Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2007, 08:50 AM

Default Yes, Henry, exactly correct

http://www.rense.com/general75/mmamk.htm

And for an even more bizzare take Slavery and the Eight Veils by Don Hawkins of the Idaho Observer. Even if we discount the "nonsense" of these "higher veils" it sheds some light on the realtive ease the art of deception takes on.

Having business training though these daily talking points and even world affairs are purposefully framed into their desired "responses". Such things really reveal the constructed nature of a think tank and not the natural progression of randomly linked "events". PRS, problem, reaction, solution!

Old 01-28-2007, 09:15 AM

Default Re: Yes, Henry, exactly correct

How can the American people, or anyone for that matter, believe that Bush's actions are independent of anyone else and that he is just an IDIOT.

He is a useful IDIOT for THEM.

How can the American people, or anyone for that matter, believe that the Iraq war was a mistake soley on Bush's part, when all indications are that he received "beefed up" intelligence. Non-existent intelligence.

This "false" intelligence was given to justify invasion. So, then it was not a mistake. It was planned. Planned for what reason? The NWO.

Bush is puppet. We know that. One man alone is not responsible for the "state of our world." Many men are. Bush is doing their dirty work for them. He is one of them.

Like I said, a USEFUL IDIOT.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

The commercial with Joe Kennedy offering oil from Venezuela for lower prices than in the US speaks to the use of Chavez.

He is being used to instill more hatred against America. Friend or foe?

This is the plan.

How much hate will they instill around the world toward America, before we are attacked on these premeditated acts?

America will be alone and isolated under military rule, police state and a full-blown fascist dictatorship in the not too distant future.

The two party system is a joke. Doesn't matter which party you vote for. Most have been bought and sold. Elections have been fixed since their inception.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P.S. What is the deal with Joe Kennedy and Kerry both using the phrase, "help is on the way?"
Old 01-28-2007, 04:11 PM

Once I actually wrote Ted Kennedy since he is actually my congressman. I openly told him I disagreed with his stance on an issue and then casually stated.
I can't hold it against you Ted as I know they killed both your brothers.
Well, the next email was an invite to the compound which I regret now not going to!

Now to Joe and John both using the same phrase, I don't get the impression it means anything.

Found new website though
creamationofcare.com
Beautiful!
Old 01-28-2007, 04:19 PM

Don't make me laugh. That email you sent! HA!

Okay, as far as "help is on the way." Don't say it, if it ain't comin' and it certainly isn't coming from either of them.

In Peace,
BlueAngel