Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2004, 05:26 AM

Default Crucifixion, a trauma based mass mind control

In the name of God, The Gracious, The Merciful

Peace all,

The three main religions of the world are hoaxes developed by Satan to control the human beings (no insult intended). And to distort the original religion of God, Submission.

In order to control a country, a nation or all the human beings, it's important to divide them first, after that it will be easy to control and eventually destroy them by their own hands (divide and rule).

Satan has successfuly carried out this age old plan to divide, now that we are divided the time comes for the final stage of his plan, destroying the human being, his enemy once and forall.

If we look closely at the series of events, we can see that the three major religions have been driven against each other, this was trigerred by some writers who developed the "conflict of civilizations" theory. Modern religions are tools of control, used to eventually destroy the human being.

This is an excerpt of an article i found on the internet about Mel Gibson's mind-control "Passion" movie:

( Trauma-based mind control programmers and Satanic ritual abusers know that viewing graphic violence triggers dissociative states in their victims. This is especially true when victims are forced to watch the torture and/or death of a loved one. Dissociation is a disconnection from full awareness of self, time, and/or external circumstances––a mental condition that is fertile ground for altered states of consciousness.)

I believe that these "multiple personalities, or dissociation" stands for when the Jinn-companion (along with other evil Jinns) take over the mind of the victim, thus distorting God's design of (the human being in charge, with his Jinn invisible companion subservient). The Jinn-beings (you can find more about them on my website) are more apt to embrace polytheism (obsession with things and people, or unjustified fear or hate) both cases mean assigning independent powers to a thing or a person other than God (some Jinns are righteous though). Once you accept Satan's trauma, and let your Jinn companion take over with fear or obsession, you are stepping out of God's kingdom of mercy and love into Satan's kingdom of misery and chaos.

Quran (the final testament) tells us how Satan controls his followers, through instilling fear:

[3:175] It is the devil's system to instill fear into his subjects. Do not fear them and fear Me instead, if you are believers.

Mind-control though doesn't work with those devoted to GOD ALONE, those who know that there is no independent power (to harm or benefit) in anything or anyone other than God.

The test of life is based on "freedom of choice", the mind-control victims are actually not victims, they consciously choose to buy the Satanic creed, they assign powers to the tool he uses to bind them in slavery, and thus they fall victim to his control. Some of those "victims" eventually break free of his control by realizing that there is no REAL power in anything or anyone but God.

Before this make up test began, God said to Satan:

[15:42] "You have no power over My servants. You only have power over the strayers who follow you.

The choice is yours, either to buy the satanic propganada and become enslaved in a thing (money, status, beauty, NWO..etc) or a person (Jesus, Muhammad, Bush, Jackson, Spears...etc).

Once you realize that the choice is yours, you will also realize that the weapon to defeat satan and his agents is only that "Faith", the belief that ONLY God can harm or benefit you. Without this huge first step, no strategy will ever be able to save you from satan.

Abraham took this huge step out of the illusion, he became free by his own choice (nobody can take that away from you):

[6:80] His people argued with him. He said, "Do you argue with me about GOD, after He has guided me? I have no fear of the idols you set up. Nothing can happen to me, unless my Lord wills it. My Lord's knowledge encompasses all things. Would you not take heed?

Nothing to fear after becoming a Submitter:

[2:112] Indeed, those who submit themselves absolutely to GOD alone, while leading a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord; they have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

----------------------------------------------

Now what about Crucifixion ?

In order to bind poeple in slavery to him (instead of God), satan tries to traumatize them. One of the most successful hoaxes was the crucifixion.

Imagine you are following a righteous human being, whom you love and respect (without idolizing him), and then suddenly the guy gets caught and tortured infront of everybody, including you, you feel helpless, unable to do anything to save him, here comes Satan's whispers to enslave you:

When Fear (of the same fate) and love (love of the human messenger being tortured) mix together, a new obsession emerges, an obsession with the tortured, loved victim to the extent of idolizing him, calling him infallible, divine and eventually a god!. This satanicly guided process, takes time, but gradually it spreads and establishes roots.

It wasn't untill the year 325 AD that Jesus was finally declared a god for all the Christians (in the Nicene conference held by the Roman empror Constantine in an attempt to unite his kingdom around one creed).

-------------------------

Unfortunately for Satan, Quran the final testament of God, exposes this mass trauma based event to be a hoax propagated by Satan's ministers of disinformation.

I will reproduce here the complete article of the late messenger of the covenant (Rashad Khalifa) who was specifically sent to restore the religion of Submission to its original Abrahamic, monotheistic, pure form (1980's).

So if you want to know tha truth that the NWO and the professional religionists don't want you to know, please take 10 minutes to read the following:

Appendix 22 available online
of the Authorized English translation of the Quran by Dr. Rashad Khalifa (the messenger of the covenant)

Jesus, the Quranic view.
In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

The Quran, informs us that Jesus was a human messenger of God whose sole mission was to deliver God's message; he never possessed any power, and is now dead (4:171, 5:75, 117).
Those who consider Jesus to be God, or Son of God, or part of a trinity are "pagans" (5:17, 72, 73). Outstanding Christian scholars have reached these same conclusions (THE MYTH OF GOD INCARNATE, John Hick, ed., The Westminster Press, Philadelphia, 1977 & THE MYTH MAKER, Hyam Maccoby,Harper & Row 1986). Christianity is the product of Nicene (AD 325).
The Bible's Jesus

Jesus proclaimed aloud: ``Whoever puts faith in me believes not so much in me as in him who sent me; ..... For I have not spoken on my own; no, the Father who sent me has commanded me what to say and how to speak. Since I know that his commandment means eternal life, whatever I say is spoken just as he instructed me.'' [ John 12:44-50 ]

"I cannot do anything of myself. I judge as I hear, and my judgment is honest because I am not seeking my own will but the will of him who sent me." [ John 5:30 ]

Jesus said: ``My doctrine is not my own; it comes from him who sent me.'' [ John 7:16 ]

"Men of Israel, listen to me! Jesus the Nazorean was a man whom God sent to you with miracles, wonders, and signs as his credentials. These God worked through him in your midst, as you well know."
[ Acts 2:22 ]

``...The man who hears my word and has faith in him who sent me possesses eternal life.''
[ John 5:24 ]

"Whoever welcomes me welcomes, not me, but him who sent me."
[ Matthew 10:40, Mark 9:37, Luke 9:48, & John 13:20 ]

``...I have not come of myself. I was sent by One who has the right to send, and him you do not know. I know him because it is from him I come; he sent me.'' [ John 7:28-29 ]

Jesus looked up to heaven and said, ``...Eternal life is this: to know you, the only true God, and him whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.'' [ John 17:1-3 ]

All who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
[ Romans 8:14 ]

Jesus looked upward and said, ``Father, I thank you for having heard me. I know that you always hear me but I have said this for the sake of the crowd, that they may believe that you sent me.''
[ John 11:41-42 ]

As he was setting out on a journey a man came running up, knelt down before him and asked, ``Good Teacher, what must I do to share in everlasting life?'' Jesus answered, ``Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.'' [ Mark 10:17-18 ]

``None of those who call me `Lord' will enter the kingdom of God, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven."
[ Matthew 7:21 ]

``...Go to my brothers and tell them, `I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.' '' [ John 20:17 ]

``God is my Lord and your Lord; you shall worship Him alone. This is the right path."
[ Quran 3:51, 19:36, & 43:64 ]

Trinity, the doctrine of God taught by Christians that asserts that God is one in essence but three in ``person,'' Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Neither the word Trinity, nor the explicit doctrine as such,
appears in the New Testament, nor did Jesus and his followers intend to contradict the Shema in the Old Testament: ``Hear O Israel: The Lord our God is one'' (Deut. 6:4).
[ Encyclopedia Britannica, 1975 ]
Jesus' Death

This has been the single most controversial subject in the world. The Quran's miraculous mathematical code has now provided the final answer to this topic:

Jesus' soul was raised, i.e., he was put to death prior to the arrest and crucifixion of his body. Thus, his persecutors arrested, tortured, and crucified an empty body - Jesus was already gone to the world of souls (3:55, 4:157).

They plotted and schemed, but so did God, and God is the best schemer. Thus, God said,
``O Jesus, I am putting you to death, and raising you to Me; I will save you from the disbelievers.''
[ Quran 3:54-55 ]

They claimed that they killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of God! In fact, they never killed him; they never crucified him; they were led to believe that they did.
[ Quran 4:157 ]

Mercifully, God has given our generation a living example of a person whose soul departed this world, but his body continued to live for 19 months. On November 25, 1984, doctors at the Humana Hospital of Louisville, Kentucky removed the diseased heart of Mr. William Schroeder and replaced it with a plastic and metal pump (THE NEW YORK TIMES, Monday, November 26, 1984).

On the 19th day after this historic operation - Thursday, December 13, 1984 - Mr. Schroeder, the soul, the real person, departed this world. Mr. Schroeder died. But his body continued to function with the artificial heart implanted in his body. The world was told that he "probably suffered a stroke" (THE NEW YORK TIMES, December 14, 1984).

Significantly, only one day before Mr. Schroeder's departure, he talked with President Ronald Reagan on national TV, and demanded that the Social Security Administration send his overdue check. He was
perfectly alert. From the moment "he suffered a stroke," he did not recognize the day or time, nor his family members. In fact, Mr.Schroeder was no longer in this world.
The Gospels state clearly that the arrested body of Jesus was oblivious to the events surrounding it: The chief priests, meanwhile, brought many accusations against Jesus. Pilate interrogated him again: "Surely you have some answer? See how many accusations they are leveling against you."
But greatly to Pilate's surprise, Jesus made no further response. [ Mark 15:3-5 ]
Herod was extremely pleased to see Jesus. From the reports about him he had wanted for a long time to see him, and he was hoping to see him work some miracles. He questioned Jesus at considerable length, but Jesus made no response. The chief priests and scribes were at hand to accuse him vehemently. Herod and his guards then treated him with contempt and insult. [ Luke 23:8-11 ]

The Savior said to me, "He whom you saw on the tree, glad and laughing, this is the living Jesus. But this one into whose hands and feet they drive the nails is the fleshly part. [Apocalypse of Peter, VII, 3, 81] from THE NAG HAMMADI LIBRARY (Harper & Row, 1977, James M.Robinson, ed, Page 339).

The facts that
(1) Mr. Schroeder's soul departed on the 19th day after the operation, and
(2) his body survived for 19 months, are uncanny reminders that God wanted the world to know the parallel between Schroeder's situation, and the proven account of Jesus' departure prior to the arrest, torture, and crucifixion of his soulless body.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 12-11-2004, 06:40 AM

Default Re: Crucifixion, a trauma based mass mind control

For awhile now I've starting associating the sign of the cross as a reminder of what they will do to you if you don't watch out. Why is the cross a symbol of christianity. It seems more like the sign of persecution and murder.
Old 12-11-2004, 10:00 AM

Peace Daniel,

The stress on the cross as a symbol has a significance, Satan wants to remind his followers of the trauma induced by him (the crucifixion) continously, so that they can't break free from slavery to him easily.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-11-2004, 10:26 AM

allright, here it is. this is the problem i have with islam. you cant just quote some verses from the Bible to prove your point while at the same disregarding other verses that discredit what you say. Jesus either was the Son of God or he was a complete madman. HE states this. Peter calls Him that. As He's casting out demons, they say as much. You cant just accept some of which he says. If he wasnt the Son, then he was a madman and a blasphemer. If He was just a man as you say and JUST a prophet as Islam states, then youre all terribly misguided. How could you accept a prophet who claims to have powers that God alone has. He would have to be delusional to say those things and probably possessed by a demon. There's no logical way Jesus could just be a prophet. And Ahmad what Bible are you using to quote those verses? I would like to know what translation that is
Old 12-11-2004, 10:39 AM

Peace Zanyzan311,

Jesus was not a madman, he was an honorable messenger of God. God bestowed upon him profound miracles to support him and reassure his followers (those who believe his message) that he is indeed a messenger of God.

As for the references in the bible that says he was the son of God, or he is the lord and savior, they are satanic injections that were never delivered by Jesus.

How do i know that? because i believe in Quran, it is the final testament superseding all the previous scriptures and confirming them, which means that whenever we want to know the truth about something in the bible, we consult Quran.

As for which translation of the bible it is, i don't know! since the above are not my quotes, they are quoted by the messenger of the covenant Rashad Khalifa in his appendices to the authorized english translation of Quran.

[5:116] GOD will say, "O Jesus, son of Mary, did you say to the people, `Make me and my mother idols beside GOD?' " He will say, "Be You glorified. I could not utter what was not right. Had I said it, You already would have known it. You know my thoughts, and I do not know Your thoughts. You know all the secrets.

[5:117] "I told them only what You commanded me to say, that: `You shall worship GOD, my Lord and your Lord.' I was a witness among them for as long as I lived with them. When You terminated my life on earth, You became the Watcher over them. You witness all things.

Old 12-11-2004, 10:44 AM

Furthermore, in Mark15:2 Jesus answers Pilate. He was surprised at the fact that Jesus nothing more to defend himself after that. So Jesus did speak as he did later on on the cross. Mark 15:34. Now i would agree about some your issues regarding the cross. But just because man has screwed something up does not decrease its validity. And just because the majority of christians have christianity wrong does not make christianity wrong. Just because some Muslims practice Islam in a perverted way does not invalidate Islam. These types of discussions are wastes of time anyway, because youre just perpetuating the polarization. Anyone who is on this site obviously has spent time researching their beliefs and are not likely to be swayed. Cant we discuss more pressing matters. And why here even do we see attacks on Christianity? Christians never attack the tenets of Muslim faith. They may however question some actions of MUslims. Although the tenets of the Christian faith are attacked by all. Seems like Satan is at work. Youre just battin for the wrong team
Old 12-11-2004, 10:49 AM

Allright ahmad. But then how are we to know which verses are Satanic injections? If God allowed to Satan to penetrate one the "testaments" how do you know he didnt inject anything into the "final testament". ANd who decides what is or isnt a satanic injection. It seems to leave an issue that large open to interpretation would prove foolish.
Old 12-11-2004, 10:59 AM

Peace Zanyzan311,

You asked: " how are we to know which verses are Satanic injections? If God allowed to Satan to penetrate one the "testaments" how do you know he didnt inject anything into the "final testament"

The final testament, Quran's text is built mathematically beyond our human ability. 19 is the common deniminator of the whole text, 19 stands for the Alpha and Omega (God), it is a sign that could be easily appreciated and verified by any Christian, Jewish or a believer to reassure his heart.

The first function of this miracle was that it exposed two short false verses in Quran, which were added to exalt Muhammad (the corrupt muslim's idol).

This miracle was reserved for 1400 years hidden in the text, untill the year 1974 when God revealed it to us through the messenger of the covenant Rashad Khalifa.

For more info. please visit this link:

www.usn2161.net/19miracle.html

Old 12-11-2004, 01:13 PM

There is a lot of talk abut satan and God, and I wonder... what or who do you think Satan is, and what or who do you think God is? Are they spirits or powers inside of people or are they outside? Or are they people? Have you met them in person? Are they permeating forces that move people to do things? How do we know they exist?

Also, is there a "your truth" and "my truth", or is there truth. Let's say I walk outside and meet my neighbor and he says something and I slap his face. We both go inside our houses and I write down my truth and he writes down his truth, but the fact is - there is only one truth. The words that he said are a matter of truth - whatever was said was said. The slap that I gave him is a matter of truth - whatever was done was done.
Old 12-11-2004, 01:49 PM

Peace konock2u,

Satan is everything evil on earth, he is a separate invisible entity made of smokless fire, he is arrogant, proud and determined to destroy the human being, by first enslaving him through sinful lusts, fear and desire.

God is everything good, God is a superhuman entity that is separate from His creation, yet He knows everything and controls everyone that exists on earth and in the universe.

He is the Lord of the east and the west and everything between them,

the Lord of the heavens and the earth,

He is the One who created you from nothing, He is the One who stabilizes the whole universe in its place, without His support everything will just vanish.

He is your Lord and the Lord of your ancestors, He controls every single happening in your life.

Nothing happens at random, there is a plan, there is order therefore God exists.