Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2007, 04:48 PM

Default Re: Your Turn DrQuest

Do not worry, I am handling your drinking. A mind is such a delicious thing to waste.

D E V I L

Old 04-08-2007, 08:59 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
DrQuest wrote:
Please forgive me, I cant handle my drinking, got to get some help, sorry again!
Please be carefull. Drinking and meds don't always go well together. Just ask Torchy!
Old 04-08-2007, 02:05 PM

Col d n ShAdumb my ToYns n Da toy lET. Wett him down Dare.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:44 AM
The Shadow Knows!

I see the gate was left open again at the loony farm.

Funny enough, I thought our little buddy here had enough intelligence about him to at least remember his old password. I guess not. :-?

Oh well, never mind.
Old 04-09-2007, 11:01 AM

ShaDowM N mEEE miynE NegRO ToYpOD.

Xx x xX N
Old 04-09-2007, 11:26 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
Bondi__/ColdSheenow wrote:

ShaDowM N mEEE miynE NegRO ToYpOD.

Col d n ShAdumb my ToYns n Da toy lET. Wett him down Dare.

I am InSLutified By DiS sIte, Sos I nEvER bE BacK.

Ias BaCk. AnD I goTS de ReCOrd for Leaven FoR evER and CoMin BaCk de FasTESt, s0 DaRE.

nUp, yo Got dare 1St aNd floAteD to de ToP TurD, go LiCk dE queeN, QueeN.

Xx x xX N*

* Rough translation: I'm an idiot help me
Old 04-10-2007, 07:26 PM

[size=xx-small]Xx...X...xX[/size]

N-Ta Da SHadwagow........N-

I am exactly what I say I am and do not deviate. Your choice is just that a small human choice against a scale that overwhelms. What would I want in playing a game with anyone. In the upper right hand corner of this website is an image. A correct image placed there by one who knows. I have been more truthful than most in what I say. I never respond with boastful hyperbole, but with the truth of your situation. I acknowledge the GOD of all and his Son that you humans killed. This GOD acknowledged me. That I use the mundane to communicate with you, should show to you what I will do when I am present on Earth. If I do not have the power to use a simple device such as this to project my thoughts then how will I take the majority of humanity which I will. I have no belief, I have knowledge The Tree of Knowledge of which your species has amply partaken. I am a tempter, I do not force. With your species I do not need to force and when I come your friends will offer you up to me and believe they do you well. You have to acknowledge time, I do not, you will see my proof grow each second. Yet the time is years for you and a moment for me, so wait patiently, the proof of my words will come. Your need of what you call a real world will come for you and remember that you required it. It is my pleasure.

Be seeing you in time.

D E V I L
Old 04-10-2007, 11:53 PM

although heat may follow cold, you will always be without a perogative ,you will be wiped out, even if you might remain insignificant, your little over bloated world will disolve around your eyes, you will come to respect those you think won't find you.
you are not the master of this world, you are only a pawn, get ready for one hell of a rush, and get ready to bow your head.
you can't borrow more time, we will use a a very sharp and pointed sword.
evil, such as this kid calling himself a practicioner of devious method, must be excised from this board.
All who might agree should have a thought to say.
where are you?
Old 04-11-2007, 06:35 PM

Cold is the absence of heat as Darkness is the absence of light. I do not want your soul or the soul of your neighbor. I want your absence. Now let us listen to what the child must say.

D E V I L
Old 04-11-2007, 09:13 PM

Although I am a fallen person, I believe that God will forgive my weakness, the devil, and not meaning your fixation, originally was considered a voice not in the same belief system in mankind as Gods was, but he is not trying to bury the world of man but to make mankind knowledgable of discrepancies he seen in how God taught man.
If I am wrong, I would appreciate the views of those that know about religeon more than what I percieve, I even would entertain your thoughts cold, although I believe that your only interrested in destroying and not informing.