Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2007, 08:04 PM

Default New Blood, how nice

Just wait and the flesh springs anew. Listen to them, the children of the night, what music they make. Here on the edge of a darkening world, the little seeds push up into the air, growing and feeling renewed unaware the reaper stands near ready for work.

D E V I L

Old 04-26-2007, 10:59 PM

Default Re: New Blood, how nice

Quote:
cold wrote:
Just wait and the flesh springs anew. Listen to them, the children of the night, what music they make. Here on the edge of a darkening world, the little seeds push up into the air, growing and feeling renewed unaware the reaper stands near ready for work.

D E V I L

YeEE ShaLL SoW WhaT ThY ReEPS DEVIL PwEeTenDEr!

http://thereapingmovie.warnerbros.com/
Old 04-27-2007, 10:56 AM
The Shadow Knows!

New blood not old troll.
Old 04-27-2007, 05:21 PM

Now I am become the Devil Pretender. If true, then only pretend you had an accident.

D E V I L
Old 04-27-2007, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
New blood not old troll.

ShadWigWow DuH MeeEn WoOmiWaTti DeviL WuRRshiPPer!
Old 04-27-2007, 08:17 PM

Quote:
cold wrote:
Now I am become the Devil Pretender. If true, then only pretend you had an accident.

D E V I L

U HAve BeEEKuM A haSsPItAL SIkE WarD LooN!

BwElL-VieW.
Old 04-28-2007, 12:57 AM

Quote:
cold wrote:

D E V I L

WE ARE THE REEL REAPERS, WE SEE YOU EVERDAY, U COCKSUCKER! WE WILL DELIGHT IN SEEING YOUR UNTIMELY DEATH! :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
Old 04-28-2007, 12:27 PM
The Shadow Knows!

The invention of two successful reaping machines - independently by Obed Hussey in Ohio, who obtained the first patent in 1834, and by Cyrus Hall McCormick in Virginia - brought about an end to tedious handiwork and encouraged the invention and manufacture of other labor-saving farm implements and machinery. The first reapers cut the standing grain and, with a revolving reel, swept it onto a platform from which it was raked off into piles by a man walking alongside. It could harvest more grain than five men using the earlier cradles. The next innovation, patented in 1858, was a self-raking reaper with an endless canvas belt that delivered the cut grain to two men who riding on the end of the platform, bundled it. Meanwhile, Cyrus McCormick had moved to Chicago, built a reaper factory, and founded what eventually became the International Harvester Company. In 1872 he produced a reaper which automatically bound the bundles with wire. In 1880, he came out with a binder which, using a magical knotting device (invented by John F. Appleby a Wisconsin pastor) bound the handles with twine.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:17 PM

Quote:
cold wrote:

D E V I L

WARNING_____________WARNING_______________
DO NOT ENGAGE COLD/SHADOW IN CONVERSATION, THE ILLUMINATI QUEERS OF THE INTERNET LIKE TO PLACE DATA-VIPERS ON YOUR COMPUTER, THEY HAVE THE HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE OF TRACKING YOUR KEYSTROKES, ALMOST LIKE THEY STROKE THEIR LOVERS DICKS!

COLD IS ALSO A ILLUMINATI SATANIST, WHO WORKS FOR x-x-x-x-x-x-x HIS JOB HERE IS TO "CAST A SHADOW."(DATA-GATHERING.)
Old 05-03-2007, 02:18 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
ColdSheenow wrote:

WARNING_____________WARNING_______________
DO NOT ENGAGE COLD/SHADOW IN CONVERSATION, THE ILLUMINATI QUEERS OF THE INTERNET LIKE TO PLACE DATA-VIPERS ON YOUR COMPUTER, THEY HAVE THE HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE OF TRACKING YOUR KEYSTROKES, ALMOST LIKE THEY STROKE THEIR LOVERS DICKS!

If only you would heed your own advice!