Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2005, 08:30 PM

Default Re: Who Is Dr. Rashad Khalifa, Ph.D. Really?

Ooooooo...thats gotta hurt!

Thanks Drak old son! Coz Ahmed hurt my feelings when he said he would'nt respond to me i'm going to rub salt in....nah, nah, na, nah, na!

Of course, who knows? Maybe it is a Zionist plot, and maybe it's just a crock...a crock because it seeks to reduce life down to a stupid, idiotic, slavish and infantile relience on a stupid number to verify it's message.

You have no compassion Ahmed. You are a rationalist who needs mathematical proof. You dont care about human beings, only your stupid infantile attachment to your holy words.

There is no compassion in your words, only adherence to dogma.

The greatest insult I could give to you is FUNDAMENTALIST.

You put your words before human beings. Only those who adhere to words are worthy.

The more I come here. The more I learn. The more 'Christian' i become.

I respect Mahummed. I respect the Muslim people. There religion is there's...it works for them, it has many wise words.

Christs compassion and forgiveness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What more can I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-11-2005, 11:51 PM

Default Why not peace TB?

TB,

I want to draw your attention to a pattern you use on this forum, whenever someone doesn't play along, you call him a 'rational', 'hard hearted', 'non compassionate robot'...etc!

What is your proof for these insults?

You want me to respond to your posts? what about apologizing for the insults and showing a little respect first?
----------

As for the 'stupid' number, it is God's signature in the universe, on the planets and every living creature including you, just count the number of bones in your hand and maybe someday you will get what i mean!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 04-12-2005, 12:14 AM

Default Re: Who Is Dr. Rashad Khalifa, Ph.D. Really?

Quote:
Draken are you familiar with the Hebrew language

at all ?
No.
Old 04-12-2005, 12:53 AM

Default Re: Why not peace TB?

Gimme a break Ahmed!

It's you matey!

I call you hard of heart because you have written over and over that people get what they deserve!

Tell me you have not stated this openly, over and over in relation to the Muslim people and others?

If they worship idols they get what they deserve?

This is fundamentalist in attitude.

You say go along...with what? I got angry with you because you made polite banter with a man who alledges he is a member of a Luciferian worshipping cult. Well known for it's subversive activities and secrecy.

I beleive that you are sincere.

You say many things that are wise and that i agree with.

You have a foundation that you beleive makes the house.

There is so much more and that includes being a little less simplistic...

However, that is for you.

I apolagise for my immature little comments.

Best to you.
Old 04-12-2005, 01:23 AM

Ok, maybe now we can start talking !

"If they worship idols they get what they deserve?"

It is not me who said that truebeliever, it is in the scriptures:

Proverbs 22:8 ' He who sows wickedness reaps trouble, and the rod of his fury will be destroyed. '

Quran [4:79] Anything good that happens to you is from GOD, and anything bad that happens to you is from you. We have sent you as a messenger to the people, and GOD suffices as witness.

If you are talking about the continous misery, humiliation and defeat of the Muslim world, then yes i mean it, they are GETTING what they deserve for their hypocrisy, sectarianism, and most of all for worhshipping Muhammad, Ali, Hussein and the saints and scholars instead or besides God.
------------

"I got angry with you because you made polite banter with a man who alledges he is a member of a Luciferian worshipping cult."

Why would a polite conversation incite anger!? Yeoshua never said that he worships Lucifer, he seems devoted to the same god of all of us, and i tend to believe him, for there is no proof against his sincerity.

You should think carefully before you let anger control you truebeliever, did you know that Moses killed an innocent guy because of this stereotyping attitude!, once he found two men struggling, the one of his tribe called upon him for help, without thinking Moses took his stick and hit the other guy, later he recognized his error, now ... if we say that ALL the jews are wicked, ALL the muslims are terrorists, ALL the freemasons are luceferians, then we are following the footsteps of Hitler, Hirohito, and all the blind killers who kill indiscriminately.

Afterall Yeoshua condemned the satanist freemasons including Albert Pike.

Your attitude is very dangerous, i ask you to exercise self control, and not to stereotype.

As for the 'stupid number', how could you reject something without acquiring knowledge about it first?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-12-2005, 01:55 AM

I'm not into numbers, i'm into words and deeds. Especially deeds.

But that is for you...you find meaning? A sincere good for you.

Your statements are that you sow and you reap...i could'nt agree more, but hav'nt you commited the same sin you accuse me of...of stereotyping? Of tarring everyone with the same brush? Are the ordinary Muslims of the world to suffer because you beleive they know no better and worship Hadith?

On this point I find deep meaning in the life and death of Christ...as they crucified him, he found great compassion..."forgive them Father, for they know not what they do".

As for FMB? He belongs to a cult and he can talk of this and that all he likes. He did NOT renounce Pike! He completely agree's with him! Note his first response that I am an idiot because i did not get the principal of the divine opposites. A Gnostic, New Age principal, whereby God is simply the dark and Lucifer the light. Adonay the evil one and Lucifer the bringer of light...go back to his posts.

He dug a hole and then tried to dig out.

He puts an oath of secrecy above that of God and the community. That is STANDARD in Masonry, to lie to protect a brother! I expect more from YOU on this matter Ahmed!

Just as you say there is no 'wishy washy', everyone is right religion...there is NO 'wishy washy' oh well i'm sure he's a nice Mason...he belongs to a cult PERIOD. I dont care what personal beleif he proclaims...his statement that he is a high up (which I dont beleive) in Masonry speaks for itself.

You will have to take my word for it Ahmed, they are evil and will do great evil as they prance around speaking of their great deeds.

I know the darkness well, i know what scum dwell in it. You are being nieve...if you stand by principal, would you place an oath among men before your God? Before your community? I beleive not.

That is why i give you the time of day.

You beleive whole heartedly in the power of God, of Allah. I beleive we worship the same God though many here I beleive would like to doubt that.

For that I am happy to agree we disagree on some matters. Maybe many.

Anger is an ABSOLOUTE nesscessity! It has a time and place. If I beleieve i have been a silly dill on a matter i will apolagise...as for FMB? He can rot in hell with the rest of his bretheren.

There are no shades of grey here for me on that particular matter. A snake is a snake no matter how it wriggles.

Best to you.
Old 04-12-2005, 02:05 AM

Default KHALIFA DELETES TWO VERSES AND YET THE TOTAL COUNT FOR WORD "ALLAH" REMAINS THE SAME IN BOTH

Curious anomaly...;-)

<a href="http://mostmerciful.com/deceit-one.htm">DECEIT # ONE
RASHAD KHALIFA DELETES
TWO VERSES (9: 128/129)
IN HIS SECOND PUBLICATION
AND YET THE TOTAL COUNT
FOR WORD "ALLAH"
REMAINS THE SAME IN BOTH...</a>
Old 04-12-2005, 02:28 AM

Default Re: KHALIFA DELETES TWO VERSES AND YET THE TOTAL COUNT FOR WORD "ALLAH" REMAINS THE SAME IN BOTH

TB,

"I'm not into numbers, i'm into words and deeds. Especially deeds."

Many people before you said the same! do you know what's the requital for rejecting a sign from God?
If you can't decide whetehr these numbers are man-made or devinely controllled, then you will not be able to make a decision regarding Quran, it is the final testament to you, ironically the muslims said the same like you, yet they have copies of Quran but prefer the man-made Hadith.

"tarring everyone with the same brush? Are the ordinary Muslims of the world to suffer because you beleive they know no better and worship Hadith?"

No i didn't, God is the Most Merciful, meaning that he defends the sincere wherever they are, the sincere in the muslim countries as well as in Iraq are protected by God and His angels, many of them were given a way out and they fled the polluted Islamic societies.

"On this point I find deep meaning in the life and death of Christ...as they crucified him, he found great compassion..."forgive them Father, for they know not what they do"

Christ simply wouldn't have said that, it is a clear injection in the Gospel, for one Jesus' soul was raised before the tortrure started, secondly the believers are not to love the rejectors of God and His messengers.

As for Yeoshua, obviously you didn't understand what i meant, however i prefer not to speak about someone in his absence.

-------------------------------

Draken,

I expected that you would do a sincere attempt at studying the Message itself instead of collecting all the false accusations from the Internet, afterall all the prophets and messengers were accused and insulted along the history.

But anyway, concerning this 'anomaly' it proves that God is in control, the first count of the word "Allah=God" shouldn't have been a multiple, however the computer gave Rashad a multiple!, years later when he discovered the two false verses that exalt Muhammad(their idol) and after counting the word 'God' again in the whole book, he got the same multiple!. What is important is the final count whihc is a multiple of 19.

If you are looking for some gaps to discredit the message, you will sure find many, God leaves these gaps to lead on the transgressors. The simple facts are enough for me to prove that the book is without doubt word by word authored by God as amessage to all of us, among these simple facts are:
1- The number of chapters come to a multiple of 19.
2-The total number of verses.
3- The total number of words 'God', 'Quran'.
4-The sum of all the different numbers mentioned in Quran.

and many other simple facts, should we leave the clear proofs and focus on the errors!

-Appendix 1 by Rashad KhalifaOne of the Great Miracles

-Introduction to the miracle by me:
www.usn2161.net/19miracle.html

Old 04-12-2005, 02:57 AM

Default Re: KHALIFA DELETES TWO VERSES AND YET THE TOTAL COUNT FOR WORD "ALLAH" REMAINS THE SAME IN BOTH

Quote:
afterall all the prophets and messengers were accused and insulted along the history.
Like you dismiss Sufism, then.

Sorry, Ahmad, but you lost me. I seriously gave you the benefit of the doubt and gave you many chances to convince me, and I DID read up on the message, but the best you could do was a mathematical equation with the "help" of a computer.

I'm not a computer, Ahmad. I'm a human being. I think truebeliever hit the nail on the head with stating that you are a rationalist who needs mathematical proof.

Rationalism and "common sense" lead AWAY from God, not TO God.
You can't convince me by appealing to rational thinking.

You sound like someone sticking his head in the sand to avoid hearing what he doesn't want to hear.
Old 04-12-2005, 03:29 AM

Draken,

"Like you dismiss Sufism, then."

I said it before, some sufis may have been sincere teachers, however the practices of the sufis prove their idolatery, e.g: asking the dead saints for help instead of asking God alone, equating the creatures with the Creator in their teachings(the theory of unity of existence).

"Sorry, Ahmad, but you lost me. I seriously gave you the benefit of the doubt and gave you many chances to convince me, and I DID read up on the message, but the best you could do was a mathematical equation with the "help" of a computer."

Well, God is in no need for your belief, you are the one who needs God. If you believe or disbelieve it is for your own benefit or detriment, it is your call.

What i can do is to warn you of the consequence of disbelief in God's sign for all humanity, severe retribution.

"you are a rationalist who needs mathematical proof."

All the disbelievers along the history said the same! when Abraham came out of the fire unharmed, they must have said, this is a 'magician' he is a cold hearted 'rational' demon, kill it!!, same must have happened with Moses, Jesus and all the prophets who brought miracles to support their message.

I told you before that a miracle by itself means nothing, it is the message of 'one god alone' that matters, apparently the message fell on deaf ears.

[6:154] And we gave Moses the scripture, complete with the best commandments, and detailing everything, and a beacon and mercy, that they may believe in meeting their Lord.

[6:155] This too is a blessed scripture that we have revealed; you shall follow it and lead a righteous life, that you may attain mercy.

[6:156] Now you can no longer say, "The scripture was sent down to two groups before us, and we were unaware of their teachings."

Mathematics: The Ultimate Proof

[6:157] Nor can you say, "If only a scripture could come down to us, we would be better guided than they." A proven scripture has now come to you from your Lord, and a beacon, and a mercy. Now, who is more evil than one who rejects these proofs from GOD, and disregards them? We will commit those who disregard our proofs to the worst retribution for their heedlessness.

Requirements of the Test

[6:158] Are they waiting for the angels to come to them, or your Lord, or some physical manifestations of your Lord? The day this happens, no soul will benefit from believing if it did not believe before that, and did not reap the benefits of belief by leading a righteous life. Say, "Keep on waiting; we too are waiting."