FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2007, 08:15 AM

Default Re: Hell-O Sinners!!

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
LaDomino,

You SUGGEST that I love an entity that speaks vile and vicious of me because this is the only way.

An anonymous, vile and vicious poster on an internet forum. This is whom you suggest I love.

You, my friend, have your scrupples mixed up.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P. S. I love my husband, my children, my family and friends. We are not vile and vicious toward one another. We are respectful. That is love. They don't call me a Bitch. They don't call me a cunt. They don't threaten me or tell me they wish I were dead.

You suggest I love some vile and vicious, disrespectful creature on an internet forum who states as above about me.

I chose whom I love and not whom you suggest I love.

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

Love the Devil. The Devil who spews vile from his mouth.

Oh, sure, LaDomino, I'll do this, cause you say love is the only way.

Let me go tell my husband that I just found a new love on ClubConspiracy. He calls himself The Devil. He refers to me as a Cunt and a Bitch, threatens me. But, hey, honey, there's this other guy on the site and he says love is the only way.

What do you think, honey? Should I give him my love?

Here, come read his posts about me.

Now, what do you think? Write him off or love him?

Cause you know, LaDomino says, it's the only way.

This is an interesting turn of events for our pathetic lost sheep that calls itself BlueAngel.

Now I am called his tormentor (as I seriously doubt it is a she from the post above) just like the 30+ page thread about some musician that had him as a some sort of slave.

Now he accuses me of stalking and tormeting? In truth it was he responding to my responses to the previous trolls Shadow_ and then Barbarien after Shadow_ was banned. And then of course there was Bondi__ who I am not sure if it is this guy or the other troll.

For me not to respond to him is easy. Just have him stop replying to my posts not directed towards him in that sarcastic method of his.

He was definitely called names but perhaps in his mind he may also have been threated. God only knows how things are percieved in his mind.

Quote:
I love my husband, my children, my family and friends. We are not vile and vicious toward one another. We are respectful. That is love.
If by some small chance this is true, then why are you here "flirting"? Why are you here participating in something you find so vile? throwing insults, calling people names, being disrepectful?

You are one sick individual, end of story!
Your post, Spectre, makes absolutely no sense. In fact, I was responding to LaDomino and for some reason you thought I was talking to you.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Old 02-02-2007, 08:16 AM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Always retaliation.

Observe that all human beings can make their own reasoning to support their own beliefs. That is why one is even able to challenge truth with another synthetic personal truth.

My ship is on course. I am at peace. I have nothing to fear and everything to love. I am not blinded by the fogs that most sailors are blinded by, so my way is clear.
I am wise because I have made it so. I am wise because I understand wisdom.
Do you perceive me as above others? I have said no such thing. We are all equal in essence, and we can differ in our awareness, so what does it mean to be above?

Observe that all human beings can make their own reasoning to support their own beliefs. They see what they want to see.
LaDomino,

This is a Conspiracy Forum. Do you have anything to add to the discussion other than psychobabble?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-02-2007, 08:17 AM

Quote:
spectre wrote:
These posts all speak for themselves. Any normal human being can tell who's who. We could waste additional time and take a vote to prove my point.
If you're talking about taking a vote between yourSELVES and Shadow. By all means, go for it. It will be a "little" committe of two.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-02-2007, 08:25 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
This is a Conspiracy Forum. Do you have anything to add to the discussion other than psychobabble?
This is priceless, from someone that has contributed over 1,500 posts of psychobabble, or at least babble :-?
Old 02-02-2007, 08:27 AM

I'd have to agree. I AM PRICELESS.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-03-2007, 03:12 AM

Psychobabble? That is your opinion.
Old 02-03-2007, 07:08 AM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Psychobabble? That is your opinion.
Look, if you're going to state that there is an entity above the Illuminati, but the Illuminati don't know this, but you know this from a spiritual source, but can't give it up.

I would say, yes, psychobabble.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-03-2007, 04:23 PM

Still your opinion though... :-)

I would say the stuff you write all too much about some famous musician having you under mind control is psychobabble too, but thats just my opinion.
Old 02-03-2007, 05:54 PM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Still your opinion though... :-)

I would say the stuff you write all too much about some famous musician having you under mind control is psychobabble too, but thats just my opinion.
Really? But, it's certainly more believable than your one-liner.

And, I would say this. Your opinion doesn't matter.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-04-2007, 01:46 AM

Some would say mine is more believable and some would say yours is. Who holds the majority? And does the majority know best? Or does the minority know better that the majority?
See, there are just too many factors.

And I would say your opinion doesnít matter if itís an opinion of my opinion, which could be the more believable opinion of the majority or the minority who know better. Or does the majority know better? My basis being Ė you cant tell whos opinion is right and whos is wrong when you cant know the opinion of the majority or the minority, and which group knows better. What you can do is just stick to your own personal opinion.