Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 06-03-2007, 06:24 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,230
Default Re: This place is Creepy!...


What will be your Mid-Summer-Nights Dream?



http://www.online-literature.com/shakespeare/midsummer/


OFF TOPIC????



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Midsummer Night's Dream (an Early Festive Comedy)


Theseus (the Duke of Athens) announces he will marry Hippolyta, the queen of the Amazons in four days. He hears Egeus' complaint that his daughter Hermia refuses to marry his chosen suitor, Demetrius, since she's in love with Lysander, who Egeus dislikes. Theseus declares Hermia must marry Demetrius, or choose between death or joining a nunnery. Lysander instructs Hermia to flee to the forest with him, so that they can travel to his aunt's house to marry. Hermia's friend, Helena, learns of this and decides to inform Demetrius, whom she likes (and has slept with). Demetrius, though, loves Hermia. Helena hopes they will all meet in the forest. Meanwhile, Quince, Bottom, Flute, Starveling, Snug, and Snout organize a play to be performed at Theseus' wedding.

In the forest, Oberon (the King of the Fairies) argues with Titania (the Fairy Queen) that he should have her orphan child as his page. Titania objects, asserting she is queen. The bicker that Oberon loves Hippolyta and Titania loves Theseus. To obtain the boy, Oberon orders the fairy Puck (aka Robin Goodfellow) to obtain a flower from Cupid that causes on to love the first person a person sees. Oberon plans to give it to Titania, so she'll love a vile thing and give him the child. Demetrius and Helena appear, Helena pursuing him, and he fleeing her. Puck arrives with the flower, and Oberon orders Puck to anoint Demetrius with it so he'll love Helena rather than Hermia. Oberon then anoints Titania with the flower. In the forest, Lysander and Hermia lie down to rest. Puck, thinking Lysander is Demetrius, anoints him with the flower. Helena appears and awakes Lysander, who immediately falls in love with her.

In the forest, the troupe of players discuss the logistics of their play. Puck appears and transforms Bottom to have an ass' (donkey's) head. The actors flee, but Titania awakes and falls in love with Bottom and orders her fairy servants to attend to him. Puck observes that Demetrius chases Hermia, yet she accuses him of murdering Lysander, and realizes he gave the flower to the wrong man. Oberon tries to remedy this by anointing Lysander with the flower so he'll fall in love with Helena, and he does. However, now both men love Helena, while she believes both are false. Hermia arrives and Helena accuses her of conspiring with the men to tease her. Oberon, realizing Puck has caused these problems, orders him to make a thick fog to separate the four people and force them into a deep sleep, so the spell can wear off.

Oberon awakes Titania and transforms Bottom back to a human. Oberon and Titania then make up and love each other again. In the woods, Theseus, Hippolyta, and Egeus appear and awake the four. Demetrius and Lysander inform the men of their love for Helena and Hermia (respectively). The lords agree to let them marry. Separately, Bottom awakes and remember's the night's occurrences.

At dinner, they all hear Quince's ten word, tedious, brief, tragical play. In it, Thisby (played by Flute) and Pyramus (played by Bottom) whisper their love through a chink in a wall (played by Snout). They vow to meet at Ninny's tomb, but a lion (played by Snug) attacks Thisby. Pyramus arrives and finds her scarf, assumes she's dead, and kills himself Thisby arrives to find him dead, and kills herself. After the play, at midnight, all go to bed, then the fairies appear and frolic.

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-03-2007, 06:30 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: This place is Creepy!...

You should have titled this thread:

"RedRat is Creepy!"
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-03-2007, 06:31 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,230
Default Re: This place is Creepy!...

Makes no sense!


Shakespeare was said to be highly ILLUMINIZED, there is something there you need not understand.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-03-2007, 06:42 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: This place is Creepy!...

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Makes no sense!


Shakespeare was said to be highly ILLUMINIZED, there is something there you need not understand.
I didn't comment on your Shakespeare posting. I suggested the thread title be changed to:

"RedRat is creepy!" and that makes perfect sense.

What doesn't make sense is the following post by you:

Shakespeare was said to be highly ILLUMINIZED, there is something there you need not understand.

What is that called in "mind control" programming? Doublespeak?

Kind of like:

"For those who had a notion, a notion deep inside that it AIN'T NO SIN TO BE GLAD YOU'RE ALIVE."

Double negative?

Neurolinguistics?

Is Paul Simon still "programming?"

I recently went to one of his shows. His hand movements were like that of a magician.

Quite interesting!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-03-2007, 06:45 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: This place is Creepy!...

"They vow to meet at Ninny's tomb, but a lion (played by Snug) attacks Thisby. Pyramus arrives and finds her scarf, assumes she's dead, and kills himself Thisby arrives to find him dead, and kills herself. After the play, at midnight, all go to bed, then the fairies appear and frolic."

Is this the part that you suggest I understand?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-03-2007, 06:46 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,230
Default Re: This place is Creepy!...

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Makes no sense!


Shakespeare was said to be highly ILLUMINIZED, there is something there you need not understand.
I didn't comment on your Shakespeare posting. I suggested the thread title be changed to:

"RedRat is creepy!" and that makes perfect sense.

What doesn't make sense is the following post by you:

Shakespeare was said to be highly ILLUMINIZED, there is something there you need not understand.

What is that called in "mind control" programming? Doublespeak?

Kind of like:

"For those who had a notion, a notion deep inside that it AIN'T NO SIN TO BE GLAD YOU'RE ALIVE."

Double negative?

Neurolinguistics?

Is Paul Simon still "programming?"

I recently went to one of his shows. His hand movements were like that of a magician.

Quite interesting!

:-)
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-03-2007, 07:36 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,230
Default Re: This place is Creepy!...

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
"They vow to meet at Ninny's tomb, but a lion (played by Snug) attacks Thisby. Pyramus arrives and finds her scarf, assumes she's dead, and kills himself Thisby arrives to find him dead, and kills herself. After the play, at midnight, all go to bed, then the fairies appear and frolic."

Is this the part that you suggest I understand?
I never "suggested" anything to you, As I've said, it makes no sense.

Only to those who are Satanic minded. You might possibly be hey...


You have entirely too much time spent on the subject of MIND CONTROL, my suggestion for you is to seek other avenues of entertainnment. perhaps checkers or knitting would be a more appropiate use of your time.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-03-2007, 08:05 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: This place is Creepy!...

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
"They vow to meet at Ninny's tomb, but a lion (played by Snug) attacks Thisby. Pyramus arrives and finds her scarf, assumes she's dead, and kills himself Thisby arrives to find him dead, and kills herself. After the play, at midnight, all go to bed, then the fairies appear and frolic."

Is this the part that you suggest I understand?
I never "suggested" anything to you, As I've said, it makes no sense.

Only to those who are Satanic minded. You might possibly be hey...


You have entirely too much time spent on the subject of MIND CONTROL, my suggestion for you is to seek other avenues of entertainnment. perhaps checkers or knitting would be a more appropiate use of your time.
I made a comment and your next comment is as follows:

Makes no sense!


Shakespeare was said to be highly ILLUMINIZED, there is something there you need not understand.


If you were referring to the Sahkespeare you posted as not making any sense and not my comment, I SUGGEST you be more clear in your responses.

As is quite obvious, you also said THERE IS SOMETHING THERE YOU NEED NOT UNDERSTAND. That is a suggestion!

My SUGGESTION TO you is that what I do with my time is my BUSINESS and SHOULD BE OF NO CONCERN to you, but apparently it is for some very WELL KNOWN REASONS!

My other SUGGESTION TO YOU is that you need to find something to do with your waste of time here.

Obviously, RR, I denounce satanism. You, on the otherhand seem to be fascinated by it.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-03-2007, 08:12 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,230
Default Re: This place is Creepy!...

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
"They vow to meet at Ninny's tomb, but a lion (played by Snug) attacks Thisby. Pyramus arrives and finds her scarf, assumes she's dead, and kills himself Thisby arrives to find him dead, and kills herself. After the play, at midnight, all go to bed, then the fairies appear and frolic."

Is this the part that you suggest I understand?
I never "suggested" anything to you, As I've said, it makes no sense.

Only to those who are Satanic minded. You might possibly be hey...


You have entirely too much time spent on the subject of MIND CONTROL, my suggestion for you is to seek other avenues of entertainnment. perhaps checkers or knitting would be a more appropiate use of your time.
I made a comment and your next comment is as follows:

Makes no sense!


Shakespeare was said to be highly ILLUMINIZED, there is something there you need not understand.


If you were referring to the Sahkespeare you posted as not making any sense and not my comment, I SUGGEST you be more clear in your responses.

As is quite obvious, you also said THERE IS SOMETHING THERE YOU NEED NOT UNDERSTAND. That is a suggestion!

My SUGGESTION TO you is that what I do with my time is my BUSINESS and SHOULD BE OF NO CONCERN to you, but apparently it is for some very WELL KNOWN REASONS!

My other SUGGESTION TO YOU is that you need to find something to do with your waste of time here.

Obviously, RR, I denounce satanism. You, on the otherhand seem to be fascinated by it.

How dare you criticize me about Satanism, no-one ever on this forum has written more about the evil of that stuff than me.

And you must have something other to say than lame-old mind-control, or perhaps this is your 'game,' you know to control people through your writings.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-03-2007, 08:29 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: This place is Creepy!...

RedRat said:

"How dare you criticize me about Satanism, no-one ever on this forum has written more about the evil of that stuff than me.

And you must have something other to say than lame-old mind-control, or perhaps this is your 'game,' you know to control people through your writings."

You don't need to dare me to criticize you, it's already been done.

You've written about the evil of that STUFF or cut and pasted, or linked?

I think the latter.

I write about the "sadistic pigs" from first-hand experience, unfortunately.

I'm not here to entertain you RR, if you find "mind control" boring, lame and old, don't read it.

Mind control is a BIG part of "social programming" and the NWO agenda and since you denounce them, I find it very interesting that you have no interest in MIND CONTROL WITHIN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY.

You're still straddling. One day, you'll fall just like Humpty Dumpty.

Most of your postings provide information most of US already know about. I don't find your topics very interesting, so I just don't read them.

I don't play games, RR, but I wouldn't hesitate to say that you DO!

I can say with almost 100% certainty that many posters on this site have tried to control me and contain me from writing.

I was a victim of MKULTRA/Project Monarch and used within the music industry as a sex slave.

Get over it!

You've suggested letting JUSTICE for the satanic pigs wait until the next earth time!!!

How telling is that? VERY!!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The place of God SeC Opinions 0 12-03-2007 04:27 AM
Such an Interesting Place. Barbarien Opinions 0 11-08-2006 07:05 PM
This place gives me a headache tommorgan45 General Conspiracy Discussion 13 05-08-2006 01:16 PM
All Right - Place Your Bet ! nomad General Conspiracy Discussion 2 09-08-2005 08:38 PM
DON'T SPEND IT ALL IN ONE PLACE!!! get_real North America 1 07-24-2005 02:20 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.