Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2009, 12:03 PM

Default Illuminati Mini Documentary II

Illuminati Mini-Documentary II

Illuminati Mini-Documentary II - Transcript

What is "The New World Order Matrix"?

Let me tell you why your here.Your here because you know something.What you know you can't explain,but you feel it,you've felt it your entire life,that theres something wrong with the world,you don't know what it is,but it's there,like a splinter in your mind,driving you mad.It is this feeling that has brought you to me.Do you know what I am talking about? - (Morpheus from the film "The Matrix")

"The Matrix" - Neo

Do you want to know what it is?

Unfortunately,noone can be "Told" what The Matrix is,you have to see it for yourself

Remember...All I am offering you is the TRUTH,nothing more - Morpheus

Ladies and Gentlemen...The very word secrecy is repugnant,in a free and open society,and we are as a people inherently,and historically opposed to secret societies.For we are opposed around the world,by a monolithic,and ruthless conspiracy.

It's dissenters are silenced...

Silenced...silenced...silenced...(John F. Kennedy)

He gave his life to warn us,don't you think we owe it to him to atleast listen to what he had to say?

Secret Societies?

They originated in the ancient "Mystery Schools" representing the pagan beliefs of...

Babylon,Egypt,Greece,and Rome

They have survived for thousands of years unto this very day

Genesis 3:22 (The source,and meaning,of "Skull and Bones" mysterious number "322")

Google "JFK II" (Shows who was REALLY behind his assassination!)

The source material for these secret societies are ancient "Grimoires" (Books of Magick)

They are filled with spells and incantations that open doorways into the demonic world

Ephesians 6:12

Revelation 9:20,21

"They believe that they are in contact with beings from other dimensions,and I'am not crazy for just reporting on what they believe" - Alex Jones Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Visit the "Esoteric Archives" to read some of these forbidden books - Twilit Grotto -- Esoteric Archives

But BE WARNED!

"Some books are DANGEROUS,not to be opened with impunity" (Quote from the film "The Ninth Gate")

It would be better to read books from author's who've already done the research for you

(Example)

"Codex Magica" - By: Texe Marrs Power of Prophecy: The monthly newsletter ministry of Texe Marrs

"The Resistance Manifesto" (Revised Edition) - By: Mark Dice The Resistance -- Mark Dice's Official Website

Some of the rituals are designed to summon LUCIFER himself!

"Lucifer...Strange and mysterious name to give to the spirit of darkness.Is it he who bears the light? DOUBT IT NOT!" - Albert Pike (33 Degree Mason) From his book "Morals and Dogma" p.321

Secret Societies call symbols "The language of the subconscious" (Source: The official "Rosicrucian" website.Scroll down to the "Fourth Temple Degree",and read it for yourself)...

Rosicrucian Order AMORC | Mastery of Life

Numbers 21:8

These symbols relay VOLUMES of information to you

Wether you realize it or not...

"The pagan intellectuals reclothed their original ideas in a garment of christian phraseology,but bestowed the keys of the symbolism only upon those duly initiated,and bound to secrecy" - Manly P. Hall (33 Degree) "The Secret Destiny Of America" p.77

Google "Fabled Enemies"

Conspiracy?

"We have before us the oppurtunity to forge for ourselves and for future generations,a NEW WORLD ORDER,when we are successful,and we will be" - President George H.W. Bush

"Secret societies still exist,and regardless of the intemperance of the times,they will continue to flourish until the Quest is complete" - Manly P. Hall "The Secret Destiny Of America" p.7

"When our founders declared a NEW ORDER OF THE AGES,they were acting on an ancient hope,that is meant to be fulfilled" - President George W. Bush

"There is a chance for the President of the United States to use this disaster (911 - Google "TerrorStorm") to carry out what his father,a phrase his father used,and that is a NEW WORLD ORDER" - Gary Hart

"The President George Bush has talked,time and time again,about a NEW WORLD ORDER" - Dan Quayle

"And realize,realize is what I believe is our destiny of success in this NEW WORLD ORDER" - Gordon Brown

Atleast we can trust in the new "Messiah" to save us

"Well a bit of an extraordinary scene in Berlin tonight,as thousands of people gathered to hear Barack Obama deliver key foreign policy speech on his current European tour.The democratic presidential hopeful laid out his vision for America's place in the NEW WORLD ORDER" - Sky News

"In this NEW WORLD" - Obama

NOT!

"Partnership and cooperation among NATIONS is NOT A CHOICE,it is the ONLY way" - Barack Obama

Annuit Coeptis - Our enterprise is now a success

Novus Ordo Seclorum - A New Order Of The Ages (New World Order)

Novus Ordo Seclorum can also be translated into: "The New Deal"

"There is a global meltdown coming,it is a global depression,and ONE WORLD CURRENCY,and ONE WORLD FINANCIAL SYSTEM is the end game.

(Google EndGame:Blueprint for Global Enslavement)

"China said last week they want one global currency.France said yesterday,or the day before,that they want ONE WORLD ORDER,a NEW WORLD ORDER at the end of this event" - Glenn Beck- CNN

What will be the FINAL currency?

(prisonplanet.tv)

(prisonplanet.com)

"And he causeth all,both small and great,rich and poor,free and bond,to receive a MARK in their right hand,or in their foreheads; And that no man might BUY or SELL save he that had the MARK" - Revelation 13:16,17

"It has multiple security,FINANCIAL,and healthcare applications" - Applied Digital CEO,on the "xMark" (fka: "Verichip") (Watch my video - "xMark of The Beast" - for more information!)
"Can a microscopic tag be implanted in a persons body to TRACK HIS EVERY MOVEMENT,there's actual discussion about that.You will rule on that,MARK MY WORDS before your tenure is over" - Joe Biden

Their ultimate goal is a:

"One World Government"

Under a:

"One World Leader"

Abolishing not only The Constitution and The Bill of Rights

But the very sovereignty of The United States of America

(and ALL nations)

"Soon,my minion and his controllers, will carry out new even more devastating attacks that dwarf 911,that will be miniscule in comparison to the HORROR that we're about to bring forward on you and your people"! - Alex Jones (Portraying "Darth Sidious" from "Star Wars")

Secret Societies - Home

"Mark my words,mark my words" - Biden

"You will rule on that mark my word" - Biden

"It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy.Watch,we're gonna have an international crisis.A GENERATED CRISIS" - Vice President Joe Biden

"Did you know that 6 billion chickens will die in slaughter houses this year? What if there was a species above us in the food chain? How do you think you'd feel if that species lost total respect for us,and started slaughtering us wholesale"? - Aaron Hallam (Benicio Del Toro) - From the film "The Hunted"

"I don't know,but it's very interesting"... - FBI Agent

The "Elite" members of these "Secret Societies" see themselves as an highly "Evolved species",and us as mere "Cattle" to be enslaved or KILLED...

They have plans for exterminating over 80% of the world's entire population...

"Do you understand it"? - Aaron Hallam

"Oh yeah" - FBI Agent

"Good" - Aaron Hallam

(Google "The Georgia Guidestones","Population Control")

"No...I don't believe it,it's not possible!" - Neo from "The Matrix"

"I didn't say it would be easy Neo,I just said it would be the TRUTH" - Morpheus

"Stop! Let me out! LET ME OUT! I WANT OUT"! - Neo

Your LAST and FINAL WARNING!

"Who-WHO will watch The Watchmen"?

OwlMan

YouTube - TheOwlMan's Channel

Last edited by OwlMan : 04-29-2009 at 08:43 PM.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:31 PM

Default Re: Illuminati Mini Documentary II

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlMan View Post

Illuminati Mini-Documentary II

Illuminati Minidocumentary II

Illuminati Mini-Documentary II - Transcript

What is "The New World Order Matrix"?

Let me tell you why your here.Your here because you know something.What you know you can't explain,but you feel it,you've felt it your entire life,that theres something wrong with the world,you don't know what it is,but it's there,like a splinter in your mind,driving you mad.It is this feeling that has brought you to me.Do you know what I am talking about? - (Morpheus from the film "The Matrix")

"The Matrix" - Neo

Do you want to know what it is?

Unfortunately,noone can be "Told" what The Matrix is,you have to see it for yourself

Remember...All I am offering you is the TRUTH,nothing more - Morpheus

Ladies and Gentlemen...The very word secrecy is repugnant,in a free and open society,and we are as a people inherently,and historically opposed to secret societies.For we are opposed around the world,by a monolithic,and ruthless conspiracy.

It's dissenters are silenced...

Silenced...silenced...silenced...(John F. Kennedy)

He gave his life to warn us,don't you think we owe it to him to atleast listen to what he had to say?

Secret Societies?

They originated in the ancient "Mystery Schools" representing the pagan beliefs of...

Babylon,Egypt,Greece,and Rome

They have survived for thousands of years unto this very day

Genesis 3:22 (The source,and meaning,of "Skull and Bones" mysterious number "322")

Google "JFK II" (Shows who was REALLY behind his assassination!)

The source material for these secret societies are ancient "Grimoires" (Books of Magick)

They are filled with spells and incantations that open doorways into the demonic world

Ephesians 6:12

Revelation 9:20,21

"They believe that they are in contact with beings from other dimensions,and I'am not crazy for just reporting on what they believe" - Alex Jones Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Visit the "Esoteric Archives" to read some of these forbidden books - Twilit Grotto -- Esoteric Archives

But BE WARNED!

"Some books are DANGEROUS,not to be opened with impunity" (Quote from the film "The Ninth Gate")

It would be better to read books from author's who've already done the research for you

(Example)

"Codex Magica" - By: Texe Marrs Power of Prophecy: The monthly newsletter ministry of Texe Marrs

"The Resistance Manifesto" (Revised Edition) - By: Mark Dice The Resistance -- Mark Dice's Official Website

Some of the rituals are designed to summon LUCIFER himself!

"Lucifer...Strange and mysterious name to give to the spirit of darkness.Is it he who bears the light? DOUBT IT NOT!" - Albert Pike (33 Degree Mason) From his book "Morals and Dogma" p.321

Secret Societies call symbols "The language of the subconscious" (Source: The official "Rosicrucian" website.Scroll down to the "Fourth Temple Degree",and read it for yourself)...

Rosicrucian Order AMORC | Mastery of Life

Numbers 21:8

These symbols relay VOLUMES of information to you

Wether you realize it or not...

"The pagan intellectuals reclothed their original ideas in a garment of christian phraseology,but bestowed the keys of the symbolism only upon those duly initiated,and bound to secrecy" - Manly P. Hall (33 Degree) "The Secret Destiny Of America" p.77

Google "Fabled Enemies"

Conspiracy?

"We have before us the oppurtunity to forge for ourselves and for future generations,a NEW WORLD ORDER,when we are successful,and we will be" - President George H.W. Bush

"Secret societies still exist,and regardless of the intemperance of the times,they will continue to flourish until the Quest is complete" - Manly P. Hall "The Secret Destiny Of America" p.7

"When our founders declared a NEW ORDER OF THE AGES,they were acting on an ancient hope,that is meant to be fulfilled" - President George W. Bush

"There is a chance for the President of the United States to use this disaster (911 - Google "TerrorStorm") to carry out what his father,a phrase his father used,and that is a NEW WORLD ORDER" - Gary Hart

"The President George Bush has talked,time and time again,about a NEW WORLD ORDER" - Dan Quayle

"And realize,realize is what I believe is our destiny of success in this NEW WORLD ORDER" - Gordon Brown

Atleast we can trust in the new "Messiah" to save us

"Well a bit of an extraordinary scene in Berlin tonight,as thousands of people gathered to hear Barack Obama deliver key foreign policy speech on his current European tour.The democratic presidential hopeful laid out his vision for America's place in the NEW WORLD ORDER" - Sky News

"In this NEW WORLD" - Obama

NOT!

"Partnership and cooperation among NATIONS is NOT A CHOICE,it is the ONLY way" - Barack Obama

Annuit Coeptis - Our enterprise is now a success

Novus Ordo Seclorum - A New Order Of The Ages (New World Order)

Novus Ordo Seclorum can also be translated into: "The New Deal"

"There is a global meltdown coming,it is a global depression,and ONE WORLD CURRENCY,and ONE WORLD FINANCIAL SYSTEM is the end game.

(Google EndGame:Blueprint for Global Enslavement)

"China said last week they want one global currency.France said yesterday,or the day before,that they want ONE WORLD ORDER,a NEW WORLD ORDER at the end of this event" - Glenn Beck- CNN

What will be the FINAL currency?

(prisonplanet.tv)

(prisonplanet.com)

"And he causeth all,both small and great,rich and poor,free and bond,to receive a MARK in their right hand,or in their foreheads; And that no man might BUY or SELL save he that had the MARK" - Revelation 13:16,17

"It has multiple security,FINANCIAL,and healthcare applications" - Applied Digital CEO,on the "xMark" (fka: "Verichip") (Watch my video - "xMark of The Beast" - for more information!) YouTube - xMark of The Beast

"Can a microscopic tag be implanted in a persons body to TRACK HIS EVERY MOVEMENT,there's actual discussion about that.You will rule on that,MARK MY WORDS before your tenure is over" - Joe Biden

Their ultimate goal is a:

"One World Government"

Under a:

"One World Leader"

Abolishing not only The Constitution and The Bill of Rights

But the very sovereignty of The United States of America

(and ALL nations)

"Soon,my minion and his controllers, will carry out new even more devastating attacks that dwarf 911,that will be miniscule in comparison to the HORROR that we're about to bring forward on you and your people"! - Alex Jones (Portraying "Darth Sidious" from "Star Wars")

Secret Societies - Home

"Mark my words,mark my words" - Biden

"You will rule on that mark my word" - Biden

"It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy.Watch,we're gonna have an international crisis.A GENERATED CRISIS" - Vice President Joe Biden

"Did you know that 6 billion chickens will die in slaughter houses this year? What if there was a species above us in the food chain? How do you think you'd feel if that species lost total respect for us,and started slaughtering us wholesale"? - Aaron Hallam (Benicio Del Toro) - From the film "The Hunted"

"I don't know,but it's very interesting"... - FBI Agent

The "Elite" members of these "Secret Societies" see themselves as an highly "Evolved species",and us as mere "Cattle" to be enslaved or KILLED...

They have plans for exterminating over 80% of the world's entire population...

"Do you understand it"? - Aaron Hallam

"Oh yeah" - FBI Agent

"Good" - Aaron Hallam

(Google "The Georgia Guidestones","Population Control")

"No...I don't believe it,it's not possible!" - Neo from "The Matrix"

"I didn't say it would be easy Neo,I just said it would be the TRUTH" - Morpheus

"Stop! Let me out! LET ME OUT! I WANT OUT"! - Neo

Your LAST and FINAL WARNING!

"Who-WHO will watch The Watchmen"?

OwlMan

NOTE: I posted this already in another thread (as a reply),but I feel this information is so important (To those who may or may not be aware of all of it) that it needed a thread of it's own.I am new here,so please forgive any mistakes.Thank you...

OwlMan
May I ask?

To whom are you directing these words in your post:

"YOUR LAST AND FINAL WARNING."
Old 02-27-2009, 07:05 PM

Mankind...
Old 02-27-2009, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Mankind...
I highly doubt MANKIND is paying any attention to you and your final and last warning.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:22 PM

You are wrong...Some of the videos I have uploaded have over 100,000 views (Three of which were posted on Alex Jones' infowars.com and jonesreport.com websites.Arguably the #1 TRUTH websites on earth) and all together, my videos have over 700,000 views on YouTube alone - And that's not even counting the people who uploaded my videos to their websites and blogs,and all of the "views" they received - Which undoubtedly is in the MILLIONS (I am not "bragging" - As I say at the end of all of my videos - To The Lord Jesus Christ go ALL of the Glory,Honor,and Praise!),and MANY of those people (Very many of them) write to me,thanking me for "Waking them up" to the truth...

That's what it's all about...The TRUTH...(And that is what "I" am all about) Spreading the truth...

"For we can do nothing against the TRUTH,but for the TRUTH" - II Corinthians 13:8

I will be praying for you Lady...

"For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness,and in the bond of iniquity" - Acts 8:23

May The Lord God be with you,and bless you...

Sincerely,

OwlMan

"Thou couldest have no power at all against me,except it were given thee from above" - John 19:11

Last edited by OwlMan : 04-29-2009 at 08:34 PM.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:28 PM

Well, that's just awesome.

You tell people that this is their final and last warning and they write to you.

I'd tell you to go take a hike.

Oh, my.

Some of your videos were uploaded at Alex Jones' site and had over 100,000 hits.

Yeah.

Alex Jones.

Everyone knows about him.

100,000 hits, you say.

WOW!

Keep makin' that dent in all of MANKIND.

And, continue to tell people this is their last and final warning cause that is truly a way to attract to people to what you say.

More like a way to make them turn their nose at you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Give it up OWLMAN.

No one cares about your final and last warning.
Old 02-28-2009, 06:33 PM

WOMEN!
Old 03-01-2009, 09:56 PM

Quote:
WOMEN!
Oh, very nice rebuttal.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:25 PM

hey owlman, its great your spreading the word and have gotten many many viewers, but just a word of advice, be careful of alex jones, he denies jews involvement, he is religious, hes married to a jew, he is promoting charlie sheen, ron paul, and others that are more than likely puppets.

and he fails miserably at trying to debunk zeitgeist

Last edited by revolution60 : 10-14-2009 at 10:30 PM.