Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > The War in Iraq
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2005, 10:34 AM

Default US Casualties: An Email From US Soldier Stationed At Abu Ghraib Prison

April 04, 2005

I am an American soldier here and don't want to be. Yesterday we got hit by Iraqis and twenty four of us died and forty seven injured. My government has been hiding the true number of our casualties since the beginning. We American soldiers know that there are thirteen thousand of us that have died and forty nine thousand injured and thirty three thousand of the injured were bad enough to be forced out of the military and crippled for the rest of their lives. If only I could get my hands on Bush or Rumsfeld.

Steve from Abu Ghraib
Compliments of CECSJ

c. <a href="http://www.jihadunspun.com/home.php">Jihad Unspun</a> 2005

Old 04-08-2005, 01:48 PM

Default Re: US Casualties: An Email From US Soldier Stationed At Abu Ghraib Prison

Poor guy...however I wonder if this email is true or not.
Old 04-08-2005, 02:38 PM

Default Re: US Casualties: An Email From US Soldier Stationed At Abu Ghraib Prison

Question is: how many American soldiers are ACTUALLY dying every day and what is the TRUE number of casualties?
Old 04-08-2005, 06:49 PM

One thing's for sure, the government's doing a damned good job covering it up while the recruiters are busy propagandizing to poor highschool kids making the fucking military look like club med. At least, that's how I got sold. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 04-09-2005, 07:34 AM

Drak, Jihad unspun is bullshit and probably run by an intelligence service out of Kanada...thats right! Kanada...those bloody Kanadians!

:-D

13,000 dead is a 10% death rate...unheard of...ever.

D-Day casualty rates were around 3% including wounded (I may be off a little, to lazy to look it up).

Honestly, dont go to that site. It's terrible.

I actually would'nt be surprised if the dead and wounded figures are correct or at least only slightly lessened.

Whatever, it's way to much...including Iraqi's.

Maybe we should consider a more insidious side effect? Thousands of men and women, unsettled by sites that should'nt be seen, fighting for a complete lie and bound to be forgotton when they get home.

Combined with the MTV generation and a good supply of SSRI's and guns...best of luck my American friends. Sincerely.

How did you feel Nohope knowing you were fed bullshit?

Best Drak.
Old 04-09-2005, 08:09 AM

true, I know Jihad Unspun is a highly dubious website. But the "question is: how many American soldiers are ACTUALLY dying every day and what is the TRUE number of casualties?" like I said previously to clarify why I posted the "email".

Even if it's a propaganda site run out of Canada by neocons; how do we know it's not the truth? Do we actually know the number of casualties? If not then this could be true. The suspicion of Jihad Unspun being an outlet of American propaganda might make us question allegations we have no chance to verify via more reliable sources because ther aren't any.

Actually, unless any of us has been in Iraq as an intelligence officer or any other position where they were privy to reliable sources of information and can verify the number of casualties (I certainly have not been in Iraq) the only thing we can do is speculate, which is actually what I'm doing, posting this alleged email.
Old 04-09-2005, 09:09 AM

No, the figures are about right for war or insurgency.

A 10% death rate is unheard of in any war. Perhaps only the mown down piles of Russian dead come close.

I bet the figures are reasonable. I did'nt say accurate. No way would it be their (JUS) figure.

There are an awful lot of private contractors out there (mercenaries)...they could include high figures.

Around 1500 dead for 150,000 troops is 1%. About right. Especially given the top class medical facilities.

3% dead in the height of battles in the East was average and they did not have the medical technology...German.

It's one thing i disagree on with the anti-war movement.

To hide a big figure would be difficult. If anyone on the left or right with a few sheckles wanted to check, i bet they could.

I have to disagree...though, if it did turn out high...5000 or so then i would'nt be surprised. But 15,000....never.

Just my opinion.

BTW...15,000 is approx 20 dead a day, every day.
Old 04-09-2005, 12:43 PM

However, if the depleted uranium story is true, then 15,000 dead will be a very low figure.
Old 04-09-2005, 04:58 PM

Quote:
How did you feel Nohope knowing you were fed bullshit?
It burned me up, man. They promised me that I would be sent to all these fancy shmancy tech schools and that I would be able to get a kick ass job with lots of pay and benefits after my time in service. Then reality hit me when they made me a janitor for my whole military carreer. They fucking lied! So, when ever I was ordered to do something, you better fuckin' believe I found a way to do it as half assed as possible. When I got out, the so called kick ass job with lots of pay and benefits was me working as a dietary aide/dishwasher at a Catholic/State sponsered nursing home. All things government and military leaves a bad taste in my mouth. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 04-09-2005, 05:03 PM

I'm sorry to hear that, nohope. For real. Deapest sympathies.