Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2007, 07:49 PM

Default Net Petition and homeboy security

http://www.grassrootsfreedom.com/gw3/articles-home/articles.php?action=view&CMSArticleID=398&CMSCateg oryID=24

Both wanna be emperors McCain and Pelosi support shutting down the net.
Take a moment to sign the petition, you know they mean to shut places like this down.

Hmm..Funny how icons in the media before Nov 7 have since disappeared into total oblivion, like Cindy Sheehan for example. In scanning briefly the local pundits they seem to be lacking the proper Illuminati direction right now and are opting for meaningless fluff material. The smoking Nazis and how some kidnapped kid lived with some asshole for four years.
The "surge" still dominates political crap, but then again we know it's a deliberate set up to divert minds away from far worse things occuring daily.

Three kids at my son's high school are being brought up on the charge of
"making an explosive device". My son says these are all really good kids and were just doing what adolescents sometimes do, play with things that go boom. The term "explosive" device here means a plastic coke bottle filled with dry ice. Big deal. Now these kids have a police record because the adults have become Nazified by the Illuminati asshole, shitheads.

Old 01-18-2007, 08:11 PM

Default Re: Net Petition and homeboy security

This is their desire, no? To criminalize our children for the least little thing. Get them into the system. Once in the system, if you live in a small town, the police most likely will TARGET you.

This can be such a vicious cycle.

This happened to my son for quite some time. Police knocking on the door because he made a call to a man who was harrassing his friend's mother who is single. He was written up for this.

Teaching our children not to step out of line, to obey the Nazi's or suffer the consequences!

GAWD, this stuff makes me ill.

Kids just can't be kids anymore.

Like I said in another post, we have them and their "inside" 911 job to thank for the noose they keep tightening around our necks at present.

I think these parents should try to get an attorney and FIGHT IT!!! through the media, too.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-18-2007, 08:16 PM

I'm really missing something with this bill. Are you certain it's about shutting down the NET?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-20-2007, 05:38 AM

When I was a kid we made pipe bombs out of copper pipe and sparklers. Made holes not big but a lot of noise. These kids didn't make anything close. In grade school they taught us how to make the same kind of bomb as them.But it was vinegar and baking soda. This stuff is getting out of hand.The trade centers sure didn't come down with pop rocks in soda bottles!
Old 01-20-2007, 01:11 PM

Oh, and "explosive" device means a coke bottle full of dry ice by the way.
Seig Heil!
Old 01-20-2007, 01:44 PM

Fascist (expletive)!

In Peace,
BlueAngel