Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2007, 08:33 PM

Default Re: This place is Creepy!...

You are locked in a delusion, a world of self-absorbtion, this reality you seek is here and now. Not 30 years ago.

Old 06-03-2007, 08:43 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
I wouldn't say the planet is haunted. But, I would say it is under the "spell" and control of "satanic" pigs.

I am in a "high" state of awareness. More so than the average JOE who has been placed in suggestible, altered states of consciousness from cradle to grave due to the drugs they push on our children, alcohol, MUSIC and distorted sense of "reality" created for them through "brainwashing" and false information.

You know, a "dream" like state. A "fairy tale" world.

I QUESTION that which doesn't make sense and deserves an answer.

To begin to understand the meaning of haunted we must understand the context in which it's being used.

For example, is it not true that when people pass to "the other side" of life, or death as they call it, does not the soul or spirit remain?

Thus, as I say the planet is being "haunted" by these spirits, these spirits (demonic-spirits) have control of the minds of certain people in high places and stature.

Now, to be sure, not everyones spirit remains on this planet, only those chosen to fulfill the end-times plan of Lucifer.

Thus the Illuminati/Zionist/ whatever term you call them, are spirit/controlled from another realm, this realm only they know? (or do they only?)
Hmmm,As I recall the thread started out with the meaning and context of haunted.

The haunted souls of the Zionist/Illuminatti, perverted as well, no longer able to comprehend their coming destruction, awash in power hungry orgasmic insanity.
Old 06-03-2007, 08:44 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
You are locked in a delusion, a world of self-absorbtion, this reality you seek is here and now. Not 30 years ago.
I am in the NOW!

I understand MANY, including yourself, don't like the fact that I've reclaimed the reality of my past, but this is of no concern to me.

Fortunately, I escaped the cult and have been living in reality for a very, very long time.

Had I not escaped when I was young and while on Bruce Sprinsteen's OFFICIAL site, beginning in March of 2004 until late December, 2004, being manipulated and controlled by people like you, it may have led to an "assisted suicide," institutionalization and, perhaps, in a strait jacket as one particular poster on his site has made his desire for same very clear.

But, this is not all they have made clear and this is not all you have made clear.

It is to cut off your nose to spite your face, RR. It is to try to manipulate and control someone who will not allow this! This is the end result. It will all be used against you. Your unsuccessful efforts to control me become my ammunition against you; past and present.

A "delusional" world is the one that the "mind controllers" create for their victims. I never lived there.
Old 06-03-2007, 08:46 PM

RedRat wrote:

Hmmm,As I recall the thread started out with the meaning and context of haunted.

Actually, RR, it started out with THIS PLACE IS CREEPY? Not remembering things as accurately as you'd like.
Old 06-03-2007, 08:49 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
I wouldn't say the planet is haunted. But, I would say it is under the "spell" and control of "satanic" pigs.

I am in a "high" state of awareness. More so than the average JOE who has been placed in suggestible, altered states of consciousness from cradle to grave due to the drugs they push on our children, alcohol, MUSIC and distorted sense of "reality" created for them through "brainwashing" and false information.

To begin to understand the meaning of haunted we must understand the context in which it's being used.

For example, is it not true that when people pass to "the other side" of life, or death as they call it, does not the soul or spirit remain?

Thus, as I say the planet is being "haunted" by these spirits, these spirits (demonic-spirits) have control of the minds of certain people in high places and stature.

Now, to be sure, not everyones spirit remains on this planet, only those chosen to fulfill the end-times plan of Lucifer.

Thus the Illuminati/Zionist/ whatever term you call them, are spirit/controlled from another realm, this realm only they know? (or do they only?)

Actually, RR, it started out with THIS PLACE IS CREEPY? Are you rattled? Not remembering things as accurately as you'd like.

The haunted souls of the Zionist/Illuminatti, perverted as well, no longer able to comprehend their coming destruction, awash in power hungry orgasmic insanity.
Yes well, THIS PLACE IS CREEPY, however I'm not going to elaborate on that further, as only I am being targeted.
Old 06-03-2007, 08:51 PM

You're being targeted by what? Directed Energy Weapons?

Oh, poor RR!!

I found this post by Barbra. I hope she doesn't mind that I have copied it.

THIS IS BRILLIANT, Barbra!

Isn't it great, RR??

This, Bud, is for you.

The following is a recorded message:

In the short time I have been posting on CC, I have seen assholes like you come and go. Those jerks who take up space with their specious comments, who have nothing constructive to offer except their limited comic relief. You are not even funny.

When "538428426" disappears, another nick will appear. Too bad no one has yet invented an insecticide for computers to get rid of pests like you.

It is my opinion that the best way to treat with irritations and interrupters like you is to ignore them and anything they post. To attempt to enter into a debate or dialog with those like you is, on it's face, a waste of time and good space because your intent is simply to be a pain in the ass.

Your intellect, or lack thereof, prevents you from even being good at that. Just a nuisance, much like cockroaches, but then that insults the lowly cockroach.

Continue your monosyllabic idiocy as long as you like, it will keep you out of the pool halls and off the streets. When your short attention span causes you to tire of that, take the razor blades your mother gave you and go play on the freeway.

Good riddance. Consider yourself ignored.
Old 06-03-2007, 08:54 PM

Back at you! Night time...
Old 06-03-2007, 09:02 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

Back to square one, excuse the interruption, people are very 'mis-guided' these days.(more to come.)
Old 06-03-2007, 09:24 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
The Internet is Evil! Humankind has destroyed the net, Your computer is nothing more than a government spy tool. Hackers, Malware, Spyware, trolls, spooks, Trojans, pervs, what the Heck!

Internet= control=slavery=submission=weakness=instability=TH e NWO Drone=humankind in the "Digital-Age."

Why am I ALWAYS RIGHT? You can add IMPOSTERS, LURKERS, Key-Loggers, and general mal-contents to the list.

Interesting how they "lodge" on to my writings???
As I've wrote, the CABAL seek to dis-mantle the truth! ZIONIST/JEWRY/MASONIC/SATANISTIC websites of information to the world.

Also of note, my computer was @#$%%^$#* by them, and still is, however when I use a certain program and 'air' my grievances toward them, they back off!
Old 06-03-2007, 09:37 PM

RedRat wrote:

"Yes well, THIS PLACE IS CREEPY, however I'm not going to elaborate on that further, as only I am being targeted."

You're the ONLY ONE being targeted! Where? On this website.

My, you do have VAST knowledge, don't you.

Of all the people in the world; this VAST world, you're the only one being targeted.

Poor, RR!!

Sounds reminiscent of LaDomino. He knows of another entity that controls the Illuminati, but can't speak of THEM, for they are targeting him.

So, when you asked if the Illuminati even knew they were being controlled by another entity (DEMONS, if you will, as you say) from another realm, ask your BUDDY LaDomino, he's seen this other entity in the RAW!