Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2007, 10:31 PM

Default Man sells imaginary friend on eBay

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2323598.html

Damn, aint this world screwed up?
I'm working on a project that could possibly be a new clean and very cheap alternative energy source for the world, and I'm trying to collect pennies...

Old 05-14-2007, 10:52 PM

Default Re: Man sells imaginary friend on eBay

Gather your thoughts for the moment and think of the most rediculous things sold on Ebay, in which some idiot out there actually bid on it.
Old 05-15-2007, 01:14 PM

So it turns out some fool paid over 3000 US for his imaginary friend.
Is it any wonder America is spiraling down the crap hole of ignorance?
Oh what the hell, since he can make 3000 for something non existant, I'm putting on my tin foil thinking cap, come up with something just as absurd to see who else out there is gullible enough to throw their money away.
But then again, it might not be a bad idea to sell a stock interrest in my alternative energy project, something that atleast has a solid premiss.
Old 05-15-2007, 03:14 PM

My possible future Ebay listing.

For sale, Alternative energy stock certificate

Many things have been offered on Ebay, that anyone in their right mind would only be considered a prank, but as time lurches forth, we see that there are alot of people who are not in their right minds, because people will bid on the most rediculous of items and premiss, for instance bidding on the ownership of an imaginary friend, which recently sold for over $3000.00 dollars U.S on Ebay.
What I am offering is an opertunity to invest in a new concept of alternative energy, that in my opinion will be a better producer of energy than present day alternative energy sources, it in theory will outperform wind, solar, hydro, fuelcell, biofuels, wave power, etc....
My concept looks at generating power in a totally new way, I am not promising or contending that it is a perpetual motion device!

Because this is still a work in progress this offer is being made on a conditional basis, IE, since it hasn't yet been built in whole, I am not looking to use your winning bid for research and design, it will be used to build a better working model of what I have already designed and built, that will also help in bringing in more investors, so what you will be bidding on is more of a pledge that if my idea continues to look promising in its practicality, you will in return recieve double the amount of the bid, when the project is commercialized.
I also will not ask to have you use any form of payment, untill I can prove that this device does work to your full expectations of it being what I contend that it is!
I want this to become a new realization of energy production but
because this is a new concept for energy production I will for the time being need to be secretive of its design, please consider again that I am not trying to sell you something like an imaginary friend, I don't want your bid, (investment),unless I prove that this device will work.
With that said, please ask any question that you may have on this.
For those who might also wish to help this project but are not concerned with the aspect of doubling their money, but only hope to see my project come to fruition, contact me and I will try to answer your inquiries.
Old 05-15-2007, 05:13 PM

It will take time to find its peak performace...

A derivative with a no lose claus.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Torchlithill wrote:
Gather your thoughts for the moment and think of the most rediculous things sold on Ebay, in which some idiot out there actually bid on it.

SHADOW SOLD HIS A-HOLE TO THE ILLUMINATTI ON E-BAY, HIS DADDY LATER BROUGHT IT BACK FOR 2 CENTS.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Torchlithill wrote:
My possible future Ebay listing.

For sale, Alternative energy stock certificate

Many things have been offered on Ebay, that anyone in their right mind would only be considered a prank, but as time lurches forth, we see that there are alot of people who are not in their right minds, because people will bid on the most rediculous of items and premiss, for instance bidding on the ownership of an imaginary friend, which recently sold for over $3000.00 dollars U.S on Ebay.
What I am offering is an opertunity to invest in a new concept of alternative energy, that in my opinion will be a better producer of energy than present day alternative energy sources, it in theory will outperform wind, solar, hydro, fuelcell, biofuels, wave power, etc....
My concept looks at generating power in a totally new way, I am not promising or contending that it is a perpetual motion device!

Because this is still a work in progress this offer is being made on a conditional basis, IE, since it hasn't yet been built in whole, I am not looking to use your winning bid for research and design, it will be used to build a better working model of what I have already designed and built, that will also help in bringing in more investors, so what you will be bidding on is more of a pledge that if my idea continues to look promising in its practicality, you will in return recieve double the amount of the bid, when the project is commercialized.
I also will not ask to have you use any form of payment, untill I can prove that this device does work to your full expectations of it being what I contend that it is!
I want this to become a new realization of energy production but
because this is a new concept for energy production I will for the time being need to be secretive of its design, please consider again that I am not trying to sell you something like an imaginary friend, I don't want your bid, (investment),unless I prove that this device will work.
With that said, please ask any question that you may have on this.
For those who might also wish to help this project but are not concerned with the aspect of doubling their money, but only hope to see my project come to fruition, contact me and I will try to answer your inquiries.

NATURAL RESOURCES ARE ABUNDANT ON EARTH, ONLY THE ILLUMINATTI KEEP IN IN CHECK. PRICE GOUGING FOR HIDDEN WAR EXPENDITURES.
Old 05-15-2007, 09:03 PM

ColdSheenow, after that, shadow looks to be the most impressive brain transperrration.
Please hand in your papers, WE WILL NOT ASK YOU AGAIN!

Although I find him with unintelligible thought most of the time, and yea, he fuckin pissed me off at times, but I think a forum should not discern such mighty influence to end free speech.
Do your fUCKEN part to erase this indentured significance.
Wake the fuck up!
Old 05-15-2007, 09:21 PM

One hell of a ride, if your not looking for the biggest stick, to beat the fuck out of someone else, but the premise of a drop point, to be later explained\, should only prove that the world might be trying to figure out your perogatives before they give YOU ACCEPTANCE INTO THEIR VIEW OF THE EVER COLLAPSING ENTITY CONSIDERED THE BEST MAN CAN TRANSLATE.,
We will contact you further on your observations.
Old 05-15-2007, 09:41 PM

SUBMITTED FOR YOUR APPROVAL, are we intent on argueing intense applitude, or are we more inclined to ponder, and then ponder again, and if we have the opertunity to think again against our supposed free pragmatic indulgence think again, because we know in our hearts,. the world might still be flat, the way they tried to direct our being all along....

a work in progress, give me your best analogy.