Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2006, 03:04 PM

Default 9-11 again

If you look at all the numerology reports created about the towers, you will notice they are all portions of 11

with todays events notice the 9-11 reference again

first today is the 11th

10/11/2006 =1+0+1+1+2+0+0+6= 11

the address attacked: 524 e. 72nd

7+2=9
5+2+4=11

odd dont you think?

Old 10-11-2006, 05:34 PM

Default Re: 9-11 again

Quote:
chaosdefined wrote:
If you look at all the numerology reports created about the towers, you will notice they are all portions of 11

with todays events notice the 9-11 reference again

first today is the 11th

10/11/2006 =1+0+1+1+2+0+0+6= 11

the address attacked: 524 e. 72nd

7+2=9
5+2+4=11

odd dont you think?
Interesting....

Yes, that's incredible! Now, I'm begginning to believe that any aircraft can be taken down by Highly Classified Jamming Equipment.

Something tells me this a DIVERSION of sorts, something must of happened elswhere we don't know about. :-? Can someone can explain how a airplane can possibly crash into DOWNTOWN MANHATTAN, I'm all ears!

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20061011/D8KMM7OG1.html

http://www.drudgereport.com/
Old 10-11-2006, 06:13 PM

Your Not Going To Believe This!

Right NOW on the Radio I'm hearing from the NY Yankees ballplayers that the dead player in the plane crash was always talking about conspiracies to his teamates, one of his teamates said he frequently talked about JFK JR. and other conspiracies. Go Figure! It's 5:15 PM MSTime where I'm at now. :-)
Old 10-12-2006, 10:37 AM

Here's something that may perk your ears.

Every plane has a black box.
Every plane has some type of electronic control between the stick and rudders.

How easy would it to be able to take controle of a plane by remote?
Old 10-12-2006, 10:44 AM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Your Not Going To Believe This!

Right NOW on the Radio I'm hearing from the NY Yankees ballplayers that the dead player in the plane crash was always talking about conspiracies to his teamates, one of his teamates said he frequently talked about JFK JR. and other conspiracies. Go Figure! It's 5:15 PM MSTime where I'm at now. :-)

Interesting, just shows that anyone that discovers the hidden truths will be "taken out" by Government thugs. What a shame that our own home is being torn apart from the inside out.

Do you remember the recent tape from Bin Laden saying that the next attack will come from people that are american not Islamic?

Think about it.... western United states water system tainted with ick, infecting first spinich then letace, now on 10-11 a very remenessant crash into a building on a date that matches the events that opened the worlds eyes.... Something is not right.

Look at the Bush\Bin Laden connections in the past... Things that make you go HMMMMMM
Old 10-12-2006, 10:46 AM

Oh, one more thing....

Baseball is an AMERICAN past time.
Old 10-12-2006, 02:30 PM

Quote:
chaosdefined wrote:

Do you remember the recent tape from Bin Laden saying that the next attack will come from people that are american not Islamic?

Think about it.... western United states water system tainted with ick, infecting first spinich then letace, now on 10-11 a very remenessant crash into a building on a date that matches the events that opened the worlds eyes.... Something is not right.

Look at the Bush\Bin Laden connections in the past... Things that make you go HMMMMMM
Well, it's clear that Bin/Laden is goverment stooge, What I see is nothing more than ESOTERIC MASONIC DRAMA being played out before the American Sheeples minds. It was interesting that Norad ordered fighter jets over NYC and Washington D.C. (who knows maybe somethings coming down the pike.) :-?
Old 10-12-2006, 03:08 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Well, it's clear that Bin/Laden is goverment stooge, What I see is nothing more than ESOTERIC MASONIC DRAMA being played out before the American Sheeples minds. It was interesting that Norad ordered fighter jets over NYC and Washington D.C. (who knows maybe somethings coming down the pike.) :-?

I would not doubt it. They are just telling us that they are still alive and working on total control.

I guess we'll find out in the next few days.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:49 PM

Yes, something is not right and more and more it takes on a supernatural presence. The American people can not and will not see it. It shows itself because most are blind.
Old 10-13-2006, 02:32 AM

If you seek it you will find it. Human beings are highly skilled in pattern recognition. See if you can't find these same (numeric) "coincidences" in the many recent school shooting incidents. After "911" people began plugging related keywords into Microsoft Word to produce: