Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2007, 10:01 PM

Default Re: GLOBAL ISSUES

Quote:
spectre wrote:
Yet here you dwell, as in ALL other threads.

That's gold :lol:

Old 02-05-2007, 03:03 AM

It's late so these numbers may be slightly off, but up to this point in the thread, BA has used the term "I" six times and "me" or "my" ten times.

BA, go check out some of my prior posts if you are truly as concerned about the quality of my contributions on this site as you repeatedly claim. This would of course involve partaking in a topic potentially NOT related to you so I'll will understand your refusal to do so. I am working to a greater goal of drawing additional attention to you (if possible and where othere have done so in the past) so that we may ALL resume participation in actual discussion as originally intended by the site owner and administrator.

You should consider maybe statting your own Blog or something. Either that or learn to be polite to people, which desite your claims, is visible to all as false. You are highly abasive is all which is for me judge no futher. You *may* be justified in this but I just don't believe so.

Yes, I know! No need to comment.

For the record, I've seen better third grade book reports on "Clifford" verses your highly illogical, contradictory and unclear banter currently plaguing this and every other thread in the forum as it relates to your claimed "mind-control" issues.

You lack sincerity and insight via your comments should alarm people not to interact with you as I now wish I myself did.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:03 AM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
spectre wrote:

I wonder who is schizophrenic. One minute IGWT is aligned with me. My posts are GOLD. Now, he's aligned with Spectre and his posts are GOLD.

IGWT likes the STFU post that is directed at me.

And, you "give yourself away. And, you give yourself away, and you give and you give and you give yourself away."

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-05-2007, 07:24 AM

Quote:
spectre wrote:
It's late so these numbers may be slightly off, but up to this point in the thread, BA has used the term "I" six times and "me" or "my" ten times.

My goodness. I've used the term "I" six time and "me" or "my" ten times. Please, call the internet police.

BA, go check out some of my prior posts if you are truly as concerned about the quality of my contributions on this site as you repeatedly claim. This would of course involve partaking in a topic potentially NOT related to you so I'll will understand your refusal to do so. I am working to a greater goal of drawing additional attention to you (if possible and where othere have done so in the past) so that we may ALL resume participation in actual discussion as originally intended by the site owner and administrator.

Why aren't you discussing Global Issues? I'm not concerned about you at all. I think I UNDERSTAND what the intentions of the administrator of this site are much better than you do.

You should consider maybe statting your own Blog or something. Either that or learn to be polite to people, which desite your claims, is visible to all as false. You are highly abasive is all which is for me judge no futher. You *may* be justified in this but I just don't believe so.

You are impolite, Spectre, and verbablly abusive. I AM NOT as I have demonstrated by responding in a polite manner to your degrading remarks. I've been provided opportunity to write here. Why would you want me to leave and start a blog? We know the answer.

For the record, I've seen better third grade book reports on "Clifford" verses your highly illogical, contradictory and unclear banter currently plaguing this and every other thread in the forum as it relates to your claimed "mind-control" issues.

Good for you! Now go read Clifford.

You lack sincerity and insight via your comments should alarm people not to interact with you as I now wish I myself did.

You've been promising not to interact with me for weeks. How come you still are?
In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-06-2007, 11:20 PM

Quote:
spectre wrote:

That's why she was banned the first time :-o
Old 02-06-2007, 11:22 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
spectre wrote:

I wonder who is schizophrenic. One minute IGWT is aligned with me. My posts are GOLD. Now, he's aligned with Spectre and his posts are GOLD.

And, you "give yourself away. And, you give yourself away, and you give and you give and you give yourself away."

In Peace,
BlueAngel
We ALL know who is paranoid :-(
Old 02-07-2007, 06:38 AM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
spectre wrote:

That's why she was banned the first time :-o
It was a mutual understanding between me and the OTHERS. Obviously, your indication that Spectre's comments about me are the reason I left are completely false.

He wasn't present during the conversation with the OTHERS and myself.

Not privy to that information so you must MAKE UP your own.

What's that called? Oh, yes. Disinformation.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-07-2007, 06:43 AM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
spectre wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel
We ALL know who is paranoid :-(
WE all know who is guilty would be more like it.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-07-2007, 11:14 AM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
spectre wrote:

Mwahhhh :lol:
Old 02-07-2007, 12:55 PM

Sorry, but I don't shut up for anyone.

One minute IGWT is helping in my defense against the DEVIL, providing links to some of my posts, playing the protector role.

Then he is OUTTED.

His manipulation didn't work. His mind control tactics failed and so now we SEE his true colors and motives.

Not to protect me but to protect SOMEONE else.

By the way, did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel. My huband, children, family and friends can testify that is not me.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

In Peace,
BlueAngel