Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 12-27-2009, 07:57 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: AUTISM


You were all upset about mercury in vaccines, among other things in that post, and Thimerisol is the only component that contains mercury....unless you can specify another?

__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 12-27-2009, 08:09 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: AUTISM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
You were all upset about mercury in vaccines, among other things in that post, and Thimerisol is the only component that contains mercury....unless you can specify another?
Because you perceived that I was upset about MERCURY in vaccinations does not imply that I believe Thimerosal was and is the cause of autism.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-27-2009 at 08:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 12-27-2009, 08:17 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: AUTISM

No, I was very specific that Thimerisol DIDNT cause Autism, which was one of the points I was making to the other poster. You came in railing about mercury at the end of your rambling ADHD post, and since Thimerisol is the only vaccine component that has mercury. In case you are confused, the Jenny McCarthy types are very specific about Thimerisol, and if you dont even know that then you have no business posting about Autism.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 12-27-2009, 08:35 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: AUTISM

No, I never once said that Thimerisol caused Autism, but I did say that some crackpots believe that it is. Care to show where I said Thimerisol did?
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 12-27-2009, 08:39 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: AUTISM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Trust me, I'm far from an expert on the subject myself, but anything dealing with the brain is akin to string theory: no one person on the planet can possibly be an expert on all of it. There is a bit of savant quality with some autistic children, but it generally manifests in the kids in the higher end of the spectrum than my daughter.
We do know a couple of things about Autism, even if we do not know the exact cause. It is definately not caused by vaccines or Thimerisol. Autism rates have not in fact been increasing, but the definition has been expanded in recent years and the increased number is largely an artifact of this broadening of definition. It looks like it is most likely a genetic disorder, but studies are still ongoing. And no BlueAngel, that is not my opinion, but fact.
Remember this posting, the first time I mentioned Thimerisol? Read very closely tard.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 12-27-2009, 08:45 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: AUTISM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Remember this posting, the first time I mentioned Thimerisol? Read very closely tard.
I read very closely.

You are of the opinion that vaccines and/or Thimerosal do not cause autism.

And, I am to derive what from this opinion which you state as fact?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-27-2009 at 08:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 12-27-2009, 09:55 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: AUTISM

My arguments are never weak.

Hence, the reason I remain and many others who have debated me in the past do not.

I suspect you shall follow the same path of those who came before you.

Ad Hominem, Platitudes, strawman argument.

Some of Eire's favorite words.

Anyway.

Eire said:

"Oh, and what do you have to say to the fact that Thimerosal has been out of childhood vaccines with no decrease in Autism rates? Or the fact that as a percentage of the population by age group, autism rates have stayed largely flat?"

The above statement is contradictory.

One cannot increase and stay largely flat at the same time.

Besides, as I've said, autism presents from birth.

Everyone knows this.

Therefore, a percentage of the population by age group does not apply.

You're using a strawman argument, Eire, inasmuch as you suggest that I am of the opinion that Thermisol is the cause of Autism.

This is the prediction:

"One in every 150 children will be diagnosed with AUTISM."

As was noted in one of the several articles posted within this thread, autism could be the result of vaccinations received by the mother.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-27-2009 at 10:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 12-28-2009, 06:33 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: AUTISM

Mercury poisoning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Excerpt:

Symptoms typically include sensory impairment (vision, hearing, speech), disturbed sensation and a lack of coordination.

Sounds like AUTISM to me.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-28-2009 at 07:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 12-28-2009, 08:38 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: AUTISM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
My arguments are never weak.

Hence, the reason I remain and many others who have debated me in the past do not.

I suspect you shall follow the same path of those who came before you.

Ad Hominem, Platitudes, strawman argument.

Some of Eire's favorite words.

Anyway.

Eire said:

"Oh, and what do you have to say to the fact that Thimerosal has been out of childhood vaccines with no decrease in Autism rates? Or the fact that as a percentage of the population by age group, autism rates have stayed largely flat?"

The above statement is contradictory.

One cannot increase and stay largely flat at the same time.
Wow, we are still having a reading comprehension problem here huh? The study I referred to looked at people in their sixties, fifties....all the way to their 20s, using the current diagnostic procedures. They found that people born Fifty years ago had the same incidence rate of Autism as kids being born today, but that many were not properly diagnosed. That means that, for at least the last fifty years, Autism rates have in fact stayed flat and it is only the improvements to diagnostic procedures that have lead to any increase in diagnoses.

As for Thimerisol, if it, or the tiny amount of mercury in it, were respondible for Autism, you would expect to at least see a noticeable drop in cases once it was removed from vaccines. We havent seen ANY drop at all, so it is highly unlikely that Thimerisol has any correlation.

As for your mercury theory, that too has been debunked. Autistic children have been studied for fatty tissue deposition of heavy metals, and there has been no correlation. If Autism was being caused by mercury you would find it laced in their tissues and no study has ever found any in either Autistic children or their siblings.

Seriously BA, if you want to be taken seriously stop distorting statements out of context. Oh, and you are ignored now.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 12-28-2009, 09:04 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: AUTISM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Wow, we are still having a reading comprehension problem here huh? The study I referred to looked at people in their sixties, fifties....all the way to their 20s, using the current diagnostic procedures. They found that people born Fifty years ago had the same incidence rate of Autism as kids being born today, but that many were not properly diagnosed. That means that, for at least the last fifty years, Autism rates have in fact stayed flat and it is only the improvements to diagnostic procedures that have lead to any increase in diagnoses.

As for Thimerisol, if it, or the tiny amount of mercury in it, were respondible for Autism, you would expect to at least see a noticeable drop in cases once it was removed from vaccines. We havent seen ANY drop at all, so it is highly unlikely that Thimerisol has any correlation.

As for your mercury theory, that too has been debunked. Autistic children have been studied for fatty tissue deposition of heavy metals, and there has been no correlation. If Autism was being caused by mercury you would find it laced in their tissues and no study has ever found any in either Autistic children or their siblings.

Seriously BA, if you want to be taken seriously stop distorting statements out of context. Oh, and you are ignored now.
How could one possibly have a reading comprehension problem when you don't include the information to which you are now referring in your original post?

Really?

I'm ignored now.

Obviously, I'm too much for you to handle.

Like I said yesterday, you would follow the same path as all those who came before you and all those who will come after you.

LOL!

My prediction was 100% accurate.

Awesome.

You are so full of BS, you must have flies buzzing all around you.

LOL!

Eire, FYI, you are not taken seriously on this forum because all you do is distort statements out of context.

I, on the otherhand am taken very seriously.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-28-2009 at 09:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Autism Documentaries - Treatment, Prevention, Awareness madthumbs Share the knowledge 0 07-02-2006 12:48 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.