Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2007, 10:11 PM

Default Re: Man sells imaginary friend on eBay

Come on you pussies, have a perspective that others might gain wisdom, or atleast try to gather more intrinsic value in yourself than what I might seek in myself.

Old 05-15-2007, 10:19 PM

One hell of a ride!
Old 05-15-2007, 11:20 PM

Those that ridicule are now trying to come up with a derogatory insight, it is taking them a long time to decypher my prosay, and for one reason, they need time to check out my verbage on dictionary. fuckin com, and they still will come back with an attitude that doesn't actually speak anything, but they of course will expect those with degrading braincells to swallow their pablum.
We shall suspend our disbelief, when they actually respond seriously to a well intentioned post.

Yea, i'M FUCKEN DRINKEN AGAIN, I will still proudly proclaim that if your not adding to the subject matter, we may in the near future gather ourselves to be a greater one, and we will see your so called safe annanimity, and we might deside to use a damn coarse sandpaper against your mind, to try to figure out what else might be inside.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:46 PM

Take a shot oh wondering tribe that once had attitude, or did you forget that you are a cog in a bigger wheel?
Old 05-15-2007, 11:59 PM

Yes we need to excise the people of the u in sA of lethargic interpretations to further the world down an uncontrolable almost a who the fuck told me that attitude, and then your only inspiration should be if your with the betterment of mankind be a question of imortality , Will try to ad more text at a later date.

Come on, I am giving you the opertunity to think without reservation, why is it taking so long for you to contemplate my thoughts?

If cold must exist in our temperal attitude, he also must ad insight instead of only centered on the brain drain, that he is sure to alter our perception, if one will allow its obscure relation to mankind and its proposed god of interrest.
Although a hodgepodge of smack against the face and soul, the interrest in keeping mankind true to coarse.
take a shot///
Old 05-16-2007, 12:54 AM

The Dr evidently is contemplating a new fucken world? I hope he asks me my opinion on escaping the far side of the bell shaped curve.
If not, oh what the fuck, time is not indifferent, it just waits for intelligent conversation?
And again I must always suppose a great answer must be forthcoming.
another chance at creative writing?
Old 05-16-2007, 01:56 AM

DR Makow please cross that chalk line, Give your most probably intensive mind to us to decypher.
Ad your critique of our odd latitude.
Old 05-16-2007, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Torchlithill wrote:
ColdSheenow, after that, shadow looks to be the most impressive brain transperrration.
Please hand in your papers, WE WILL NOT ASK YOU AGAIN!

Although I find him with unintelligible thought most of the time, and yea, he fuckin pissed me off at times, but I think a forum should not discern such mighty influence to end free speech.
Do your fUCKEN part to erase this indentured significance.
Wake the fuck up!

:-x

YOU ARE ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL OF REALITY. (LIKE SHADWIG.)

SLEEPY
Old 05-17-2007, 08:02 PM

Quantum Force, describes the ability to gather as one voice.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:08 PM

Dr Quest will be coming back.
with one hell of an idea,, seeking to give mankind the ability to qualify for not only one hell of a ride, but also a choice in figuring out the best path that might lead to a greater source of insight.