Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2007, 05:54 PM

Default Not enough resources?!

Maybe that we are just running out room, resources and space?!

I want to live, ergo: Survival of the most advanced.

Old 03-25-2007, 08:26 PM

Default Re: Not enough resources?!

Your species, of all the species on Earth, does not live by this rule. That is one of your fatal flaws.

D E V I L
Old 03-25-2007, 10:04 PM

Grand men survive, the time that it takes to understand God.
and we do try to understand practicle motives!
Old 03-27-2007, 01:13 AM

Grand men survive the time that it takes to understand God.

And we do try to understand practicle motives!

and sometime we try to reiterate?
Mankind is not without presence,
if you fuck with that thought, you will have an enemy, although alone at present, sooner or later good folks will join my sketchy cause>
Old 03-27-2007, 11:00 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Old 03-27-2007, 08:23 PM

Should we put aside our differences?, and try to be a better organized group that fights for what most of us want, and that's to completely wreck their machine of dispair and conquest.

I think that there should be atleast one thread, where we throw off our personas, and use this space for just constructive arguments on how to right the wrong that our government has become, and if your in another country, you also need to consider, that in time, you may also be fighting something that is so wrong, but it keeps building steam.
Old 03-27-2007, 08:52 PM

I am the steam and all of you are my resources.

D E V I L
Old 03-28-2007, 08:02 PM

Believe what you will...
I won't be a false persona, like you seem to indicate that your willing to be.
I have ideas that could be a great benefit to mankind, an alternative energy source that I have been working on for around thirty years, I believe and choose to live in the real world, I don't need to live in the fantasyland that you might need.
I had said to you before even if we had been argueing, I wished you well, but now I come to realize, that your to far gone, I don't think you have the ability to be well.
I will now choose to ignore your future post.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:22 PM

I am exactly what I say I am and do not deviate. Your choice is just that a small human choice against a scale that overwhelms. What would I want in playing a game with anyone. In the upper right hand corner of this website is an image. A correct image placed there by one who knows. I have been more truthful than most in what I say. I never respond with boastful hyperbole, but with the truth of your situation. I acknowledge the GOD of all and his Son that you humans killed. This GOD acknowledged me. That I use the mundane to communicate with you, should show to you what I will do when I am present on Earth. If I do not have the power to use a simple device such as this to project my thoughts then how will I take the majority of humanity which I will. I have no belief, I have knowledge The Tree of Knowledge of which your species has amply partaken. I am a tempter, I do not force. With your species I do not need to force and when I come your friends will offer you up to me and believe they do you well. You have to acknowledge time, I do not, you will see my proof grow each second. Yet the time is years for you and a moment for me, so wait patiently, the proof of my words will come. Your need of what you call a real world will come for you and remember that you required it. It is my pleasure.

Be seeing you in time.

D E V I L
Old 03-29-2007, 02:08 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
I have ideas that could be a great benefit to mankind, an alternative energy source that I have been working on for around thirty years, I believe and choose to live in the real world, I don't need to live in the fantasyland that you might need.