Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2005, 04:57 PM

Default DAVE speaks about Conspiracy

http://davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr27.html

Old 04-11-2005, 11:08 PM

Default Re: DAVE speaks about Conspiracy

I could'nt recommend Dave McGowan enough.

He's as fallible as any other but he is doing the most original stuff on the web....mainstream shananigans that is.

His own analysis instead of the usual rehashes and cut and pastes.

Especially peak oil.

Also, i like his sense of humour.
Old 04-12-2005, 08:29 AM

Default Re: DAVE speaks about Conspiracy

TB: I read in one of your posts how you speak of humour through all of our challenges in life, and of course our knowledge (and for many fear) of the NWO agenda.

I must say kudos to you for understanding that without a little humour to bring ourselves 'up' we would just be 'fallen' in body-mind-spirit. And they would have then 'truly won'.

Another thing is that amongst the average working class citizen lies the enemy. Did you ever notice how with all the dialogue that has been received here for instance in CC, we still have those that want to pick and choose those that we feel are worthy of our attention, or we try to decipher through posts who is 'cool', 'with-it', and such "junior-high" mentality. I have problems with individuals like that. To me, they are exactly in that 'area' that the NWO biggies want the average citizen to be. Nothing more than involved with petty nonsense and nit-picking.

Not to use this thread for my own rehash, but conspiracy is serious. For long, people had to hush hush about how they feel. Today, many still want to humiliate us. This is why folks on all levels of life need the connection that forums like CC offer. To let one know that they are not alone. And to share some "throw this in their face" humour.

I enjoy your posts, as well as others. Thank you.