Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2007, 01:51 PM

Default Re: People are dieing, and we are almost oblivious

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
The true oppression of man is spiritual ignorance and mental imprisonment. It has been the new world order since the early times of the new world. I am speaking of the human condition directly. Humankind is broken and we are each held responsible to mend it for ourselves.

I donít know of this 'outted' which you speak of, but is sounds very childish/american.
I think you are spiritually void and mentally imprisoned in psychobabble.

You haven't told me anything about the NWO that is of interest or mind control within the music industry for that matter.

The only information you brought to this forum was DISINFORMATION, with your cohort IGWT.

Oh, the word OUTTED sounds childish/American?

Well, how is this word? You've been EXPOSED for your deceitful purposes here on this forum

Is that better?

Do you like that word better?

You've been EXPOSED.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Please go tend to the "born yesterday" entities whom you've been in the same room with, have knowledge about and control the Illuminati and bring us some USEFUL information.

Otherwise, be on your way!

Old 02-15-2007, 12:20 AM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

You haven't told me anything about the NWO that is of interest or mind control within the music industry for that matter.

The only information you brought to this forum was DISINFORMATION, with your cohort IGWT.

Well, how is this word? You've been EXPOSED for your deceitful purposes here on this forum

Is that better?

You've been EXPOSED.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Please go tend to the "born yesterday" entities whom you've been in the same room with, have knowledge about and control the Illuminati and bring us some USEFUL information.

Your interest in the diversional 'NWO' conspiracy or your interest in 'mind control in the music industry' - is of no interest to me and it is in truth irrelevant.
I speak of a core flaw. It is exposed here with your agitated words.
They see the results of this flaw, but they donít ever question the source. And they attempt to eradicate the by-products of this flaw whenever one might present itself. If this continues, humankind will be fighting itself until it kills itself.
Old 02-15-2007, 07:19 AM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

Is that better?

You've been EXPOSED.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Your interest in the diversional 'NWO' conspiracy or your interest in 'mind control in the music industry' - is of no interest to me and it is in truth irrelevant.
I speak of a core flaw. It is exposed here with your agitated words.
They see the results of this flaw, but they donít ever question the source. And they attempt to eradicate the by-products of this flaw whenever one might present itself. If this continues, humankind will be fighting itself until it kills itself.
OOoohhh, "agitated words."

Gee, what's worse?

Agitated words, if you are so inclined to believe this, or SATANIC PIGS???

We see where your interest lies, LaLa.

Are you in still in LaLa land?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-15-2007, 10:49 AM

BlueAngel you arent making any sense.
Old 02-15-2007, 01:23 PM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
BlueAngel you arent making any sense.
LaDomino,

I'm making perfect sense. It is YOU who is unable to communicate coherently.

I've never seen a person so desperate to make a point before, but unable to do so for the past two months.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-15-2007, 01:27 PM

LaDomino said:

"Your interest in the diversional 'NWO' conspiracy or your interest in 'mind control in the music industry' - is of no interest to me and it is in truth irrelevant."

However, it's relevant to me and that's what matters. What you think is irrelevant or relevant has no relevancy on what I believe to be of importance.

So why are you here?

Again, I think you need to seek some kind of professional help with this LOVE problem you are experiencing.

This really isn't the place.

Like I said, we do not employ medical personnel.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-16-2007, 01:03 AM

Where do your words come from? Or do you simply 'make up' your own reasoning? You say much that is not true, but you wish to believe it so, so for you, in your own mind, you make it so.
Old 02-16-2007, 06:51 AM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Where do your words come from? Or do you simply 'make up' your own reasoning? You say much that is not true, but you wish to believe it so, so for you, in your own mind, you make it so.
Where do your words come from?

Such as:

The Iluminati is controlled by another entity of which they are unaware.

These entities have dark eyes, a "born-yesterday" appearance and can glide across the floor.

YOU have witnessed these entities, as stated by YOUR WORDS.

Is this something you just make up, in your own mind, but you wish to believe it so, for you it is true.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-16-2007, 07:10 AM

LaDomino,

Please tell us more about these "born-yesterday" entities with dark eyes who are possessed by demons and can glide across a room and control the Illuminati.

Is this a delusion?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-16-2007, 07:49 AM

IGWT has also stated that some say the reason Michael Jackson can GLIDE across the floor is similar to the way THESE entities that you and he describe can propel themselves in the same way.

THEY ARE possessed by demons.

Where did IGWT get this information about Jackon; (i.e., SOME SAY)?

Is it just happenstance that two posters on this forum who have been outted describe the same entities?

IGWT happened to see these entities at a cemetary.

Oh, yes, there's the evidence as presented by two posters who have been EXPOSED BY ME for having other motives for posting here.

IGWT can "verify" these entities as he saw them at a cemetary.

They control the Illuminati as stated by LaDomino, but the Illuminati do not know this.

But, LaDomino does.

IGWT attempted to disguise his "delusional" story about these entities as if it was Svaili who reported this "delusional" cemetary encounter with them.

Just as RedRat tried to disguise his warning to Anna Nicole as if a dead man had said it.

So, again, LaDomino.

YOU have no credibility on this site.

As American's or one BlueAngel might say, YOU HAVE BEEN OUTTED.

In Peace,
BlueAngel