Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2007, 07:59 AM

Default Report Troublesome Agitators...

Look here people, there is a REPORT button, and also a e-mail to address your complaints to the "administrator" this if you feel the obvious AGITATOR (paid by the way) is disruptive of this forum, although BA, and her co-herts probably have rerouted that function .

Note: she/he is entirely sociopathic in response. incapable of dialogue on the human level. She/He commands the attention of all by 'blistering the board with her babble, then expects no-one to challenge her non-sensical rubbish, this is totally in-line with her handlers plan of control and mis-info...

what will Henry do? we shall see...

Old 02-15-2007, 08:13 AM

Default Re: Report Troublesome Agitators...

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Look here people, there is a REPORT button, and also a e-mail to address your complaints to the "administrator" this if you feel the obvious AGITATOR (paid by the way) is disruptive of this forum, although BA, and her co-herts probably have rerouted that function .

Note: she/he is entirely sociopathic in response. incapable of dialogue on the human level. She/He commands the attention of all by 'blistering the board with her babble, then expects no-one to challenge her non-sensical rubbish, this is totally in-line with her handlers plan of control and mis-info...

what will Henry do? we shall see...
You are delusional to say I expect no one to challenge me.

I've been challenged and I've proven that I'm more than capable to meet and exceed the challenge. Therein lies ONE of your problems.

Who are you talking to anyway about reporting me?

The Devil, Shadow, your co-horts?

Excuse me, but since I am of SOUND MIND, I wonder why this thread is not about reporting The Devil, IGWT, Shadow, etc.?

WE know why.

I have proven I am capable of dialogue and that is why you want me to leave this board.

It also has much to do with the "Mind Control Within the Music Industry Thread?"

Are you a musician?

You don't know me. But you alledge I am being paid.

I'm not being paid. However, Ozzie did make an offer of money for my silence.

And, you RedRat want me gone because you want me silenced as well.

That, I can assure you will NEVER happen.

I have a couple of threads here in which I post, it is you and your co-horts who can't seem to keep my name out of the other threads or who can't seem to stop yourself from starting threads about me.

Obviously, I'm not being handled. Again, therein lies the problem.

I was being handled and abused while on my handler/controller's site.

I have written about that in the Music Industry thread, RedRat.

Why don't you go take a peek?

Yes, report me. My goodness, afterall it is I who was abused and tortured in a "satanic cult," of which Henry is aware exists.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-15-2007, 08:29 AM

Here is a link to one of Henry's articles:

http://www.savethemales.ca/001799.html

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-15-2007, 08:46 AM

Since you're a musician, RedRat, do you know what song this line is from?

"Ain't no stoppin' me now."

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-15-2007, 08:54 AM

I do recall, RedRat, a comment made by you to me wherein you stated you have read what I've written and thoroughly enjoy it.

What happened?

Why such a turnabout?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-15-2007, 09:48 AM

So, RedRat, are you going to report The Devil as well for his verbal abuse on this forum?

How about IGWT for spamming?

What about Shadow for her nonsensical comments/replies?

What about Fugitive?

How 'bout George_Bush?

Are you in league with them?

Since WE know their role on this forum, and there is no mention here of reporting them, the answer would be yes.

You are in "league with THEM."

If you reported The Devil, would you be reporting yourself?

By the way, if it's misinformation, YOU don't have anything to worry about then, do you?

So, why the concern?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-15-2007, 09:53 AM

Enough!!!!!!

Enough of your childish Psycho-Babble Ba! Has it ever occurred to you that the world does'nt revolve around you? You have accused me of all sorts of accusations on this forum it's really not Funny!

Do you, Or can you let other people present their viewpionts without interjecting your MK-Ultra Rubbish? I think not! You are in desperate need of ATTENTION!

I try not to post here because of the obvious sociopaths who linger here, but it is YOU, and You alone who currently resides on this forum, as if you OWN the damm place, Can't you see your in need of mental-help? SEEK IT!

And by the way, I have read your threads on the Mind-Control/Music Industry, and I have responded accordingly! :roll:
Old 02-15-2007, 10:03 AM

RedRat,

Do you like Janis Joplin's song;

Bobby McGee?

How 'bout this line from that song:

"I would trade all of my tomorrow's for one single yesterday, to be holding Bobby's body next to mine."

What about Meatloaf?

Do you like some of his stuff?

This verse in particular which is sung by Bonnie Tyler, I think:

Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Stop right there!
I gotta know right now!
Before we go any further!
Do you love me?
Will you love me forever?
Do you need me?
Will you never leave me?
Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life?
Will you take me away and will you make me your wife?
Do you love me!?
Will you love me forever!?
Do you need me!?
Will you never leave me!?
Will you make me happy for the rest of my life!?
Will you take me away and will you make me your wife!?
I gotta know right now
Before we go any further
Do you love me!?
Will you love me forever!?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-15-2007, 10:21 AM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Enough!!!!!!

Enough of your childish Psycho-Babble Ba! Has it ever occurred to you that the world does'nt revolve around you? You have accused me of all sorts of accusations on this forum it's really not Funny!

Do you, Or can you let other people present their viewpionts without interjecting your MK-Ultra Rubbish? I think not! You are in desperate need of ATTENTION!

I try not to post here because of the obvious sociopaths who linger here, but it is YOU, and You alone who currently resides on this forum, as if you OWN the damm place, Can't you see your in need of mental-help? SEEK IT!

And by the way, I have read your threads on the Mind-Control/Music Industry, and I have responded accordingly! :roll:

I know the world doesn't revolve around me. Has it ever occurred to you that the WORLD doesn't revolve around you?

What I write isn't childish nor is it babble. That would be the majority of the others who post here.

What have I accused you of being?

Seems to me, it's the opposite. IS this another delusional episode occurring here?

You consider MKULTRA rubbish, do you? That's very telling.

Then why are you here?

Can you ever post a thread without interjecting my name or start a thread without interjecting my name?

Obvious sociopaths would not include me. Apparently, you are not TRYING hard enough not to post here. Try harder. I'm sure you're capable of killing time elsewhere.

Maybe the musician who was my past controller/handler could use some more like you over on his site.

The desperate need of attention you say I seek is negative. It is derived from the fact that you and others cause the attention to become focused on me.

It is not I.

I have several threads that I post in, but for OBVIOUS reasons, people just can't seem to stay out of them; although they have no interest whatsover in MKULTRA, or any of the other intelligence/knowledge I am writing about. They can't seem to stop starting threads about me. Threatening to report me and/or spamming every thread on the forum.

Gee, I wonder why? Must be that I have a problem, eh, RedRat?

Or, must be they have a problem with me? I think that would be more appropriate.

Who was it that has been gone for a while. Comes back and starts two threads about me?

That was you, RedRat?

Are you having memory problems?

I think you need to take a chill pill. I detect alot of RAGE building up inside.

Or, take a break from the forum, because obviously you don't have anything to add other than bringing attention to me and then accusing me of seeking attention.

The desperate need of attention was HIM. Not I. Never enough. Starved for it. Had to be the "center of attention always."

You know, IN LOVE WITH HIMSELF.

I'm not in need of any medical help. I'm healthy as a horse mentally, physically and emotionally. If I weren't my husband is here to help me, but I am capable of helping myself.

I would suggest you seek MEDICAL attention as soon as possible. You know, nip it in the bud, so to speak.

I don't take orders. So commanding ENOUGH will not be followed.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe I do own this place.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-15-2007, 01:29 PM

There was a poster on HIS site who would use the word ENOUGH!!! when I was "voicing my opinion" and it was contradictory to their plan for me.

In Peace,
BlueAngel