Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2007, 09:44 PM

Default Re: ARE THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES REAL?

A war was fought to defeat a man who would have changed this human society to something very different. You ask me how this can be changed. It can not be changed. The human is as I have said, not worthy of its station on this sphere that was mine and is still mine to give to whom I choose. When I say that I am the Devil I speak of what I am. Do I sound human? What I use is a tool, but what I say is what I am. The Universe does not look upon humankind with delight, but dread. I advocate the absolute end of that dread.
Watch every day as I draw nearer.

D E V I L

Old 03-22-2007, 11:09 PM

Cold, you say it can not be changed but it can and will be changed- in the end, the Satanic New World Order will be defeated, simple mind tricks to make us feel un-empowered are fruitless to the enlightened. As one who advocates the end of much good and innocent, it could be that the Universe does not look upon yourself with delight, but dread. Many humans do offer "Truth, Peace, Freedom, Trust, Abundance, Unselfishness, Joy, Humility and Pure Love." If the Universe does not look upon that with delight then that is their loss- I wouldn't be interested in any interactions then, just grant me my space on this sphere that was created with the use of energy and matter provided by a great power that is common to us both.

I do watch as you draw nearer and see how you lump together in pain those that befoul the Earth with those who are blessings for an uplifting Universe. Perhaps you wonder how the Satanic New World Order will be defeated, it is simple, Truth, Peace, Freedom, Trust, Abundance, Unselfishness, Joy, Humility and Pure Love.
Old 03-23-2007, 09:34 AM
The Shadow Knows!

The problem is that many times the conspiracy is simply in the theories.
Old 03-23-2007, 06:10 PM

Very sweet and sensitive and most of all naive. A human is not equipt to understand what or why the Earth is coveted so. It is a truly unique place. Love is at best a personal emotion and at worst nonexistent. The time comes, all you have to do is wait and continue to believe all will work out. We wait on our haunches to spring.
Old 03-23-2007, 11:47 PM

DEAD BODIES FOUND FROM PLANE THAT HIT THE PENTAGON. (scroll video to 5:31 to see) I am no debunker, thats my word! But, this video had me almost believing that 911 wasn't an inside job. It has some pretty strong facts about the whole truth movement.
http://www.visualvendetta.com/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=viewlink&link_id=1 65&Itemid=50
3 months after watching this video I realized what is even credible about this film? This video does show many of the flaws of the truth movement though. If the truth movement can fill in these holes I think we can finally get a hearing to IMPEACH BUSH at last!!! IF THEY DID FIND THE BODIES TO THIS FLIGHT WHERE ARE THE IMAGES OF THE BODIES TO UNITED 93????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-24-2007, 10:07 AM
The Shadow Knows!

The only thing worse than the far right sheep and thugs is those that try to opose them.

It is truth they you must seek, not mindless missinfromation.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:32 AM

Quote:
cold wrote:
Very sweet and sensitive and most of all naive.
I don't claim to have all the answers- and I do know on a "large scale" consideration I really don't know much, but...

Quote:
A human is not equipt to understand what or why the Earth is coveted so. It is a truly unique place.
Which of the other creatures that walk the face of the Earth, fly in its skys or swim in its waters understand either? Does this mean we are unworthy of our own planet of birth? Does it mean all the unknowing creatures should all be exterminated? Perhaps you could attempt to explain the reason for the Earths coveted status- what makes it truly unique in your view? Perhaps we can let the judgment of understanding come after the fact.

Quote:
Love is at best a personal emotion and at worst nonexistent.
Is this your opinion or can you support this assertation with a proof? Not that I am necessarily disagreeing, but even if you are correct- what differences does it make? Can't a personal emotion effect ones outward interaction with the universe? This of course is a foundation for my point.

Quote:
The time comes, all you have to do is wait and continue to believe all will work out.
Believe? Why should anyone care about belief? What one believes has no bearing on reality.

Quote:
We wait on our haunches to spring.
For what purpose? To unleash more pain and suffering on the innocent?
Old 03-25-2007, 07:23 PM

We are not you and contrary to popular myth I am no light bringer. Darkness is my realm and upon this Earth of recycled souls there are no innocents. The true innocents do not have to come here. The Earth is valuable because it is a rare door and a central point established out of chaos.

D E V I L
Old 05-01-2007, 07:53 AM

Is it still a conspiracy theory when a national news station in Canada (CBC), also reports on it?
Please see this video.
http://www.visualvendetta.com/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=viewlink&link_id=2 35&Itemid=50
It is about how the war in Iraq is a scam.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:09 PM

Quote:
cold wrote:
We are not you and contrary to popular myth I am no light bringer. Darkness is my realm and upon this Earth of recycled souls there are no innocents. The true innocents do not have to come here. The Earth is valuable because it is a rare door and a central point established out of chaos.

D E V I L

NWO...

http://infowars.net/articles/may2007/040507EUUS.htm