside your own mind? Do you like being a prisoner of your own world. Do you like being tortured?

Is this what you want? This is what we will do to you if you do not keep your mouth shut about our research.

Do you want us to inject you with this "vaccination" after it is tested and perfected? After the results we seek are realized? After we know that it works.

This is what we will do. We kid you not.

You will be a walking zombie, just like the rest of them.

Their intentions: To release this to the public in the form of a vaccination for children.

It could be the HIP vaccination as I would think the other childhood immunizations responsible to a certain degree for ADD and ADHD.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-18-2007, 11:26 AM

My son had only his first shot and I refused all the follow ups because I didn't see why he needed them. I had all the things they wanted to immunize for and it didn't kill me. People have been getting mumps measles and chicken pox for thousands of years.And the others I just refused because I just do not trust the system. For reasons that were and are obvious to me.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:50 PM

Immunizations can be fatal and doctors inform you of this beforehand. The statistics are very low.

THEY cannot kill our children with immunizations because that would be too obvious.

However, they can cause other disorders with same.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-20-2007, 05:22 AM

yes they can.
Old 02-17-2007, 09:45 AM

Bump!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-17-2007, 04:05 PM

Was reading about the "safety" testing that was carried out on the HPV vaccine that is soon to be made compulsory for girls (completely unnecessary if they've got any understanding of sexual hygene).

They tested the vaccine against the vaccine sans the bugs, i.e. the adjuvents and aluminium chemicals were injected into the control group as well.

Lo and behold, the vaccine had no more reactions than the control.

(like testing aspartame against a control of MSG)