Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2007, 06:13 AM

Default Re: The Dark Side

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel. My huband, children, family and friends can testify that is not me.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Paranoid delusions

Old 02-09-2007, 01:06 PM

The truth is not a delusion.

You must be threatened by my knowledge.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-09-2007, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Houdini wrote:
I kind of regret joining this site. I was hoping for lively insights into oraganisations or groups to resist the advancing tyranny. I guess I was wrong.
Agreed. The quality has heading downhill for some time now and it would almost appear intentional. I might recommend ATB because it their forum is fully moderated. I suspect the activity here at present will by no means attract quality members and users like myself will continue to look into opting out.

I would recommend you make the effort to turn this around by starting a new thread on a serious subject but certain known individuals will only flood it with their continued nonsense.

A shame really...
Old 02-09-2007, 05:47 PM

Let's assume this ISN'T scripted...

Not more than one week ago igwt and you appear as comrades and now the same delusional, paranoid and schizophrenic accusations are spreading to those who formerly displayed support for you.

At what point will it dawn on you BlueAngel that you are incapable of getting along with ANYONE?

Judge not! Your own statements cancel eachother out and you are all and do all you accuse others of.

You are the one who is deserving of such scrutiny. You have stated that you have evidence to support your claims, yet you do not.

You think you are relevant to every thread, every topic, every post and everyone here yet you are not.

A formal complaint has been submitted regarding your rude and ongoing disruptive behavior.

Regards, Spectre
Old 02-09-2007, 09:40 PM

Quote:
spectre wrote:
Let's assume this ISN'T scripted...

Not more than one week ago igwt and you appear as comrades and now the same delusional, paranoid and schizophrenic accusations are spreading to those who formerly displayed support for you.

You're not comprehending again. I'm not looking for support from anyone on this site. Again, IGWT has been OUTTED. The explanation has been provided. It is concrete.

At what point will it dawn on you BlueAngel that you are incapable of getting along with ANYONE?

I have no desire to GET ALONG with you. You've been OUTTED. It's been explained. It's concrete. That was part of my job then and it's part of my job now and it doesn't allow for getting along with those who have "hidden agendas."

Judge not! Your own statements cancel eachother out and you are all and do all you accuse others of.

Your statement is wrong. You do all that I accuse you of doing.

You are the one who is deserving of such scrutiny. You have stated that you have evidence to support your claims, yet you do not.

You're still not comprehending. I don't have to provide evidence to you or anyone else on this forum. And, why on earth would you think I would? In fact, this is a conspiracy forum or haven't you noticed? Any conspiracy under the book is okay with Spectre except Mind Control in the Music Indusry. Gee, I wonder why. The question answers itself.

You think you are relevant to every thread, every topic, every post and everyone here yet you are not.

No, I don't think I'm relevant to every thread. But, you do.

A formal complaint has been submitted regarding your rude and ongoing disruptive behavior.

Likewise. Just curious, Spectre, did you add The Devil to that complaint?

Regards, Spectre
Old 02-09-2007, 09:54 PM

Remember Bitch, I don't exist.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:22 PM

Quote:
cold wrote:
Remember Bitch, I don't exist.
I'll remember what I choose.

The opposite would be BASTARD!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-10-2007, 08:04 AM

My, the first time I have ever been called a Bastard. In linage, I am not, but in deed and personality I am the Supreme Bastard. I accept your comment coming from you of the broom.

The Devil
Old 02-10-2007, 08:28 AM

I'm sure it's not the first time. Don't delude yourself. However, we accept you have no other choice.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-10-2007, 04:25 PM

Splinters again and in the same old place! You need to sharpen your bitch tongue.