Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2004, 02:16 PM

Default Re: Khezran Jews (not ancient Hebrews) " Aryan supremacy" and "master-race casteism"

Ya know what? The more I look at what these assholes are doing in the echelons, I see less of satan in them, and more of just spoiled little rich-bitches who grew up having their own way, and like it that way. Problem is, if you give a child power, bad shit happens to everyone else. Ever see that twilight zone episode with 'charlie, the boy who could wish anything into existance?' I think that Rod Serling saw something in the system to come up with this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 12-30-2004, 03:11 PM

Default Re: Khezran Jews (not ancient Hebrews) " Aryan supremacy" and "master-race casteism"

Quote:
Fact of the matter is Satan wants to kill the Semites, God's bloodline. Isn't it devilish how the Satanics have swiped the identity of their intended victims?.. The bloodline of Abraham is the last impediment to the reign of Lucifer..
Yes, that is how I see it.
And this is why everything God does, Satan counterfeits.
Old 12-30-2004, 03:15 PM

Quote:
The more I look at what these assholes are doing in the echelons, I see less of satan in them, and more of just spoiled little rich-bitches who grew up having their own way, and like it that way. Problem is, if you give a child power, bad shit happens to everyone else.
Yes, but how many evil, spoiled little rich-bitch children would there be without Satanism?
It was not God's plan for the world to be ruled by demonic global elitists -- or their even more sociopathic progeny.
Old 12-30-2004, 04:03 PM

Freeman I agree with you- but
as we assume, Satan disguises himself and takes many forms, sometimes It is Occultism, Feminism, Neoplatonism, Fascism,terrorism - sometimes Aryanism,Khezrinism or Panteism, and often is just a man’s lust or envy.

Let me add few sentences that,in part, might elucidate my Khezran/Aryan “Jewish” master –race Casteism theory in practice.

Even in 1996 when medical science had already developed higly sophisticated techniques
to confirm whether donated blood is contamianted with AIDS virus or not
(tests such as ELISA, Northern Blott,Wester Blott)
The Israeli Ministry of Health ,according to AFP/Reuters (Januar,1996), DECIDED TO THROW AWAY OR DESTROY ALL THE BLOOD DONATED BY ETHIOPIAN JEWS.

These 60,000 Ethiopian Jews (Falasha) wre brought to Israel in the early eighties with all the hopes and wisehs of warm reception as the “lost tribe of Israel”.
They were expecting fair and equitable treatment in their “motherland” by their “religious brothers” .
We could claim Aryan/ Khezran racism is “thicker than blood” ,but it is more correct to say that Aryan/Khezran master -cast racism is “thicker then Judaism”.

In defense of this racist Aryan decision,Ephraim Sneh, the Minister of Health, in Israel, proclaimed that
“since Ethiopian Jews came form Africa where AIDS is rampant they were a POPULATION AT HIGH RISK. IT IS MY DUTY TO PROTECT MY FELLOW CITIZENS ”.

As if African Jews blood is to thich,black or dirty to be tested and screened on AIDS.

As the Israeli newspaper Maarif reported ,blood banks all over the country were to follow this Aryan rasistic policy.

In response to this, thousands of Ethiopian Jews violently took the streets shouting and throwing stones ” WE DO NOT WANT TO BE STIGMATISED, STOP JEWISH RACISM” and
“ although our blood is not blue –it is red,not black” .

This obvious and cynical form of Aryan/Khezran racism. You let somebody go through all the physical and psychological difficulties of donating fountain of his life and as he leaves the hospital you throw it away with sarcastic, “Aryan master-race” smile.
Old 12-30-2004, 04:12 PM

Point of note... Canada was giving out blood with hep - c. They didn't screen it becuase it was safely coming from convicts in an alabama jail... so the story goes. People here are still trying to sue and good luck to them. The Canadian government offers no accountability. Suprise, suprise.

XXX
Old 12-30-2004, 05:18 PM

Quote:
marypopinz wrote:
Point of note... Canada was giving out blood with hep - c. They didn't screen it becuase it was safely coming from convicts in an alabama jail... so the story goes. People here are still trying to sue and good luck to them. The Canadian government offers no accountability. Suprise, suprise.

XXX
Mary in the US, people sell their blood (at least

in some states) ... guess

which element of society gives their blood for

money sometimes on almost a daily basis ?

The New World Order: privatizing money printers,
one nation at a time.
Old 12-30-2004, 06:59 PM

Quote:
The Israeli Ministry of Health ,according to AFP/Reuters (Januar,1996), DECIDED TO THROW AWAY OR DESTROY ALL THE BLOOD DONATED BY ETHIOPIAN JEWS.
Quote:
These 60,000 Ethiopian Jews (Falasha) wre brought to Israel in the early eighties with all the hopes and wisehs of warm reception as the “lost tribe of Israel”.
Whooaa...Were they really just making a racist statement against Ethiopian Jews, or were they afraid of what real genetic testing of available blood samples might indicate? In other words, corroborating your theories of true Jewish lineage.
Old 12-30-2004, 07:13 PM

Mary in the US, people sell their blood (at least

in some states) ... guess

which element of society gives their blood for

money sometimes on almost a daily basis ?[/quote]

Let me guess, Crack whore prostitutes/strippers and crystal meth dealers, herion users and bobo the clown. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-30-2004, 09:39 PM

Exactly and when our government goes directly to a jail where we house people who have been convicted and sentenced for these crimes... what did they expect? I understand what you are saying and I find it doubly infuriating that they didn't even bother to hide behind some sort of facade.

There was no red cross pretenses or clinics with no addresses. They went to the jail to buy the blood. For me, that is the last place I would go to acquire blood to help someone heal in a hospital. It is all so sick to me.

Freeman... i bet your spot on the money, as usual.
pardon the pun.

XXX
Old 12-31-2004, 03:44 AM

just like to know,
where and in wich book does it say that abraham had twelve sons.i stopt counting at eight in the kjv. :-)