Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2007, 12:19 PM

Default ARE THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES REAL?

Hello,

I am new to this forum, I am a self-confessed conspiracy addict. Addicted to the compelling excitement from their seductive nature. I do believe in the idea of the New World Order and that we are heading towards a 'Global Union or Global Government'. However, I sometimes wonder whether the famous conspiracy theorists are the real thing.

For instance, if you really think about it. There is a huge market for conspiracy theories, therefore there is a lot of profit to be made. It is a massive growth industry. For people like you and me, it is very entertaining. So is that what it really is? Or are we looking at the real truth?

I'm sure David Icke must be a millionaire by now! I know for a fact that Alex Jones is in it PURELY for the money, he is definitely an astute capitalist, an excellent actor and ultimately, a fake! I've seen clips of him been his REAL self, and then putting that Alex Jones Infowars (as everybody else knows him) act on.

Now, there are many things that point towards the idea that secret societies control the world, there's so much evidence to suggest this, but there's also evidence suggesting the exact opposite, so how can one decide which is the real history. It's up to individual interpretation. We live in a completely insane world and nothing surprises me anymore. I just don't know what to believe!

The Internet is saturated with data that supports both sides of the argument, so it literally is up to the person what they want to believe...

There are a few bizzarre occurences though, such as that John Kerry 666 photo and 9/11 etc.

But anyway, I'd appreciate your thoughts on this.

Thanks.

Old 03-14-2007, 08:45 PM

Default Re: ARE THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES REAL?

No, they nor you are real. I am real.

T H E D E V I L
Old 03-15-2007, 08:58 AM

The contorted nature of Humankind is the reason why there are conspiracies. Theories are conceptual. Sure some of them are true, and a lot are bollocks, but none of this matters.

The issue is their contorted nature in the first place.
Old 03-15-2007, 09:38 AM
The Shadow Knows!

It all depends
Old 03-15-2007, 11:36 AM

LaDominio,

I agree with you. What is your opinion on Michael Tsarion, part of me thinks he's the real thing, then another part of me thinks he's in it for the money. He could of course be both. His use of the English language is absolute genius, I've never heard of anybody with a vocabulary as good as his.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Pragnosis wrote:
LaDominio,

I agree with you. What is your opinion on Michael Tsarion, part of me thinks he's the real thing, then another part of me thinks he's in it for the money. He could of course be both. His use of the English language is absolute genius, I've never heard of anybody with a vocabulary as good as his.

Well, Western Astrology is incorrect, Numerology is out dated and has been replaced by a new system, and Kabala is, in my view, quite useless.

He makes reference to Aelister Crowley, who was actually a Satanist at one time and did many evil and abhorrent things. He was a truly insane spiritualist. And this is common. I have come across so many spiritualists who don’t get the picture at all, but are so avid about it.
I believe that this Michael is covertly confounded, and his understandings of the true ways, systems, laws etc are meagre.
One cannot learn these things by way of a book or even a teaching. To integrate this one must connect with the source of knowledge itself. Any other way is unnatural... It sounds weird, but it is the only clean, sure way that I know of.

Vocabulary doesn’t make a man smart, but it does make him charming - which might raise suspicion. But I suspect he is of benevolent intent - just misconstrue about the ways in which to express benevolence, although I doubt he detects a lack of understanding. This shows that he doesn’t place it as a highest priority, which is something you'll find with a lot of people. Only those who are truly loving, compassionate, established in virtue and of pure intent understand truth, because their benevolence transcends mere human desire... If you believe it to be most important, you will surly find your way on the right path.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:34 AM

Pragnosis – it’s generally a good idea to support your ascertains as best possible if you expect anyone to give them any weight (back up things like calling people fakes).

Ultimately, you can never definitively know what history was- but in the end, it doesn’t matter. What matters is that, currently, you are a slave (via forced taxation, victimless crime laws and more). It doesn’t matter if there is a conspiracy or not. Focus on achieving your freedom and it won’t matter who meets behind closed doors since they will have no power over you. This is what it is all about.
Old 03-21-2007, 07:36 PM

Truth, Peace, Freedom, Trust, Abundance, Unselfishness, Joy, Humility and Pure Love are not to be found in human nature nor in my nature. This is an abundant fact demonstrated each day the human species is allowed to befoul the Earth.

D E V I L L I V E D
Old 03-21-2007, 10:35 PM

Two very good documentaries.
1. a very good, excellently done film about the election fraud in the States. It deals with issues the suppression of black votes. One extremely key point of this movie is the topic of a non-voting list.http://www.visualvendetta.com/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=viewlink&link_id=1 64&Itemid=50

2. "The Oil Factor" A film questioning the motives of the US wars in the Middle East and Central Asia where three quarters of the world‚s oil and natural gas is located.
http://www.visualvendetta.com/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=viewlink&link_id=1 63&Itemid=50
Also a very good movie but I'm not so shocked anymore. It is almost second hand for me now to here this type of stuff. Infact,
WHY THE F#$@ HAVEN'T WE IMPEACHED BUSH YET ISN'T THERE ENOUGH FILMS ARTICLES VOTES PEOPLE THAT HATE THE BASTARD YET????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-22-2007, 03:01 PM

Quote:
cold wrote:
Truth, Peace, Freedom, Trust, Abundance, Unselfishness, Joy, Humility and Pure Love are not to be found in human nature nor in my nature. This is an abundant fact demonstrated each day the human species is allowed to befoul the Earth.
I do find these in my nature, even though they aren't perfect I strive for them to be so- I know others who do the same. You are correct that a great many humans do "befoul the Earth" (I like that phrase), it would seem that many people are manipulated by those operating the propaganda machine to work against their best interests. The question is, how can this be changed?