Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2007, 06:48 AM

Default True Esoteric Christianity redeems churchianity

True Esoteric Christianity redeems churchianity

Please do not mix the exoteric (outer) teachings of the current catholic/evangelic church (St Paul) with the esoteric (inner) teachings of the current christian gnostic, theosophic and mystic community (St John).

The concept of the three big religion, Christianity, Judaism and Islam is exoteric, because the perception of God is outside ourselves.

The christian esoteric teachings exists as gnostic, theosophic and mystic communities like the Universal White Brotherhood (Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov, Peter Deunov ) which perceive God inside ourselves.

In Judaism the esoteric teaching is the kabbala.

In Islam the esoteric teaching is sufism.

As you can see, true christianity is not yet fully known to the mass, but soon will be. Therefore the current pope, Pat Robertson and other sadly mislead clerics are typically for exoteric christianity.

Its only a question of time until exoteric christianity will be history, redeemed by Esoteric Christianity.

That means according Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov:

When love comes, there will be no more religion

«It is when one has no more love that laws and rules are needed; and even at this moment, laws and rules do not serve in much. As long as there is no love, there will be religions which will never be able to bring the human beings towards God. But when love will come, there will be no more religion. Religion will become internal and will show itself under shape of kindness, brilliance, sacrifice, sweetness and light. It is when love left the humanity that religion has come to compensate for it. But when love will come, religion will fade because it will have entered again the heart of the man.»

Best wishes from Switzerland

lwwb
Roger

Old 01-21-2007, 05:38 AM

Default Re: True Esoteric Christianity redeems churchianity

:-)
Old 01-21-2007, 08:15 AM

If one is to serve GOD in the Catholic Church, isn't it against human nature to remain abstinete?

Is it any wonder that the Catholic Church is a haven for pedophile priests?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-24-2007, 01:42 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
If one is to serve GOD in the Catholic Church, isn't it against human nature to remain abstinete?

Is it any wonder that the Catholic Church is a haven for pedophile priests?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Now you boys lissen to what Ol' Hoss here has to say. Yessiree! I know many of you are Catlicks and other cultists and you done carved up the Word of God to be a parody of itself. But Ol' Hoss here gonna lay the Holy Smackdown on you hellish hoodlums!
God is an angry, vengeful God. He done made it so that people who don't like Jesus fry in Hell. Now Allah is Satan, Yahweh is Satan and all the rest of them false gods are demons too. There is only one God and His name is Jesus, by God!
Anyways, Jesus said few will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. He always made it plain in the Gospels that the vast majority will burn. Seeing as how some of you like to hugtrees and bow to the sun, it is sure as shooting that most of you all's is going on a freight elevator to Hell.
See, God ain't no tree, he ain't the sun nor the moon. God's name is Jesus and He made it clear that there is but ONE WAY to Heaven: Himself. So now you Sodomites, you Liberals, you Satanists, you Lezbos and all the rest of you sinner dirtbags is going on the trashheap in Hell. That is unless you confess the fact you ain't no good and never have been.
Confess!! You know you ain't no good. Why, your lower then the belly scales of a sidewinder! your lower then the stuff I scrape off my shoes! Your low and disgusting, filthy in God's sight. An' the only way Jesus is going to show you a lick of mercy is to confess the truth and stop bowing to that there boulder or stick or tree or whatever. Yessiree, Get Right Now or Get Lost! W.W.J.D?
9A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: \"If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of God\'s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cu...
Old 01-24-2007, 05:13 PM

Yo iS frOm Texass iS yA BrOtHEr IdioT?
Old 01-25-2007, 02:11 PM

Default ?!?

Quote:
Bondi___ wrote:
Yo iS frOm Texass iS yA BrOtHEr IdioT?
REPENT! You and the rest of your kin make me sick! Tell me something, boy:ARE YOU A FLAMING HOMOSEXUAL? LIMPWRISTED, MARTINI SIPPING LIBERAL HOMO?!? Answer me, boy when I talk to you!!!
I spit on your pathetic queer liberal God. Jesus kicks butts and takes names! You pansy waist homos can go sodomize each other in Godless Hellbound Europe or wherever you godless sodomites, anklegrabbers hangpit! By God, you pansys need to stop with your pansy God and his homo theology!!
I bet I got you homo dress wearing, fake boobed nutjobs mad, huh? Well let me tell you homolovers something, I ain't going away! I stand for Jesus, the REAL Jesus, who flings hellbound homos and sissy liberals in the DEEPEST and DARKEST and HOTTEST pit of Hell! Go bay to the moon or worship a rock, your STILL GOING TO HELL!!!!
And once us True Christians clean out you pansys, liberals, atheists, secular humanists, feminists, Mulsims, Taoists, Catholics, Mormons, flaming godless homosexuals, sissies, perverts, weirdos, Commies, and godless anti-Family Democrats we'll finally have One Nation Under Jesus, The YUnited States of Jesus!! PRAISE!! HALLALUJAH!!
So now you panywaisted sissies go take off them fake boobs and that damn wig! You homos stop playing grab butt with each other and stop having your homo orgies! Liberals repent and Muslims stop worshipping Satan! ONE NATION UNDER JESUS!!
9A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: \"If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of God\'s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cu...
Old 01-25-2007, 05:09 PM

Default Re: ?!?

Yo bE a ShaDow Alter and A Fool. Yo bE a BriTiSh TURD or Better KnoWN as WAnkER SHadow. I KnOW yOu Am Shadow DumBaSS BOY.
Old 01-26-2007, 03:05 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Buddi__

What is wrong, no one wants to play hide the salami with you? Is that why you're back.

Maybe a cleansing enema might make you more desirable.
Old 01-26-2007, 04:11 PM

No wAnt To Be PleasinG to Yo, QueeniE BOy.
Old 01-26-2007, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Buddi__

What is wrong, no one wants to play hide the salami with you? Is that why you're back.

Maybe a cleansing enema might make you more desirable.
I detect a bit of sadism in this comment.

In Peace,
BlueAngel