Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2007, 11:28 PM

Default Re: Barabara Hartwell Part2: Barbara Hartwell

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Yes Maam, your the TRUTH, and only the truth, I have no consideration in your mental development, nor have I ever pretended too have!!

Yes, it's my experience. You would have no knowledge regarding same and to think that you would is to be delusional. Yes you have preteneded.

Now please leave me the HELL alone, and let me post my 'OPINIONS' without your corrosive interference! YES!!!! (are you capable of this???)

Role reversal again. The one who interferes with my threads, discusses me on other threads with others and then expects that I shouldn't respond. The one who acts like I'm interfering with his posts when HE interferes with mine.

I'm quite capable of it, but you're not.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Old 02-10-2007, 12:13 AM

Remember RedRat and BA, these words here are just clashing opinions. There is no need to attach any kind of emotion to them. And in truth these clashing opinions dont matter because they hold no substance - just concept.
Old 02-10-2007, 09:42 AM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Remember RedRat and BA, these words here are just clashing opinions. There is no need to attach any kind of emotion to them. And in truth these clashing opinions dont matter because they hold no substance - just concept.
What clashing opinions?

I suppose you're referring to the "Mind Control within the Music Industry" thread.

It is my experience and therefore, it is not a concept, but does hold substance.

My opinion/experience cannot be diminshed by someone who either has a vested interest in protecting my past handler/controller and/or the industry itself. Nor can it be swayed or changed by anyone who is without knowledge regarding same.

Again, LaDomino, is your role here to play an intermediary, of which, as stated previously I do not solicit or need.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-10-2007, 09:43 AM

Quote:
George_Bush wrote:
Interesting
George_Bush comes out from behind the "grassy knoll."

In Peace,
BlueAngel