Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2007, 01:07 AM

Default The Joke's on us

Al Qaeda

"Ana raicha Al Qaeda" is colloquial for "I'm going to the toilet". A very common and widespread use of the word “Al-Qaeda” in different Arab countries in the public language is for the toilet bowl.

This name comes from the Arabic verb “Qa'ada” which mean “to sit”, pertinently, on the “Toilet Bowl”. In most Arabs homes there are two kinds of toilets: “Al-Qaeda” also called the "Hamam Franji" or foreign toilet, and "Hamam Arabi" or “Arab toilet” which is a hole in the ground.

Lest we forget it, the potty used by small children is called "Ma Qa'adia" or "Little Qaeda".

So, if you were forming a terrorist group, would you call yourself, "The Toilet"?

I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 06-25-2007, 01:11 AM

Default Re: The Joke's on us

I'm sure the CIA and Mossad laugh their collective asses off every time they hear people taking so earnestly about Al Qaeda this or Al Qaeda that.

Can you say stupid and gullible, boys and girls?
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 06-25-2007, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
I'm sure the CIA and Mossad laugh their collective asses off every time they hear people taking so earnestly about Al Qaeda this or Al Qaeda that.

Can you say stupid and gullible, boys and girls?
Yes, but what is the purpose?

Why create a organization like that?

And the Arabs have caught on that it's all a freekin joke on them!

question is what will they do to us?
Old 07-26-2007, 01:10 AM

redrat

I disagree , the joke is not on the arabs , but on the uninformed , mostly us americans.

" question is what will they do to us? "

no not what al-quida will do, but what the inventors of that term will do. I'm afraid we already know , we just don't know where or when. eh ?
Old 07-26-2007, 08:34 AM

Quote:
KennyWally wrote:
redrat

I disagree , the joke is not on the arabs , but on the uninformed , mostly us americans.

" question is what will they do to us? "

no not what al-quida will do, but what the inventors of that term will do. I'm afraid we already know , we just don't know where or when. eh ?

If I might interject for RedRat in his absence. Who invented the term, "Al Qaeda?" What is it you know that they will do?
Old 07-27-2007, 12:24 AM

" What is it you know that they will do? "

"know"? mmmmm...ok , expect!

another 911 of sorts...+ or - that day. probably worse tho.

the question is...will it be in response to a M.E. event or the other way around?
Old 07-27-2007, 02:09 PM

Quote:
KennyWally wrote:
" What is it you know that they will do? "

"know"? mmmmm...ok , expect!

another 911 of sorts...+ or - that day. probably worse tho.

the question is...will it be in response to a M.E. event or the other way around?
I thought you had some specifics.

I think we all know that another attack is imminent. We just don't know where, when, the magnitude, mechanism to be used or what will promote it.

However, it's safe to say IRAN is playing it's role for the Illuminists quite nicely.

What is this M.E. you refer to?
Old 07-28-2007, 01:27 AM

M.E. = middle east.

I believe we have a 3rd carrier group there now.

interesting times to say the least.
Old 07-28-2007, 07:03 AM

Rumor has it that the next false flag "event" to follow 911 and justify war on Iran will occur on the West Coast, likely in the area of L.A. and will be nuclear. (Sorry, Dubya, nookalar)

Some of the neocons must have a buddy out there who needs to collect on a multi-billion dollar insurance policy like Silverstein did in NY. He had only had the towers for less than a year and it was going to cost him billions to remove all the asbestos inside the Trade Center and bring the places up to code.

That's the same asbestos that the first responders and others breathed in which has, in part, resulted in all kinds of respiratory ailments up to and including cancer. Many have already died as a result of not having proper masks and being told that it was safe to work without them. Thank you, (former) Mayor Guliani, "America's Mayor" - vote for you????? Not in a million years.
Old 07-28-2007, 07:52 AM

Rumor has it IRAN is next. To justify the invasion, the misinformation is that Iran has nuclear capability to strike the US; just as Iraq posed a threat (non-threat) to us as well.

The West Coast scenario sounds likely and seems this "intelligence" has been floating around for quite some time.

The more populated area, the better.