Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2007, 02:00 AM

Default PRAISE GOD!!!!!

I'm going to leave this forum for a while, I'mm gonna say this, we humans think we are invicible, I can tell you personally, we all THINK we know the TRUTH, but in the end who really does????????

WELL! TRUE BELIEVERS, like me know! TOO MUCH REAL EDUCATION! GOD is real! and JESUS! IT'S
RIGHT IN YOUR FACE! ThE NWO IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!

I will always be a CHRISTIAN, I will never fALL FOR lies!!!!! THIS IS THE way AND THE truth, TO MUCH LIES BY satan ACTUALLY MAKES YOU stronger!!!

jesus rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kEEP IN MIND THE "CONTROLLERS" WILL DISCREDIT MY POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-13-2007, 07:44 AM

Default Re: PRAISE GOD!!!!!

You've already accomplished that.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-13-2007, 12:41 PM

Yes no need for that. You did a sterling job.

Howbout this

The Bible isn’t the word of God. There is no word of God. And the Bible is half truth – half bullshit.
If you want to be religions and praise a figure, go worship a golden lamb - its just the same but looks quite grand (and comes with a free worship mat – to make those long evenings of worship more comfortable.)

Praise God. Praise means Love. God means Life. Love Life.
Old 01-14-2007, 09:07 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Where in the Bible (any version) does it actually say:

"Ye shall have slaves"?

It is trully sad, where the present day feeble minded have been taken in by the bible thumping anti Christs.
Old 01-14-2007, 05:28 PM

Praise which God?
Old 01-14-2007, 05:35 PM

I WAS under the impression that there is only one GOD and one HOLY BOOK!

Obviously, I would think that there is a reason for the creation of so many different religions and so many different GODs.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-14-2007, 06:29 PM

This is true, but most prefer a god to their liking, they can not get over a real GOD who is described in the Bible. This GOD is exactly as described and in words and actions does not hide this. It is human churches that portray a silly love everything god. A god dependent on its on creation for survival, begging for the love of a half intelligent leather bag. This is not true. The GOD of the Bible is GOD and there is no other. Other beings yes, but the same GOD is GOD of all. GOD is neither male nor female nor anything imaginable by humans. GOD has never been seen by a human and never will be. The Logos was seen and heard and will be seen and heard again. Human belief or disbelief is only important to the human and not anything else in existence or beyond existence. What the GOD of the Bible says and does is exactly what the humans that physically recorded the Bible saw and heard, no apology is coming so do not wait. GOD answered all questions thus: "I AM THAT I AM". If any can not accept this then don't. Continue as you are and go your own way it is your choice. Now make it.
Old 01-14-2007, 08:12 PM

Thank you for that comment.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-14-2007, 09:37 PM

You obviously have not seen all of the scientific evidence that proves God and Jesus are real! I would invite you read The Case for a Creator and The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel. Read what some of the most respected scientists in the world in the areas of Cosmology,Molecular Biology, and many other fields of study have to say. Learn what the powers that be won't allow to be taught in school. Learn for yourself that there is a Mt Everest size pile of evidence that points to intelligent design and proves evolution is an absolutely ridiculous and IMPOSSIBLE theory. Your mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open. Go find out for yourself!
Old 01-15-2007, 02:33 AM

I wish that "feature" was disabled.