Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2007, 07:29 PM

Default and the truth became known, and there was a wailing across the land...

Their house of cards is losing its foundation, the world has awoken to the realization that the red dragon, ( the main stream media), has given its power to the beasts, and they have profitted great in their transactions of complicity.
It is coming down within and around them.
Mankind will be reborn with integrity being its first rule of state.
We will be able to look to the past, wipe away the many tears that deserve to be on our hearts, and learn to climb back on the path mankind should have traversed.
Amen.

PS, I'm not innocent by any means, but I will try to fight the good fight, come what may...

Old 05-05-2007, 08:08 PM

Default Re: and the truth became known, and there was a wailing across the land...

WE are the truth and WE will triumph against their long held plans.
WE are within and they will kneel to our resolve.

I am not without realization that I went off into a questionable concept of praise of GOD and god, but in my defense, I have seen some very weird stuff throughout my existance, and I do hope to be told, no other unreasonable burden shall you see because you have tried to be awoken for so long.
I also hope this for you!
Old 05-05-2007, 10:04 PM

Default Re: and the truth became known, and there was a wailing across the land...

From above , GOD and god , meaning, I'm not sure how to think on the topic without intrepidation,

I want to keep my cards honest, but I also don't want to fold to early forfitting a greater understanding of the so called greater responsibility of knowing the facts, and by that the truth.
abit long winded, but sincere.

on the utterance above stating Mankind will be reborn with integrity being its first rule of state.
What I submise was, it should be determined that we are a free world with all voices being heard to help further their beliefs in family and well intentioned governance.

and once you people start to build this from the shambles of the chaos we were thrust into, I would like to take my time and go fishing with a cooler of beer and a warm heart, and fishing line that does its job, you'll be on your own, please don't let the world fail again.
Oh my God, I am on the fricken edge?
:-D

on this above, it should be determined that we are a free world with all voices being heard to help further their beliefs in family and well intentioned governance.
It should be also stated, that I am an American, I am not going to let this country fall lower to help those who will not try to fix their own country.
Old 05-05-2007, 11:00 PM

wouldn't it be nice to see those guilty of our deviating from a well intentioned path be under 24/7 surveillance, and they won't get the orange jumpsuits, they'll be wearing the black and white pinstripes that they will need to ponder every last days of their existance.
I'd tune into that reality show, American Idol, you will have competition!
donald vincent greenwalt,

trying to save myself with help, I hope you will try to do the same with the good god of your devotion.

I don't have a deathwish, I want to survive to see good happen!