Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2007, 11:16 PM

Default Re: the future of mankind (pop the corn 3hr 24min clip)

and there commercials with the blonde twins?

:lol:

Old 01-21-2007, 03:28 PM

Another fine example of arrested development!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Or, are they child-like alters?

Basically, the same thing.
Old 01-21-2007, 04:45 PM

The Human species has no future.
Old 01-21-2007, 06:04 PM

You're negativity is bothersome.

But, go ahead, if you must.

I understand.

Who are THEY to determine the fate of the human species?

Why should we be extinquished and THEY survive?

Because they have the power and we don't?

They should not be allowed to shape the future of the world and humankind according to their "evil" vision.

It is in God's hands and in him I trust.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-21-2007, 07:41 PM

The Human species will choose to become extinct, no outside force is needed. The individual can choose otherwise. Humans were never intended to be anything but a short lived container. The biological human will either become the electro/mechanical or the spiritual. You may say that this is the Law of God or the Law of Evolution, but never-the-less it is the Law. Not all think this is negative.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Barbarien wrote:
The Human species will choose to become extinct, no outside force is needed. The individual can choose otherwise. Humans were never intended to be anything but a short lived container. The biological human will either become the electro/mechanical or the spiritual. You may say that this is the Law of God or the Law of Evolution, but never-the-less it is the Law. Not all think this is negative.
The human species, collectively, are individuals.

How then will an individual chose otherwise if the Human species will choose to become extinct?

Why would a human chose this without interference from an outside force? Because, by this time, the interference will have already been accomplished and the choice will be one of two.

We either accept implants or not. We will be CHIPPED or not.

If humans were never intended to be anything but a short lived container, this suggests, to me, that the theory of evolution is just that, a theory.

It also suggests that we are an experiment. One big experiment.

What amount of time would best define short-lived? Does this time frame extend beyond what was expected of our containers?

I can't say it is the Law of God or the Law of Evolution because evolution is a theory and GOD would not want this.

Humans can be programmed to codes and commands, store information, etc., much like a computer.

Man (spiritual) vs. machine may not be as fictional as portrayed in the cinema.

WE know that our future is depicted in this way in television and cinema. This is how we are programmed. Our conditioning is set forth in this way toward acceptance.

This may be one of the reasons that I CHOOSE not to watch many science-fiction movies.

For me, the reality is there. Our future unveiled right before our very eyes, but labeled as science fiction.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Most will choose mechanical. To fight something that is as evil and inhumane as I and many others have faced is nearly impossible.

We are all struggling against machines at present. We are in the first stage, perhaps, and we find that they are taking control of our lives.

Man against machine is reality. Or, man against the BEAST!

Tired,
BlueAngel
Old 01-22-2007, 07:13 PM

How would you like your CHIPS?

With or without dip?

Will french onion do?

Would you like them implanted under your skin or on the outside?

How 'bout a labotomy to go with that?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Don't forget to say "thank you" as you leave the line on your way out.
Old 01-23-2007, 08:00 AM

To chip or not to chip. That will be the question.

If your choice is not to chip, it can be said, that you have chosen spiritual survival.

Will your survival be short-lived and painful in a concentration camp until they figure out what to do with you?

They're certainly not going to allow you to live a life of luxury. They're not going to provide you with the necessities of life. They will make your choice not to CHIP a living hell.

Will they experiment on you as they did on prisoners during the Holocaust?

Will they gas you?

Will they torture you as they did in Abu Ghraib prison?

http://images.search.yahoo.com/searc...t-501&ei=UTF-8

Remember, they're "sadistic pigs."

Does America have any allies who could protect us from this atrocity?

If so, will they have the capability to enter? Will they let them enter?

Will a war ensue?

Will this be another genocide?

Will this be another Holocaust inside America's borders?

Will the power/war mongers survive?

America is now an isolated country. Communication with other nations is practically non-existent.

I ask YOU.

Is America a fascist/communist country or an emblem of democracy, peace and freedom?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-23-2007, 05:16 PM

The Human Species is composed of individuals. This does not indicate that the collective actions of this species reflect individual actions. The entire Human Species is designed to come to an end, but the individual can choose to escape this end and this can be done at any point during the entire species existence. The water is not destroyed if the glass is broken.

The very existence of the Human Species came about by the interference of an outside force. Therefore the precedent is set. The choice has always been one of two.

Being chipped is the smallest of your worries. Part human, part machine will be much bigger. The implications of this will be in part the marriage of human and non-human thought. This new entity will be ready to shed its remaining humanity and can in a crude way achieve immortality of a very physical and worldly kind.

The Human is a container for something else and this something else calls itself Human while confusing this self awareness with the vessel that carries it (the water thinks it is the glass). The individual Human Shell is designed to die and this is true of the entire species, but the contents are designed with the possibility of not knowing death. Evolution knows nothing of the contents only the container.

Humans are an experiment.

The individual container, without mechanical modification, will on average never last more than 120 years.

The Human species, as it was modified,has approximately 14,000 years.

The content of the container is much older than the container and will come to an end only by its own choice.

The Mind of GOD is not known by any except GOD. To say GOD would not do this or that is not possible to any including the CHRIST.

You are correct in saying most will not choose what they think they would choose.

All Human so called entertainment is programing and very effective.
Old 01-24-2007, 09:41 AM

I request evidence, SIR, to support this information you present as to creation of the human species or I will have to dismiss it.

I will also need verification as to how and why you know this. Credentials, please!

You need to explain the container and outside force.

You need to explain the two choices of which you speak.

Eternal life or death?

Eternal life with THEM or death?

I chose eternal life with GOD.

The human race is being experimented on by THEM. I have already explained who THEY are.

The "mind controllers," the corrupt government of the US, the military industrial complex, the satanic cult, the "rogue" CIA, those in control of the secret, silent and invisible weapons, the drug companies, the FDA. Need I say more?

Yes, programming of the masses is most effective through television and cinema.

In Peace,
BlueAngel