Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2007, 02:57 PM

Default Re: "Star Wars"

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
yassin wrote:
Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
http://jahtruth.net/starwar.htm
The Truth about Star Wars
The link RR provided doesn't work.

My thread wasn't about the "Star Wars" movie.

Good to know that the author of "The Truth About Star Wars" seems to know more about how George Lucas wrote this film than Lucas himself.

I would request; however, that he provide more substantial proof as to his SUGGESTION that the Star of Bethelem was a space ship and that God and Jesus are aliens.
http://jahtruth.net/ufos.htm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-18-2007, 04:51 PM

Quote:
yassin wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
yassin wrote:
Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
http://jahtruth.net/starwar.htm
The Truth about Star Wars
The link RR provided doesn't work.

My thread wasn't about the "Star Wars" movie.

Good to know that the author of "The Truth About Star Wars" seems to know more about how George Lucas wrote this film than Lucas himself.

I would request; however, that he provide more substantial proof as to his SUGGESTION that the Star of Bethelem was a space ship and that God and Jesus are aliens.
http://jahtruth.net/ufos.htm
Yassin, are you the author, or person known as JAH? if you are, your theories are FAR-OUT! I don't believe God or Jesus are Aliens.

Im not sure what you believe though? I provided the STAR WARS link from the JAH website because it's entertaining.
Old 06-18-2007, 05:07 PM

You supply entertainment instead of the truth.

Interesting!!!
Old 06-18-2007, 05:48 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

Interesting!!!
No Blue Lady, I supply the truth, and entertainment when I find it nessesary, or is this not up to your approval and standards?

And by the way most of you here already entertain me, sure beats regular Television or Talk Radio. (don't you know?)
Old 06-18-2007, 06:32 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

Interesting!!!
No Blue Lady, I supply the truth, and entertainment when I find it nessesary, or is this not up to your approval and standards?

And by the way most of you here already entertain me, sure beats regular Television or Talk Radio. (don't you know?)
Henry Makow is dedicated to exposing the truth. His work is not about providing entertainment to you. ClubConspiracy is to that end, as well. If you don't believe what you post, why post it?

Obviously, you are not serious.

We're not looking to be entertained and what WE post is not ENTERTAINMENT. If you think that is so, again, why are you here?

These are serious matters. I suggest you let that sink in for a while.
Old 06-18-2007, 07:27 PM

Conspiracy Theories...

Excuse me...But not every "conspiracy theory" is real, or somewhat real, it's those theories that 'entertain' me, not the real ones that I post.

And since when does a person who finds those theories entertaining, have to be concerned about what you or anyone else thinks?

If it's your theories that you think I'm reffering to, you would be WRONG! I find your views and theories real and informative, however it's mine that I think you need to think about more seriously, I have nothing to prove to anyone, not you or Makow.

Now lighten up, laugh at the INSANE WORLD,and the human cesspool that's runs it.it's become what it is because of a few DRUNKEN IDIOTS with too much time on their hands.(the usual suspects.)An idle mind is the DEVILS PLAYGROUND i'm told.

Of course you can SOB all night and day if you wish about this or that in the world, what will that do to your well being? ANSWER: NOTHING!

What really can a individual citizen do to change the course of history? I've stated many times before the PLAN will move forward regardless of what you think or others do!

What you need to learn is that GOD, the Christian GOD of the Holy BIBLE is ultimately in charge of this world, And I sincerly doubt he wants his people to live life worrying about the powers that be, the future, LIVE LIFE NOW! CHERISH WHATEVER YOU HAVE, LOVE YOUR FAMILY, or at least try, Ther'es not a damm thing you or I will do or say to change this present situation.
try to RELAX, it really is beneficial for the soul.

WOW, did I write all that? :-o
Old 06-18-2007, 07:44 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Conspiracy Theories...

Excuse me...But not every "conspiracy theory" is real, or somewhat real, it's those theories that 'entertain' me, not the real ones that I post.

Excuse me, but I didn't refer to conspiracy theories as all being real.

And since when does a person who finds those theories entertaining, have to be concerned about what you or anyone else thinks?

You don't.

If it's your theories that you think I'm reffering to, you would be WRONG! I find your views and theories real and informative, however it's mine that I think you need to think about more seriously, I have nothing to prove to anyone, not you or Makow.

I wasn't referring to theories. So I have no idea where all this is coming from. I have nothing to prove to anyone either and I never indicated you needed to prove yourself, either. I have no idea why you think I should take your views more seriously. How much more seriously? I mean, do you truly know how seriously I take your views anyway?

Now lighten up, laugh at the INSANE WORLD,and the human cesspool that's runs it.it's become what it is because of a few DRUNKEN IDIOTS with too much time on their hands.(the usual suspects.)An idle mind is the DEVILS PLAYGROUND i'm told.

I don't laugh at an INSANE world and I don't lighten up because some stranger on the internet suggests it.

As I've stated, I am here regarding serious matters. They are not to be taken lightly.

The only person I lighten up for is my husband.

A few drunken idiots? That's why I don't take your views seriously.

Really? An idle mind is the Devil's playground. You better get busy.

Of course you can SOB all night and day if you wish about this or that in the world, what will that do to your well being? ANSWER: NOTHING!

What are you talking about? Sobbing? Well-being?? Is this what you do?

What really can a individual citizen do to change the course of history? I've stated many times before the PLAN will move forward regardless of what you think or others do!

Your entitled to your own opinion even if it's wrong.

What you need to learn is that GOD, the Christian GOD of the Holy BIBLE is ultimately in charge of this world, And I sincerly doubt he wants his people to live life worrying about the powers that be, the future, LIVE LIFE NOW! CHERISH WHATEVER YOU HAVE, LOVE YOUR FAMILY, or at least try, Ther'es not a damm thing you or I will do or say to change this present situation.
try to RELAX, it really is beneficial for the soul.

Really, RR, I should love my family, or at least try. Gee, thanks for all your advice. I don't know what I'd do without you.

WOW, did I write all that? :-o

Don't be too flattered by yourself. It wasn't that good.
Old 06-18-2007, 07:49 PM

RedRat's view of the world:

"Now lighten up, laugh at the INSANE WORLD,and the human cesspool that's runs it.it's become what it is because of a few DRUNKEN IDIOTS with too much time on their hands.(the usual suspects.)An idle mind is the DEVILS PLAYGROUND i'm told."

The world is controlled by a few drunken idiots according to RR. Maybe this is why I don't take your views too seriously.
Old 06-18-2007, 07:51 PM

RedRat said:

"What you need to learn is that GOD, the Christian GOD of the Holy BIBLE is ultimately in charge of this world, And I sincerly doubt he wants his people to live life worrying about the powers that be, the future, LIVE LIFE NOW! CHERISH WHATEVER YOU HAVE, LOVE YOUR FAMILY, or at least try, Ther'es not a damm thing you or I will do or say to change this present situation.
try to RELAX, it really is beneficial for the soul."

There's not a damn thing you or I will do or say to change this present situation, RedRat says.

This just might be another reason I don't take your views seriously.
Old 06-18-2007, 07:54 PM

Another reason not to take RedRat's views seriously.

RedRat said:

""What really can a individual citizen do to change the course of history? I've stated many times before the PLAN will move forward regardless of what you think or others do!"

Is it tight on that fence yet, RR?