Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 01-29-2007, 10:25 PM
cold cold is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 665
Default Re: Dialogue Diabolus


What a shame redrat seems to have disappeared down a rat hole or his on ass which ever was nearest. Lets call him back.

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-29-2007, 10:27 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Dialogue Diabolus

He's just a rat. Not much help for the DEVIL, I would think. Unless it's dinnertime.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-29-2007, 10:29 PM
igwt igwt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,391
Default Re: Dialogue Diabolus

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
He's just a rat. Not much help for the DEVIL, I would think. Unless it's dinnertime.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Right on! Too much lol
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-29-2007, 10:30 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Dialogue Diabolus

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
He's just a rat. Not much help for the DEVIL, I would think. Unless it's dinnertime.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Right on! Too much lol
I know!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-29-2007, 10:30 PM
cold cold is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 665
Default Re: Dialogue Diabolus

Igwt, I posted pictures especially for you and had great trouble with them, can't you at least tell me how bad and amateurish they are so that you can feel all knowing. I like to see you this way it makes you so less aware of your surroundings.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-29-2007, 10:31 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Dialogue Diabolus

I can't speak for IGWT, but, oh yes, anything to oblige the Devil.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-29-2007, 10:32 PM
igwt igwt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,391
Default Re: Dialogue Diabolus

Quote:
cold wrote:
Igwt, I posted pictures especially for you and had great trouble with them, can't you at least tell me how bad and amateurish they are so that you can feel all knowing. I like to see you this way it makes you so less aware of your surroundings.
Re pictures....we're still waiting........................................... !
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-29-2007, 10:37 PM
cold cold is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 665
Default Re: Dialogue Diabolus

You will have to find them. They are exactly where you asked for them. Still check your piss. I can wait for you to discover, since I already know the outcome. This is exactly what I had hoped for what a wonderful proof. Laughter a tonic for the soul and for me. The laughter of my children, what music they make.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-29-2007, 10:39 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,249
Default Re: Dialogue Diabolus

I've archived all your former aliases and pics, what is the significance of this one? Explain?

<center>
<img src="http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/reddog11/HelalsHand2.jpg" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting"><br><br>
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-29-2007, 10:40 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Dialogue Diabolus

Quote:
cold wrote:
You will have to find them. They are exactly where you asked for them. Still check your piss. I can wait for you to discover, since I already know the outcome. This is exactly what I had hoped for what a wonderful proof. Laughter a tonic for the soul and for me. The laughter of my children, what music they make.
Ah, Devil dude, we're laughing at our own jokes about you.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
An Open Invitation for PEACEFUL DIALOGUE with both SHADOWS. redrat11 Lounge 23 10-11-2006 10:59 PM
what's a concise statement or definition about the NWO that can best prompt dialogue about it? Thumper Opinions 1 01-14-2006 03:26 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.