Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2007, 07:37 AM

Default ONI-Net.org - Conspiracy?

Hey guys I thought this would be appropriate for this site because I have no idea what to make of this.

It seems to be some sort of cult thing or something obscure. I started fishing around on it yesterday when I got home from work (I had received a letter in the mail with the letter containing this address for me to go to).

I haven't seen anything like this before and I am wondering if any of you guys know what this is about.

There seems to be alot of references to the word Totenkopf and from my knowledge that was a Schutzstaffel division in World War 2 but that is the only thing I have been able to make sense of so far. They also talk about a group called ONI alot and the only things I can think of is The Office of Naval Intelligence, Oni Demons in Japanese mythology and the game called Oni for PC.

Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks guys

Old 04-30-2007, 11:34 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: ONI-Net.org - Conspiracy?

Quote:
ColdSheenow (The horses arse itself) wrote:
YES, SHADOW, I'M A TROLL! I WILL SEEK YOUR DESTRUCTION TILL ETERNITY! I WILL DESTROY YOUR LIES AND FILTH FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH! WE WILL DELIGHT IN YOUR MISERY AND PATHETIC LIFE! WE WILL BE THERE WHEN YOU SQIURM IN YOUR OWN FECES~INFESTED COFFIN! WE ARE YOU!

I AM THE KING OF THE INTERNET! I SEEK AND DESTROY SHADOW---COLD---SHIT! MY EMPLOYER DEMANDS THIS! I SHALL COMPLY!

I SHALL COMPLY!
I SHALL COMPLY!
I SHALL COMPLY!
I SHALL COMPLY!
I SHALL COMPLY!
I SHALL COMPLY!

I SHALL COMPLY! xxXnn..X....`n I SHALL COMPLY!