Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old 02-02-2007, 12:14 AM
LaDominio LaDominio is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 793
Default Re: WHAT DO I WANT?


It is asking a lot, as it is one of the most difficult spiritual lessons to learn.

Either you will learn it or you wont - it is up to you.

It is up to you all.

__________________
Demographics? Metaphysics? Scientific? Chemistry? Ecology? Psychology? Sociology? Entropy?
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 02-02-2007, 12:20 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: WHAT DO I WANT?

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
It is asking a lot, as it is one of the most difficult spiritual lessons to learn.

Either you will learn it or you wont - it is up to you.

It is up to you all.
What the hell are you talking about?

Do you even hear me? I DO NOT LOVE and will never show love to an anonymous internet poster who spews vile and viciousness of me from his mouth?

What are you not getting?

Yes. It is up to me and I won't learn whatever it is you think you are teaching me, because it is WRONG!
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 02-02-2007, 12:37 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: WHAT DO I WANT?

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Cold, snap out of it! We know you are not the Devil or anything like it.
These delusions eat away at your core. You slander yourself by slandering others. If you have the strength, rise up out of this pit. Its not too late to save yourself from the lie that is the dark side. And you know it is a lie.
\

Who are you really talking to here, LaDomino? You present a response to The Devil when he is no longer on the site. I would suggest that this "tactic" is ineffective. It would have been more profound had you shown your face while he was here. But, you chose to address him when he is unavailable to respond to your comment. How convenient. Is this because your comments are really not meant for him to read?

What lie are you referring to? Please explain this for all of US. What delusions eat away at his core? Please explain this for all of US, as well.

What is it that he knows is a lie?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 02-02-2007, 12:46 AM
LaDominio LaDominio is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 793
Default Re: WHAT DO I WANT?

Darkness is essentially a lie when it applies to us humans.

Perhaps he will reply, and maybe with some dignity or intelligence. It is worth a try. I didn’t plan out the timing.

Truth should always be of ones expression, be it in speech or text, it is not about them but you. It is not the act itself but the intention.

This is a lesson everyone should learn. The right attitude to all aspects of ones life and to all life.
__________________
Demographics? Metaphysics? Scientific? Chemistry? Ecology? Psychology? Sociology? Entropy?
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 02-02-2007, 01:03 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: WHAT DO I WANT?

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Darkness is essentially a lie when it applies to us humans.

Perhaps he will reply, and maybe with some dignity or intelligence. It is worth a try. I didn’t plan out the timing.

The Devil is here because of ME, LaDomino. And, if he replies with some dignity or intelligence, then what? You've changed the world? He'll go back to being what he is in a nanosecond. So, you hang out here all day on ClubConspiracy just hoping some lunatic might wander in and you can redeem their soul? Just hoping you can reach out and touch someone? Just hoping you can teach someone what love is? Just hoping to save someone? Perhaps you should make a greater effort when people like Fugitive, The Devil and Shadow are posting. Instead, it certainly seems like you spend most of your time conversing with me when I'm not in need of HELP.

Truth should always be of ones expression, be it in speech or text, it is not about them but you. It is not the act itself but the intention.

There you go with your hypocrisy again. Do what you say, LaDomino instead of only preaching it to others.

This is a lesson everyone should learn. The right attitude to all aspects of ones life and to all life.
I would suggest that you learn this lesson as well. I think you believe you are something that you are not.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 02-02-2007, 01:22 AM
LaDominio LaDominio is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 793
Default Re: WHAT DO I WANT?

I can spare a word or two, even to an unruly child. I am not so arrogant as to think anyone is unworthy of my words. In truth I dont care for the result because it is up to the reader.

What do I believe I am that I am not?

Are you not the one who said one should not judge? Especially on the Internet of all things... How could you possibly know what I am and what I am not?
__________________
Demographics? Metaphysics? Scientific? Chemistry? Ecology? Psychology? Sociology? Entropy?
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 02-02-2007, 08:24 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: WHAT DO I WANT?

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
I can spare a word or two, even to an unruly child. I am not so arrogant as to think anyone is unworthy of my words. In truth I dont care for the result because it is up to the reader.

What do I believe I am that I am not?

Are you not the one who said one should not judge? Especially on the Internet of all things... How could you possibly know what I am and what I am not?
We don't know what you are or what you are not. But I can tell you this. FOR SOME ODD REASON YOU WANT ME TO LOVE THIS DEVIL THING.

I say, you go first.

Go Figure!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 02-03-2007, 01:03 AM
LaDominio LaDominio is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 793
Default Re: WHAT DO I WANT?

Ok I'll go first he said, as he reluctantly edged into the devils cave – bouquet in hand… :-P
__________________
Demographics? Metaphysics? Scientific? Chemistry? Ecology? Psychology? Sociology? Entropy?
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 02-03-2007, 07:11 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: WHAT DO I WANT?

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Ok I'll go first he said, as he reluctantly edged into the devils cave – bouquet in hand… :-P
You're bringing the devil a bouquet of flowers? The devil lives in a cave?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 02-03-2007, 07:32 AM
igwt igwt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,391
Default Re: WHAT DO I WANT?

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Ok I'll go first he said, as he reluctantly edged into the devils cave – bouquet in hand… :-P
You're bringing the devil a bouquet of flowers? The devil lives in a cave?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Interesting the devil and the caveman are one and the same.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.