Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2007, 07:39 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush
Default Re: Barbara Hartwell Part 3: The Jane Fonda Legacy

Say, 'Barbs'...

Remember in Eyes Wide Shut...you know in that ackward moment after the Illuminati get done fornicating in their Sex/Death/Mask ritual, and then one of them sees Tom Cruise...

And their all like 'Wait a Minute! His blue robe ain't the right colour , he must be an imposter!

And then they all gather together and give him the silent staredown treatment...

And then the High Priest dude tells everybody that...like...their sanctity has been violated and somebody's got to get sacrificed...

And then that one chic says, 'Ok, I guess I'll get sacrificed...' and then they all go home and every thing is groovy cool?

Remember that, Barbs?

Yeah, this is kind of like that...

Old 02-11-2007, 07:44 PM

Ah, you seem to have taken a wrong turn somewhere, Georgie boy.

I'm sure you realize Barbara Hartwell doesn't post here. She has her own website/place according to the information that has been posted on this forum.

If you venture over to her website, I'm sure she must have an email address so you can contact her. Tell her you are awaiting some specific information.

I don't see that it will be forthcoming as long as you continue to direct your comments to her on this site.

You can throw out the bait, but I don't bite.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-11-2007, 07:52 PM

Quote:
George_Bush wrote:
Say, 'Barbs'...

Remember in Eyes Wide Shut...you know in that ackward moment after the Illuminati get done fornicating in their Sex/Death/Mask ritual, and then one of them sees Tom Cruise...

And their all like 'Wait a Minute! His blue robe ain't the right colour , he must be an imposter!

And then they all gather together and give him the silent staredown treatment...

And then the High Priest dude tells everybody that...like...their sanctity has been violated and somebody's got to get sacrificed...

And then that one chic says, 'Ok, I guess I'll get sacrificed...' and then they all go home and every thing is groovy cool?

Remember that, Barbs?

Yeah, this is kind of like that...
Really? THIS is just like that. They all go home and everything is groovy cool. In your eyes maybe because this is what you want to see, but this is not what will be the end-result.

I would definitely say without a doubt that if this is what you think you are truly DELUSIONAL.

If you think that THIS will be forgotten, everyone will go home and it will all be groovy cool, I can tell you with 100% absolute certainty, that THIS will not be the case.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-11-2007, 08:26 PM

TAKE NOTE:

George_Bush begins the mission with a song title, "You Light up My Life."

I answer with my reply that includes two songs by Springsteen; "The Light of Day" and "Long Time Comin."

An example of being programmed to react (non-reactive at present) to songs and/or answer back in verse/songs.

He replies that I am a BIG, FAT, LIAR regarding my first response to him.

Before I can respond to Big, fat, liar, he posts another comment directly under it purposely, to Barbara Hartwell that states something like:

"We are awaiting your information."

"Meet us at the Lodge"

and then a DYLAN song title, "Times They are a Changin."

What BUSH is trying to get is for me to give him information that what I've said on this forum is a big, fat, lie with the "we are awaiting your information."

Meet us at the Lodge is code.

It isn't a LIE. So, I don't respond to it.

He comments again regarding the "Eyes Wide Open" movie and how after the sacrifice everything is groovy just like THIS and they all go home.

This is a SUGGESTION to me. To just forget about my past and not to proceed further.

It's obvious this is directed at me, but he masks it by pretending he is speaking to Barbara Hartwell.

I assume in the end since he posted what her role was with the CIA; disinformation agent, etc., that HE/THEY would like me to say that I am Barbara Hartwell.

How this would benefit them, I have no clue other then he has speculated she is a disinformation agent.

Obviously, I'm not Hartwell and, even if I said I was, it can be proven that I'm not.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-11-2007, 09:12 PM
Banned

It's kinda groovy, like it is in a movie

Remember that, Barbs?

--N. 0=1
Old 02-11-2007, 09:21 PM
Banned

Barbs, have you

looked at it yet?

You should, Barbs.
Old 02-11-2007, 09:23 PM

Behold the Witch cometh.

TheDevil
Old 02-11-2007, 09:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
cold wrote:
Behold the Witch cometh.

TheDevil
It's Barbs.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:21 PM

Talk about delusional.

On Makow's site talking to Barbara Hartwell who isn't here and has never been here.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-12-2007, 02:15 PM

THE POWER OF THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND

Should not be underestimated nor should the power of HYPNOSIS in accessing the subconscious mind, especially when one is the subject of a mind control program.

During hypnosis, one is placed in an altered state of consciousness. Their subconscious mind is brought to the forefront where certain codes, commands and triggers are installed, embedded and implanted. This is a highly suggestive state of mind.

They might say when you hear this particular song you will feel this way; when you hear this particular phrase, you will recall this; when you hear this phrase and this command you will report the following.

Repetition is a factor, as well. When you hear this sound; when you hear this tone; and they will be repeated under hypnosis until the subject responds in the way that their handlers/controllers desire.

In this way, a mind control victim is never in control of their own thoughts/actions and behavior when incarcerated in the "cult."

Even when consciously going through day to day activities, there are a myriad of triggers that can cause a mind control victim to be placed in an altered state of consciousness and be unaware of it.

These triggers reach the subconscious mind unknowingly through the conscious mind.

So, the George_Bush FAILED operation is an example of this.

He was looking to place me in an altered state of consciousness with the song, "You light up my life."

I was programmed to alter change with songs.

He then called me a "big, fat, liar."

"Big, fat liar" was a suggestion.

"Meet me at the Lodge" was a trigger.

"We await your detailed information" was a command.

He was looking for me to call MYSELF a big, fat, liar regarding what I have reported about my incarceration in MKULTRA/Project Monarch and, in particular, being used in the Music Industry as a sex slave.

In Peace,
BlueAngel