Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 01-26-2007, 07:24 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: ...


Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

Oh, right. Of course. Why didn't I think of that. Accidents are EVIDENCE that CONTROl is just a concept.

Let's try that one in court.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
You seemed to believe that because I made a mistake in accidentally creating a new thread when only trying to respond to an existing one, that I must not be in control of my actions.

Many truths go over the head of the courts every single day. Not following your defensive and sarcastic logic.

In the very least, I've temporarily distracted you from yourself which you seem to be in desperate need of.

I'm afraid our time is up now. There isn't enough of it to lend to all that has been my attempt at communicating with you.

I concede to those walls you have built up.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-26-2007, 07:29 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: ...

Quote:
spectre wrote:
I read the entire thread.

Yes, "you" playing games.

I won't be dwelling in this lower consciousness much longer. There are far more important things to discuss than you or I. In case you receive no further response from me in this thread or any other, that is why.

I'm bored.
ME, playing games. That's about as funny as accusinig me of lack of response.

Dwell where ever you like.

Thanks for that heads up about no further response from you. I'm sure the next time I logged on and didn't see a response from you, well, I just wouldn't know what to do.

There is much more for me to discuss.

I'm never bored.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-26-2007, 07:54 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: ...

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

Thanks for that heads up about no further response from you. I'm sure the next time I logged on and didn't see a response from you, well, I just wouldn't know what to do.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
This would imply that you ever log off. At any rate, it was the furthest from my intentions to stir all of THIS.

As you were.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-26-2007, 08:00 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: ...

Quote:
spectre wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

Oh, right. Of course. Why didn't I think of that. Accidents are EVIDENCE that CONTROl is just a concept.

Let's try that one in court.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
You seemed to believe that because I made a mistake in accidentally creating a new thread when only trying to respond to an existing one, that I must not be in control of my actions.

Many truths go over the head of the courts every single day. Not following your defensive and sarcastic logic.

In the very least, I've temporarily distracted you from yourself which you seem to be in desperate need of.

I'm afraid our time is up now. There isn't enough of it to lend to all that has been my attempt at communicating with you.

I concede to those walls you have built up.
Spectre said:

"Temporarily distracted myself from you."

Try making it permanent for whatever end result you seek will not be realized.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-26-2007, 08:04 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: ...

Quote:
spectre wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

Thanks for that heads up about no further response from you. I'm sure the next time I logged on and didn't see a response from you, well, I just wouldn't know what to do.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
This would imply that you ever log off. At any rate, it was the furthest from my intentions to stir all of THIS.

As you were.
It doesn't imply that I never log off. And, if I never logged of, so what?

As I said, "next time I log on." That would imply that I do log off.

Why would you say "as you were" to me? This isn't a military site.

I am as I desire and not as I was.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-26-2007, 08:06 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: ...

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

Why would you say "as you were" to me? This isn't a military site.

I am as I desire and not as I was.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
"As you were" before all of THIS started.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-26-2007, 08:10 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: ...

Quote:
spectre wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

Why would you say "as you were" to me? This isn't a military site.

I am as I desire and not as I was.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

"As you were" before all of THIS started.
Before all of what started?

What is the THIS that you refer to?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-27-2007, 08:30 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: ...

Quote:
spectre wrote:
Am I being accused of something here? I tend to use "..." purely to leave comments open-ended. It is in no way anything to be read into.
So, when I asked Shadow the name of the musician of whom I speak on the Freemasonry thread and the next comment was from you and it included three dots, that's because you left your comment open-ended?

There was no comment made except for three dots. That is REALLY open-ended alright.

Maybe you ought to put some language in and then use the dots as they are intended and not for the OTHER purpose as I have already described.

I know what the dots mean when used in "mind control."

Do you?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-27-2007, 10:07 AM
cold cold is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 665
Default Re: ...

...... ...... ......
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-27-2007, 10:18 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: ...

Why the dots?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.