Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2005, 03:25 AM

Default ALLELUIAH!

Alleluiah! A new "official" religion is born: SCIENTOLOGY. Very normal, a new world order needs a new religion, everybody knows that. http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=68574. But is it so new? Isn`t it just another label for the same bullshit, a label more politically correct than "illuminism" or "luciferianism"? Wait and see...

Is Terry Schiavo -unwillingly- the first martyr of the new religion?

Is Michael Schiavo -willingly- the Juda of the new religion? A new religion in which Juda would be honoured, contrary to the "outdated" Christian religion: http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=43617. 30 pieces of silver, 2,000 years ago are now worth US$4,000,000... inflation due probably to the deadly work of the money-changers in between times...

Old 04-16-2005, 07:54 PM

Default Re: ALLELUIAH!

I agree on what you say about "scientology", but there is one thing I'd like to ponder.
Any religion may be "outdated", but I would prefer the word "useless". For there is just one God, and he didn't create any religion. Jesus came to this world 2.005 years ago not to create a religion, but to teach us how to enter in a relationship with him and reach salvation through Him.
If you study the Bible (I'm assuming that you didn't for the majority of people who attacks christianity never read the Bible) you will be amazed how all this conspiracy theories that we talk about in this site are about to prove many of the biblical prophecies. 9/11, the road map, etc, they are pure biblical prophecies coming true.
Jesus is real, ALLELUIAH! :-D
Old 04-16-2005, 09:05 PM

It has some credentials for it John.

By co-incidence, my new boarder brought home a copy of Dianetics after being assailed in the street. She was completely oblivious to it's contents.

I started to flick through it and it sounds like 'Pavlovs Dog' stuff. Retraining yourself. 'Cognitive Bahavioural Therapy' as the current crop of psuedo Preists (psychologists) love to use.

By principle you are a 'Tabula Rasa', an 'empty slate' and can be programmed this way and that.

And who has used and continues to use this principal in it's attempts to control people?

I gather Hubbard is simply saying he wants to reformat the hard drive and put another operating system on.

It's pretty superficial stuff.

I noted John Travolta on Australian television recently. He's a Scientologist and to be honest looks like he's on 'Ecstasy', high dose of a SSRI or in the manic phase of Bi-Polar.

Completely out their...all love and best wishes.

Many of them I see interviewed look bi-polarish and even remind me of fundamentalist Born Again Christians...high as kites...feet WAY OFF the ground.

In my superficial perusing of his book, it has Luciferian credentials. All 'intellectual'. By simply 'reprogramming yourself away from your parents and societies 'bad' programming you will be FREE.

Free from all that supernatural, religious crap.

You will 'see the light'...Lucifer...'bringer of light'.

Welcome DUDAMAR...i was getting sick of seeing my name all over the latest post list.
Old 04-16-2005, 09:10 PM

That's only because I haven't had the urge lately to trash this place yet again. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 04-16-2005, 09:18 PM

Didn't John Travolta try to get out of Scientology, but they blackmailed him to keep him in?
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 04-16-2005, 09:22 PM

Only 2 posts to go and i'd have had the entire list covered!

But...i resisted...

As for JT...dont know. He's an Aquarian and prone to stuff like this. I would'nt be surprised if he's very happy their.
Old 04-17-2005, 01:22 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Only 2 posts to go and i'd have had the entire list covered!

But...i resisted...

As for JT...dont know. He's an Aquarian and prone to stuff like this. I would'nt be surprised if he's very happy their.
Ahem!!! Let me clear my throat here.
"JT is an Aquarian and prone to stuff like this"

OKaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!