Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2007, 11:59 AM

Default Re: U2 Bono Backing Venezuela-Invasion Video Game

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

Oh, my goodness. Anyone who reads MY remark will think it's ARROGANT.

Really?

Now, do this, LaDomino.

Please go back to all the comments made AT ME by other posters and let's list the truly ARROGANT and PATHETIC comments that have been made on this forum.

Let's list to WHOM they have been made?

And, let's also LIST THE REASON why.

Can you come up with one?

I'm sure it's obvious to most who read here and don't post.

Also, don't forget to include the threats, the reference to my lacerated vagina.

Or, the bit*ch and C*unt references.

Or, your reference to IGWT humping my leg.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Those other posters almost wallow in pathetic immaturity, iniquity and ignorance. And with such a brash, ostentatious and rude attitude, they are arrogant among other things. They pretty much explain this for themselves.

And you wanted me to make nice with The Devil and Shadow.

You on the other hand seem to value some kind of morality and equality. You also seem to host an Ďabove average' IQ. Thatís why I found it valid to remark as such Ė because it was out of character and slightly childish.

Oh, my goodness, slightly childish and out of character. So, what? Are you the character police?

My reference was a humorous word to igwt about his overly supportive behaviour in past times.
Again, what are you the character police? Oh, thee, wise man who is BETTER than everyone else. Or, so he thinks. His overly supportive behavior. So, then, you would prefer he not support me. As you already knew he didn't. Why would you care who OVERLY supported me and who didn't.

I can tell you right now, they're not on this forum.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Old 02-13-2007, 01:56 PM

I donít 'want' anything.

Make nice? My words were leaning more towards Universal Acceptance and freedom from ego.

I donít 'prefer' anything.

Overly supportive meaning zealous agreement without intellectual reasoning.

I can tell you most people will only support when it suites them. It is a rare one who is selfless in the caring way and has the correct knowing to make it work Ė that is, that we as people can only help each other to a point. Beyond this point it is no longer our responsibility, and much error can arise. Most people try to help too much and too far. This is why we see so many expressions and forms of dependency.
It is because we live in a world where each person feels alone on an internal level and wants to connect on an illusory (but believed to be true) level that is just the same as their fear of illusory isolation. In truth Ė we are never alone and always alone. We are everything and nothing. But as we are all alive, we are never without loving company.
Old 02-13-2007, 05:32 PM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
I donít 'want' anything.

Make nice? My words were leaning more towards Universal Acceptance and freedom from ego.

Yes, make nice. Sorry, but I don't accept The Devil, anyone who poses as him and someone who refers to me as a B*tch, C*nt, W*tch and thinks a lacerated vagina is no big deal. However, you just want everyone to get along. Seems similar to the "satanic cult," verbal, physcial abuse, but accept THEM anyway.

I donít 'prefer' anything.

Overly supportive meaning zealous agreement without intellectual reasoning.

Keep throwing those big words around, LaDomino, but they still don't make any sense.

I can tell you most people will only support when it suites them. It is a rare one who is selfless in the caring way and has the correct knowing to make it work Ė that is, that we as people can only help each other to a point. Beyond this point it is no longer our responsibility, and much error can arise. Most people try to help too much and too far. This is why we see so many expressions and forms of dependency.
It is because we live in a world where each person feels alone on an internal level and wants to connect on an illusory (but believed to be true) level that is just the same as their fear of illusory isolation. In truth Ė we are never alone and always alone. We are everything and nothing. But as we are all alive, we are never without loving company.
I'm not here to make friends or love anyone. You're on the wrong forum. Again, this is a CONSPIRACY FORUM. Are you aware of this? Would you care to add anything besides entities who control the Illuminati, with dark eyes and can glide across the floor?

I was going to suggest that you take your psychology elsewhere, but I'm of the opinion now that you may need to make an appointment instead.

As stated, I AM HERE REGARDING CRIMINAL MATTERS PERPETRATED UPON ME AND THOUSAND OF OTHERS WHO WERE INCARCERATED IN A SATANIC CULT. I AM HERE REGARDING CRIMINAL MATTERS PERPETRATED UPON ME BY A FAMOUS MUSICIAN WITHIN THIS CULT WHO WAS MY HANDLER/CONTROLLER.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-14-2007, 01:39 AM

Nothing can ever be achieved with a destructive attitude.
You will find anything built by humankind (physical or philosophical) is doomed to eventual collapse because they have not approached their task in a truly constructive and fortified way.
We can see glimmers of this constructive discipline in our ancient cultures - namely China and Japan.

Anger is like a fog and love is like a great wind washing this gloom away - leaving infinity in its wake - because anger clouds ones consciousness.
Old 02-14-2007, 06:25 AM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Nothing can ever be achieved with a destructive attitude.
You will find anything built by humankind (physical or philosophical) is doomed to eventual collapse because they have not approached their task in a truly constructive and fortified way.
We can see glimmers of this constructive discipline in our ancient cultures - namely China and Japan.

Anger is like a fog and love is like a great wind washing this gloom away - leaving infinity in its wake - because anger clouds ones consciousness.
My attitude is postive and therefore not destructive to me, but perhaps to those who lie and lack love in their lives.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-14-2007, 07:10 AM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
but perhaps to those who lie and lack love in their lives.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Yes I agree.
Old 02-14-2007, 07:18 AM

This is what I said in complete context.

'My attitude is postive and therefore not destructive to me, but perhaps to those who lie and lack love in their lives.'

Let me expound:

I do not care whether you agree with me or not.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

My positive attitude of love and truth is not destructive to me, but WILL BE to those WHO CONTINUE to lie about themselves past and present and lack love in their lives.
Old 02-14-2007, 07:22 AM

Is there some MESSAGE and/or point you are trying to make that has anything to do with mind control and/or mind control within the music industry and/or the NWO?

If there is, you certainly have managed to side step all around it.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-14-2007, 07:25 AM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
but perhaps to those who lie and lack love in their lives.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Yes I agree.
You must be speaking about yourself.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-14-2007, 07:28 AM

Neither do I care. Why would I be so naive? And if I did, it would be a paradox because I know that opinions are opinions.

A positive and loving attitude can dissolve an ignorant one, but no damage can come from it. If you use positivism on those who are negative your result will either be nil or a positive one.