Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2005, 07:09 AM

Default A challenge!

As a new member and poster, I thought I wouldn't mess about, I'm going to get straight on with it.

I believe, probably more than most of you.

However, I challenge any one of you to come up with solid facts - Not based on speculation and conjecture, why Freemasonry is allegedly evil.

If the globalist masters pertain to be Freemasons, they certainly aren't recognised by real Freemasons (United Grand Lodge of England).

You are all pointing a finger at Freemasons as the architects and engineers of the NWO, provide me with proof, and I will provide you proof that you are wrong.

I am a Master Mason and proud. I am poor, honest and of good repute in my community. I swore an oath on the Bible and I believe in God.

I look forward to continuing to post here, and healthy, good discussion, I will never offend and respect your opinions. May I request the same courtesy?

Old 01-13-2005, 07:38 AM

Default Re: A challenge!

I'm sorry, could you specify what it is you 'believe' more than most of us? Thankyou.
Old 01-13-2005, 07:40 AM

Peace Yeoshua,

I for one don't know much about freemasonry. I just wonder, do you people believe in one god, multiple gods or what exactly?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 01-13-2005, 08:08 AM

One of the pre requisites to join Masonry is the belief in 'A Higher Being', so it does require a monotheistic belief.

It is open to all faiths.

Not to offend any of the faiths within the lodge, the God is called Great Architect of The Universe (GATOU).

Simply because I swore my oath in a predominatly Christian lodge, I swore it over the Bible, but in other contries, provinces or regions you swear over the appropriate book (Volume of Sacred Law VSL) so the Torah, Koran etc.....

Hope this helps.

Yours

Aye
Old 01-13-2005, 08:19 AM

Quote:
madkhao wrote:
I'm sorry, could you specify what it is you 'believe' more than most of us? Thankyou.
Specify? I doubt it, but I'll try.

Hollow earth theory, Planned depopulation, Human Genome Project, MKULTRA, HAARP, Chemtrials, Microwave mind control, Eugenics, Vaccination Assault on the Species, Fortress Europe, Mantauk, Uriel's Machine, Coral Castle, The perceptible world, Trilateral Commision, Dominant Gene, Origins of Humankind, The bloodline of The Christ, Planet X, Apollo 11, 9/11, Lucis Trust, The Men Who Stare at Goats, 1st Earth Batallion to name but a few........

Madkhao - don't take it as a personal slur - please.
Old 01-13-2005, 08:20 AM

What is your definition of good and evil ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 01-13-2005, 08:23 AM

I cannot state PROOF, but only that which I believe.

I saw a freemason ritual (DeMolay, which are, generally, junior masons) and I SENSED the mockery of a religious ritual in progress.

At first, I said to myself, 'okay, ya know what, its a frat club, is all, and everything will be okay.'

However, everytime I went to one of them, I'd pull words and phrases out that just seemed 'wrong,' so I decided to do a little bit of research at the library.

And then there were the symbols. I saw a pentogram . . . that's not cool to a Catholic . . .

And so, after I researched a few different things, I said, 'fuck it, lets look for books on satanism.'

And guess what I found . . . I found that a lot of the 'code words' that they used were actually derivatives of phrases that were written by the likes of Crowly and LaVey . . . Alisdair Crowly being what he was, and Anton Szandor Lavey, being the self-proclaimed 'black pope of satanism' (who, by the way, humored me that he used to be a caliopy player)

Its a big cult . . . without all the inconveniences of having the leader sleep with yours and everyone elses wives, while you go to work just to sign your check over to some lunatic who has a way with words. Its even bigger than Jehovas Witnesses . . . which in and of itself isn't BAD, it just doesn't seem right.

And then there was all this stuff about brotherhood, and never EVER letting a brother get into trouble . . . well, if a brother of mine robbed a bank and killed 20 people . . . does that mean if I knew it was him, am I expected to go down with him if he told me and I did nothing? That would make me an accomplice, wouldn't it?

Looking back at it now, if I were to stick with it, I'd probably be in a much better working position, making a hell of a lot more money than I am now. But is my eternal soul worth the temporary life down on earth?

And the points of view that was suggested that I had to believe in, even if I didn't agree with it? Isn't that just a bit one sided? I mean Catholics debate each other, they scrutinize the church, hell the church scrutinizes God . . . at least there is free will, even with the church. I just will myself to do the right instead of the wrong.

It's not proof, but its what I believe, and that's what was asked, right? Why we believe the masons are generally bad?

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 01-13-2005, 08:43 AM

Firstly, my definition of good and evil:

Good: selfless acts, truth, justice - Acts of the light

Evil: Careless or thoughtless acts, cruelty, inconsideration, selfishness - Acts of the darkness (not the band)

The Entered Apprentice Freemason seeks light. NOT lucifer the light bringer, but light.

OK, Next, Alistair Crowley was NOT a Freemason. DeMolay is NOT a UGLE recognised craft, therefore not true Freemasonry.

And the Oxford dictionary definition of a cult, well one of them at least, is:

Cult (n) An exclusive group of persons sharing an esoteric, usually artistic or intellectual interest.

So to argue semantics, you are correct in that.

To discuss the Brotherhood. It IS expected that a brother helps another brother EXEPT where that help is either: Contrary to the laws of the country or detrimental to the wellbeing of others. Breech of these two rules is frowned upon to say the least.

I did stick with it DarkChilde3D and I'm still poor, in debt etc etc.

Yours

Aye
Old 01-13-2005, 08:44 AM

Most freemasons haven`t enough power to be "the architects and engineers of the NWO". The international banksters controlling also the international corporations are. As well as the Brjezinsky or Kissinger kind of theoreticians they employ.

Freemasons just play a childish "secret society" game and make easier to the real "architects and engineers of the NWO" to find the sort of pawns they need for their own mortal game: power- and secret-lovers, antichristians (most freemasons are proud to be "free" of any religious belief), convinced of the necessity that an "elite" rule the "ignorant mass" and of course "philanthropic" enough to see themselves in the role of that "elite".

Those freemasons (politicians, "artists", corporation managers, etc) who help to construct the new planetary liberal-fascism of the gangster-banksters are only pawns. However, the fact these pawns are always high-degree masons proves enough the pernicious spirit of the freemasonry. Of course, honor to the exceptions.
Old 01-13-2005, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Madkhao - don't take it as a personal slur - please.
Don't worry, I wasn't. I just wanted to know what your beliefs are.

Quote:
Hollow earth theory, Planned depopulation, Human Genome Project, MKULTRA, HAARP, Chemtrials, Microwave mind control, Eugenics, Vaccination Assault on the Species, Fortress Europe, Mantauk, Uriel's Machine, Coral Castle, The perceptible world, Trilateral Commision, Dominant Gene, Origins of Humankind, The bloodline of The Christ, Planet X, Apollo 11, 9/11, Lucis Trust, The Men Who Stare at Goats, Earth Batallion 1 to name but a few........
To be honest, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic here. Are you serious?? Is this really what you believe in? I have to know for sure before I flip out on you..