Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2005, 07:17 AM

Default Re: Pope John Paul II: The Judas Iscariot of Our Time by Michael A. Hoffman II

Why am I digging Truebeliever?

Because what I beleive I would be dismissed as a heretic by the Vatican.

The home of the organisation that you claim to abhore because of it's infiltaration by paedophiles and the fact that the Vatican has lied for 2 thousand years to propogate it's disinformation?

The fact that it is one of the richest organisations in the world?

The fact that it dismissed valid iconology as demononology?

The fact that it slaughtered millions, and anyone who wasn't Catholic, was either a witch, heretic, pagan or satanist?

The fact that the Vatican hates Freemasons, so instigated the myth of 'Illuminism"?

The vatican hated men and women too who knew how to make a hot clay and herb poultice for the treatment of broken bones, it burned them as witches......

Hang on, there's a link here: Witchcraft, pagan iconography, Freemasonry - oh yeah, the common denominator is the VATICAN. The Vatican calls it evil, therefore it is? Grow up.....

Spot the difference Vatican 'v' Freemasonry

- An organisation with secrets
- An organisation who lies to its members
- An organisation who has murdered millions
- An organisation with offices all over the globe
_ An organisation that is the richest in the world

Of course you have been lied to, yes WE have been persecuted.....

The pentagram, originally the symbol of the sacred feminie, Venus, Mother Earth - a pagan belief. For tens of thousands of years that belief stood, then comes the Vatican "No, the pentagram is a symbol of Satan".

You cannont just rewrite the rulebook on a whim. There have been secrets kept that the Vatican tried to destroy, secrets about the true nature of Yahweh.

Gone is the age of Pisces (religon) and we are now in the age of Aquarius (brotherhood)....The TRUTH is coming out, and IF Trubeliever, you do hate the lies that have been fed to you by the Vatican, why do you hide behind them whenever you can?

Old 04-05-2005, 07:34 AM

Default Re: Pope John Paul II: The Judas Iscariot of Our Time by Michael A. Hoffman II

You put too much significance on people like Laurence Gardner, Baigent, Leigh and other people writing disinfo on this matter.
Blood and bloodlines have no significance in matters of SPIRIT. Who cares if Jesus had a child with whoever, and that child formed the basis of "the royal houses of Europe" or whatever.
It's IRRELEVANT when it comes to SPIRITUAL legacy.

The pentagram has a lot of meanings and to the millions of people who know what evil is that symbol was associated with mass murder and true evil in the form of Communism. It's also a Masonic symbol. Symbols are used all the time by people with no knowledge whatsoever about their meaning.

Nobody really KNOWS the origin of real symbols, Yeoshua. Sorry. But we know what they are and have been used for.

What "rulebook" do you actually referring to and what "rulebook" do you use as reference to symbols and their meanings and uses?
Old 04-05-2005, 07:37 AM

Losing your cool FMB?

Whats wrong?

BTW, whats with the Catholic church and the scum in it?

They are irrelivent to me.

Christ and the N.T have nothing to do with the behaviour of those within the Catholic church.

Why do you connect me with the Catholic church?

They are a secretive and scum ridden organisation, infiltrated by certain organizations...like yours.

You confuse the message with the messenger.

Christ came before the Catholic church and his message will live on long after it's gone.

You are typical of many i meet. Cocky as hell, read a little Jung and claim intellectual superiority.

The age of brotherhood is indeed here.

"I and the other are one".

"What you do unto the least of your bretheren you do unto me".

For every new age wannabe their is an answer from the word of the Christ.

Carl Jung himself, someone i am EXTREMELY well versed in, himself considered Christ his brother. That indeed he drew inspiration from Christ and made every effort to turn a man or woman, devoid of meaning and spirit, back to their original religious upbringing speaks strangely to me as the so called New Age considers him their Father. He abhored Westerners turning to every new fad that came their way.

People like you take a little here and a little their to suit yourself, then sprout what can only be called half informed shit.

You've hung yourself nicely tonight.

You claim after all to be a Christian organization...that image has been now well and truly destroyed according to your own confession.

Thanks mate...have a Tim Tam on me.
Old 04-05-2005, 07:43 AM

When have I ever mentioned that Freemasonry claims to be a Christian organisation?

Never, it is open to all faiths.

The lodges in Christian countries are Christian, in Israel Jewish, in Moslem countries, Islamic.

Christian organisation? bollocks!

I've never read any Jung either.

Keep your Tim Tam, I don't eat processed food. I'd rather have an organic apple thanks.

Do you watch the Simpsons Truebeliever? I have this image of you in my head that you're like the Comic Book Guy....

Comic Book Guy: Last night's 'Itchy and Scratchy Show' was, without a doubt, the worst episode ever. Rest assured, I was on the internet within minutes, registering my disgust throughout the world.
Old 04-05-2005, 07:48 AM

Perhaps you should head on down to one of Rothschild and Soros's communes?

Maybe dance around the tree worshipping the god of apples? In a loin cloth? Or maybe a nice blood orgy in the forest at the full moon...sounds lovely...

Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice...

Sorry old bean...you stated EMPHATICALLY that the N.T was used in intiiations in Mason oaths.

Now it's time for you to fuck off.

Thanks for the info.

You're sounding alittle rattled...r u o.k?

Lost your intellectual superiority?

I meet a dozen of you every day.
Old 04-05-2005, 07:56 AM

You meet a lot of people don't you?

You've worked with dozens of people in a vegetitave coma, you've spoken to friends who've work on Montauk or Project Monarch, etc etc etc blah blah blah.

Ever read the play Billy Liar? or seen the Secret Life of Walter Mitty?

OK for the slower learners in the class:

The oaths are taken over "The Volume of Sacred Law"

In Christian countries, that is the Bible, in Jewish countries the Tora, in Islamic countries the Qu'ran.

If you don't get it this time, may I suggest the remedial class?
Old 04-05-2005, 06:44 PM

This argument is just going around in circles :lol:

How about you two taking it out onto the playground to settle it for good. I'll put twenty bucks on TB.
Old 04-06-2005, 03:10 AM

I'll put $20 on TB too......

There's no way I'll stand a chance against him, I'm only a tiny lad.
I'm only 2 metres (6'8") tall and 127 kg (20st)
Just please don't hit me in the face, I don't want to end up even more ugly than I already am.
Old 04-06-2005, 06:42 AM

JUST STOP IT YOU GUYS!!! I bet you're both 'hotties', and I don't mean temperament.
But then again, I'm not looking.

Listen UP!! To me, for example, everything has the same core: whether it be a catholic church, freemasonry, the little fundamentalist christian church down the block, the government. It all has the same core. Using different approaches to the NWO. And NWO is what we are all talking about, right???

You take that little church I mentioned. It is no longer preaching a simple, fundamental class in bible study. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
It definitely teaches with alot of hidden messages. I've recently attended a bible study to see what I can see. It sure has changed from the past 20 years or so.

Though TB you say the message of Jesus will live on. I agree somewhat. But, today, those that are teaching the message of JC, the bible and the whole works have a totally different agenda.

And ya know what???? They are ALL in on it!!! Every little church and steeple, open the door and the brainwashed people!!! The Christ they teach about is NOT the Christ you and I learned about!!
Go around and visit some churches, like I do.
You'll be in for a shock of your life. Even little children are being taught to relate to money through their religious/christian teachings. And that this JC is their 'buddy'. Soon they will talk openly about Lucifer, the Christ of the material world. Because ya know what??? That's who (the adults) most of those church going people believe in.

Many people believe there is a 'mix-up' in the bible. Some believe this is intentional.

And the more the people want to know the truth.
They will accept the "truth" if you have the 'know how' to teach/tell them what the "truth" really is.

And the world is waiting for the "truth". And the new teaching is telling them that it ain't JC as they know it.
From one side of their mouths they teach that God is a good God, then from the other side your supposed to pick up on the message that you need to just go along with that, however, God is a bully that you stick up for no matter what.
Grease is the word. Good golly miss molly, they want you to be a buddy to this GOD like he don't care nothin' about no one, just worship him and be on his good side. And most of the population here in Pinellas: KKK's, Baptist, Catholics, other beliefs/denominations, other secret societies are all the same core.

Those of us who were taught that God is a loving, forgiving God are the ones' that they want to stomp out!

Sounds like a plan to desensitive and depopularize the world to me!!
Old 04-07-2005, 03:30 PM

Quote:
nomad wrote:
Does anybody have POSITIVE proof that this Pope

was at one time a saleman for I G Farben as some

sites have claimed ?
nomad -

You're thinking of Pope Pius XII, who had much closer ties to the Nazis than simply working for IG Farben:

http://www.cloakanddagger.ca/media/S_284_S/BALANCED%20VIEW%20OF%20POPES.htm