Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2006, 12:34 PM

Default I say admin should ban shadow

its not just for stupidity, its because (its) useing the titles of our post as his new post under differant group title, bypassing the original post, and those who had contributed to it.
its time to say we need no more Blueangel types here to try to control the post.

Old 08-25-2006, 12:38 PM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: I say admin should ban shadow

I think they should ban you troll.

Not only are you insulting, you also dont make any sense.
Quote:
its not just for stupidity, its because (its) useing the titles of our post as his new post under differant group title, bypassing the original post, and those who had contributed to it.
Anybody understand what he is saying?
Old 08-25-2006, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Anybody understand what he is saying?
No, but it is funny that he wants to ban you for stupidity and can't spell beyond the second grade level.

Obviously, a product of the evils of the NEA cabal and its control of the school system.
Old 08-25-2006, 02:02 PM

No, he never recovered from the a.. kicking Blue Angel gave him over and over again.
Old 08-25-2006, 02:37 PM

A may have made a mistake on saying that he posted on others titles but the fact remains hes still an fn idiot,
actually Im glad this occured, it made me realize how much time Ive been wasting on this site.
Old 08-25-2006, 06:41 PM

Chill the Fuck out!

I don't know who the fuck you think you are Shadow, but, you have'nt added shit to this forum other than insults, and your stupid nonsense babbling about data vipers, keep your shit up and I'll ban you! Oh yeah!., just like I got that Fuckhead Mongo banned, (MONGROL, if your reading this, I know your new nic is Skanspiracy, and I'll ban you again, so you'll have to use another library!.)

Fucken relax people!

if you wan't to participate and add shit to this forum, you have to be Open-Minded, Everybody has different views, whether you perceive them to be Anti-American or not! Like America is blameless in the shithole NWO! get a fucken grip people!
Old 08-25-2006, 06:54 PM

Posts like this just show contempt for forum adminstration and stir up shit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-25-2006, 07:02 PM

Shut up GAME OVER FOOL get back to the mental ward or do you want me to pull up some of your insane BS from a year ago. YOU are to f...... dumb to even read a post before that mouth of yours goes off. I SAID THAT SEC IS PAID FOR WHAT HE DOES AND HE DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT AMERICA OR AMERICANS. HE IS AN INTERNET WIDE SHIT STIRRER AIMED AT MY COUNTRY AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY TOO DAMN BAD YOU IDIOT. HE POSTS ON HUNDREDS OF SITES AND GETS PAID BY SOMEONE CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT OR ARE YOU TOO DRUGED TO UNDERSTAND. YOU RUN YOUR INSIPID LITTLE MOUTH ABOUT BEING CONSERVATIVE AND SHOW COOKY PICTURES OF CHRISTIAN SITES AND DEFEND THIS CREEP. WHAT THE "F" ARE YOU REALLY. BUT LITTLE PUKE YOU MADE A MISTAKE IN ATTACKING ME. YOU SOUTHWESTERN DOG "S". YOU UNDERSTAND THAT.
Old 08-25-2006, 07:09 PM

Proof!

Wher'es your proof? you have none to show other than the sites he post on, so what! Is it illegal to post on as many sites as you want? and even if his content is Anti-American what does that prove you Moron? Every conspiracy forum on the net is ANTI-AMERICAN. try to answer the Q.

P.S. I see you've reverted to LARGE BLOCK LETTERS, take your pills man! :-o
Old 08-25-2006, 07:13 PM

IN YOUR PAST POST ASS, YOU HAVE EVEN CUSSED THE OWNER OF THIS SITE AS DID THE OTHER MORON YOU WORSHIP. WHAT PISSES YOU OFF IS TRUTH. A GAME OVER CHRISTIAN FAKE IS ALWAYS UPSET BY TRUTH. THE PROOF I HAVE OF YOU IS THAT YOUR POST ARE IDIOT AND COPIED AND POOR AT BEST. EVEN NOW YOU ARE SUCH A "I GOT TO HAVE THE LAST WORD" CHILD YOU CAN'T SHUT UP AND GET BACK TO NURSING MOMMIE. YOU DUNCE.