Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > North America
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2007, 10:16 PM

Default I only have 11 post's left!

I will only post 1000 times, therefore, every post here on this forum will be informative, and hopefully convey my message, which is WRITTEN before your eyes, I will explain my reasons for the END TIMES.

I will try to WRAP UP my presence on CC for the past years, this will be difficult, as you all know the internet (internment of the mind) is chock full of rubbish, and quite frankly I don't give a DAMM!

The point of the internet (internment of the mind) I suppose is to inform and communicate with our fellow citizenry, however I've found this to be a huge LIE!

Now as we examine the NWO as planned by the thousands years plan of LUCIFER (only for Christian Readers) we find everything unfolding perfectly by design, or is this Illuminatti design??

God willing, all things will come to fruition, this includes the END TIMES. :-o

Note: other forums exist where intelligence exist. (although limited.) 8-)

Old 06-09-2007, 10:29 PM

Default Re: I only have 11 post's left!

If you go to the BTX website, you might get alot of cooing and coddling and stroking and yuckity, yuck, yuck, yuck stuff. Drooling all over you. That kind of stuff.

Here, that doesn't happen.

So, good-bye and remember!

Don't push your luck!
Old 06-09-2007, 11:05 PM

Are you leaving because I OUTTED you as a LIAR???
Old 06-10-2007, 04:34 PM

Red face Re: I only have 11 post's left!

Proud to be a American!

I don't know about you people, but I will never surrender my liberties for "security" How many military personnel have died for your freedoms in this country?

You ask yourself where does my freedom come from?
answer:GOD, or has the government replaced GOD?
answer: YES!

One Concerned American!

The U.S.A. what a concept! freedom, liberty, a world power, we have utterly neglected her, she has become a whore in the night.

Although she has redemption, she has the ability to correct herself. Only with your help can she find her correct path in life.

This I promise you, she will CORRECT HERSELF! although not visible at the moment, the powers that be tremble at the thought.

Can it be possible that the future of America will be saved? I say yes, only because it is a CHRISTIAN NATION, a Nation of laws and morals, A Nation of God-Fearing people, who seek redemption from the past.

The powers that be are frightened of the power of GOD! The power of the holy spirit! The power of 100,000,000 (1 hundred million pissed off patriots) they see the writing on the wall.

Get Out of Her! You People!

She is weak and tired, she needs rest and rejuvenation, and then she will scare the powers that be.

There are many concerns to write about here, I will try my best to convey my concerns here, PATIENCE is understanding, the End-Times are near, NO! we will overcome what they put us against.

First and foremost of my concerns is my U.S. Military being overwhelmed and destroyed by the powers at large, this they will try to accomplish over the next 10 years. This is their GOAL... DESTROY THE U.S. MILITARY! And then the U.S. is easy PICKENS.

A free people no more!

United States Marine Corps

NOTE: I posted a thread at Above Top Secret.Com called Asymetric Warfare, find it in the Weaponry forum there, to know what I'm writing about here. very informative!

ATS banned me from their site! :-x

Last edited by redrat11 : 06-05-2008 at 05:51 PM.
Old 06-10-2007, 05:30 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Proud to be a American!

Funny! I wrote a poem in second grade "titled," I'm Proud to be An American"

I don't know about you people, but I will never surrender my liberties for "security" How many military personnel have died for your freedoms in this country?

You don't have a choice. Our military personnel are not dying for our freedoms. It's a HOAX, remember?

You ask yourself where does my freedom come from?
answer:GOD, or has the government replaced GOD?
answer: YES!

We have never been completely FREE spritually or otherwise. There is so much more, but suppression works wonders for them. God cannot be replaced by a government unless that government is "satanic," which they are, and seek to destroy humanity and introduce the worshipping of Lucifer/Devil/Satan, which they do. We must always remember, however, that GOD is in each one of us.

One Concerned American!

The U.S.A. what a concept! freedom, liberty, a world power, we have utterly neglected her, she has become a whore in the night.

WE haven't neglected her. The power is with the Illuminists. The people are not to blame. TAKE NOTE: WHORE in the NIGHT. What a terrible way to refer to our country.

Although she has redemption, she has the ability to correct herself. Only with your help can she find her correct path in life.

TAKE NOTE: Although she has redemption, she has the ability to correct herself. Only with YOUR help can she find her correct path in life.

This I promise you, she will CORRECT HERSELF! although not visible at the moment, the powers that be tremble at the thought.

TAKE NOTE: This, I promise you, she will CORRECT HERSELF! TREMBLE at the thought.

Can it be possible that the future of America will be saved? I say yes, only because it is a CHRISTIAN NATION, a Nation of laws and morals, A Nation of God-Fearing people, who seek redemption from the past.

TAKE NOTE: God-fearing people who seek redemption from the past. Why would anyone fear GOD!!! GOD IS LOVE!

The powers that be are frightened of the power of GOD! The power of the holy spirit! The power of 100,000,000 (1 hundred million pissed off patriots) they see the writing on the wall.

TAKE NOTE: "See the writing on the wall."

Get Out of Her! You People!

TAKE NOTE: Get out of here, you people!!

She is weak and tired, she needs rest and rejuvenation, and then she will scare the powers that be.

TAKE NOTE: She is weak and tired, she needs rest and rejuvenation, and then she will scare the powers that be.

There are many concerns to write about here, I will try my best to convey my concerns here, PATIENCE is understanding, the End-Times are near, NO! we will overcome what they put us against.

TAKE NOTE: Out of context, NO!

First and foremost of my concerns is my U.S. Military being overwhelmed and destroyed by the powers at large, this they will try to accomplish over the next 10 years. This is their GOAL... DESTROY THE U.S. MILITARY! And then the U.S. is easy PICKENS.

TAKE NOTE: Easy PICKENS

A free people no more!

http://www.marines.com/page/usmc.jsp?flashRedirect=true

NOTE: I posted a thread at Above Top Secret.Com called Asymetric Warfare, find it in the Weaponry forum there, to know what I'm writing about here. very informative!

ATS banned me from their site! :-x

There have been others, but I did not take the time to TAKE NOTE!
Old 06-10-2007, 05:38 PM

Red face Re: I only have 11 post's left!

The Resolve of the American People...

I am very proud to have learned ALOT from this GENIUS, George Gordon, I read his material back in the 90's, It is absolutely incredible.The only American in history to PROVE THAT THE BIBLE IS AMERICAS BASIC LAW! meaning rights come from GOD and GOD alone. He has victory in the U.S. Supreme Court. (Of course, this must be hidden from you.)

George Gordon's School of Law

When a U.S. citizen is pushed to the edge by the government, it is then that the TRUE AMERICAN spirit comes out.

This they seek to shut down (American Resolve) but you and I know that aint gonna happen! Only the RESOLVE can supress the Tyranny upon us.

Tyranny upon US!...

let us examine the Tyranny, what are the Concentration Camps for? Good Question, are they for ILLEGAL ALIENS?

TWO 'ACTS' OF TYRANNY ON THE SAME DAY!

Answer: They are for you.

Yes you the American Patriot, the taxpayer, the rebel, the "freedom seeker," your name is already on the list.

But don't worry, all you have to do is accept the Mark, and they will let you live. Will you accept the mark?

Can you escape the coming Insurrection? Can you escape the Nuclear Explosion in a as yet unknown American City? (the war on terrorism) can you possibly imagine your country destroyed overnight?

These things are hard to fathom, but this they plan and seek to accomplish, why else would they seek a 'WORLD ORDER' WW3 is'nt going to happen without the above mentioned incident, What can we do?

Yes, Yes, Yes, all neatly wrapped up in a little box...

The "securtiy-blanket" Can we escaspe from within? Maybe???

Last edited by redrat11 : 06-05-2008 at 05:54 PM.
Old 06-10-2007, 06:16 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
The Resolve of the American People...

I am very proud to have learned ALOT from this GENIUS, George Gordon, I read his material back in the 90's, It is absolutely incredible.The only American in history to PROVE THAT THE BIBLE IS AMERICAS BASIC LAW! meaning rights come from GOD and GOD alone. He has victory in the U.S. Supreme Court. (Of course, this must be hidden from you.)

GOD has victory in the US Supreme Court?? Why then did they put Bush in power?

http://www.georgegordon.net/index.html

When a U.S. citizen is pushed to the edge by the government, it is then that the TRUE AMERICAN spirit comes out.

TAKE NOTE: Pushed to the Edge

This they seek to shut down (American Resolve) but you and I know that aint gonna happen! Only the RESOLVE can supress the Tyranny upon us.

TAKE NOTE: RESOLVE

Tyranny upon US!...

let us examine the Tyranny, what are the Concentration Camps for? Good Question, are they for ILLEGAL ALIENS?

http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com/articles/Fear.html

Answer: They are for you.

TAKE NOTE: Concentration Camps. They are for you. I guess RedRat doesn't think they're for him.

Yes you the American Patriot, the taxpayer, the rebel, the "freedom seeker," your name is already on the list.

TAKE NOTE: Your name is already on the list.

But don't worry, all you have to do is accept the Mark, and they will let you live. Will you accept the mark?

Take Note: All you have to do is accept the mark and they will let you live. Will you accept the mark?

Can you escape the coming Insurrection? Can you escape the Nuclear Explosion in a as yet unknown American City? (the war on terrorism) can you possibly imagine your country destroyed overnight?

Can you?

These things are hard to fathom, but this they plan and seek to accomplish, why else would they seek a 'WORLD ORDER' WW3 is'nt going to happen without the above mentioned incident, What can we do?

What above-mentioned incident? What can YOU do?

Yes, Yes, Yes, all neatly wrapped up in a little box...

TAKE NOTE: Neatly wrapped up in a little box...

The "securtiy-blanket" Can we escaspe from within? Maybe???

What security blanket? Escape what from within?
Old 06-10-2007, 07:07 PM

Why????

Why 911?

http://www.rense.com/general76/sep.htm

Answer: Cause they can!

But why kill thousands of innocent people? if Total World Domination is what they seek, then why not Assasinate Political leaders worldwide?

Answer: they already do that!

Although not to complex for examination, thus we the people have the resources of the 'net' to use. The rebellion is in it's infancy. Question is WILL IT LAST??

The answers we seek are complex and worrisome, however we do know that the history of EVIL has been around for eons.

What is EVIL?

Answer: Sinful behavior from the INSURRECTION against GOD! from the begining of time!

Humans seek to be GOD-LIKE, this is impossible, and it is deadly to the soul, the world is in rebellion against the AUTHORITY!

The rebellion is in it's final days.

All that we percieve is EVIL, because we are programmed to reject the authority from above.

Note: if you find my CHRISTIAN world views irritating, then don't attempt to read my message. Skip on over to other threads, cause this is intended for CHRISTIANS ONLY! :-x

Bring it on!

You can read about my WAY AHEAD OF TIME threads both here and on Above Top Secret. Com (Banned from there) just look for Ivan Terrible threads.

As you can tell, (probably not!) I have nothing to FEAR, NOT YOU, NOT ANYBODY! my presence on the net as come full circle...

Note: NO, your the Anonymous Cowards of the Net!

Night! :-o
Old 06-10-2007, 08:41 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Why????

Why 911?

http://www.rense.com/general76/sep.htm

Answer: Cause they can!

Your answer is wrong.

But why kill thousands of innocent people? if Total World Domination is what they seek, then why not Assasinate Political leaders worldwide?

Answer: they already do that!

We know they assasinate political leaders worldwide. Put your thinking cap on. They like killing people. They like watching people suffer. If you think assasinating all the political leaders around the world wouldn't be obvious and allow them the control mechanisms they need, you're wrong. Depopulation ever come to your mind?

Although not to complex for examination, thus we the people have the resources of the 'net' to use. The rebellion is in it's infancy. Question is WILL IT LAST??

Oh, yes. It will last.

The answers we seek are complex and worrisome, however we do know that the history of EVIL has been around for eons.

What is EVIL?

Answer: Sinful behavior from the INSURRECTION against GOD! from the begining of time!

Sinful behavior is more than that.

Humans seek to be GOD-LIKE, this is impossible, and it is deadly to the soul, the world is in rebellion against the AUTHORITY!

If humans seek to be god-like, how then is this rebellion against the authority? How would this be deadly to the soul? Anwers, RR, answers??

The rebellion is in it's final days.

All that we percieve is EVIL, because we are programmed to reject the authority from above.

What rebellion is in it's final days? Do you think your Nostradamas or something? All that WE perceive is EVIL or all that YOU perceive is evil? You're programmed to reject the authority from GOD? Must be, cause I certainly don't perceive all as evil and neither do I reject GOD. I think you should speak for yourself.

Note: if you find my CHRISTIAN world views irritating, then don't attempt to read my message. Skip on over to other threads, cause this is intended for CHRISTIANS ONLY! :-x

Your Christian world views are irritating because they're not Christian.

Bring it on!

You can read about my WAY AHEAD OF TIME threads both here and on Above Top Secret. Com (Banned from there) just look for Ivan Terrible threads.

As you can tell, (probably not!) I have nothing to FEAR, NOT YOU, NOT ANYBODY! my presence on the net as come full circle...

To whom do you think you pose a threat? You really haven't said anything that hasn't already been said. Who is YOU? I think your ego is somewhat inflated.

Note: NO, your the Anonymous Cowards of the Net!

Who are you talking to? You sound delusional. What's with the NO again?

Night! :-o
Old 06-11-2007, 04:52 PM

The NAU,Terrorism, Illegal Immigration and the NWO!

A terrorist attack of some sort will come from the southern border region of the U.S. possibly in Arizona or California.

The 'brains' behind the NAU has stated that a TERRORIST ATTACK is what's needed to implement the integration of the 3 countries America, Canada, and Mexico.

Creator of the North American Union....

The brains behind the creation of a EUROPEAN style 'UNION' says a 911 type crisis is needed to move forward with the N. American Union.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=18564

Meanwhile, Robert Pastor of American University gave an interview in Spanish in October 2006 in which he suggested that a 9/11 crisis might be just the type of catastrophe needed to overcome governmental inertia in advancing the type of economic integration necessary to form a North American Community. In a subsequent interview, Pastor affirmed that the Spanish interview did represent his thinking. “What I’m saying is that a crisis is an event which can force democratic governments to make difficult decisions like those that will be required to create a North American Community,” Pastor said. “It’s not that I want another 9/11 crisis, but having a crisis would force decisions that otherwise might not get made.” As we have previously documented, Robert Pastor, who we have called “The Father of the North American Union,” has provided much of the intellectual justification behind the push toward a merger between the U.S., Mexico, and Canada

Robert Pastor
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=16189

Simultaneous attacks in all 3 countries could cause the general population to accept the NAU. Also the blame would be on Iranian terrorist, thus plunging the world in a WW3 scenario.

China, Russia, and Iran vs. the U.S. and Great Britain, Australia. who would win? The Chinese and Russian military alliance is formidable and well advanced. Being bogged down in Iraq puts US in clear and present DANGER! Will the Europeans help us?

Bogged Down