Old 06-15-2007, 08:53 AM

Default A GAY BOMB!

So, if they can drop a bomb laced with an aphrodisiac that can cause "homosexual" behavior can they also release this through CHEMTRAILS?

Do they promote homosexuality?

Of course they do! They are conditioning society this way. WE CAN SEE THIS! Suggestibility is not difficult when the masses have been "programmed" through verbal and visual repetition.

Most of them are gay!!

A GAY SOCIETY means a non-reproductive society. A GAY society means that men are no longer a threat.

Gay bomb
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Gay bomb is an informal name for a theoretical non-lethal chemical weapon, which a United States Air Force research laboratory speculated about producing.

In 1994 the Wright Laboratory in Ohio produced a three-page proposal of a variety of possible nonlethal chemical weapons, which was later obtainedócomplete with marginal jottings and typosóby the Sunshine Project through a Freedom of Information Act request.

In one sentence of the document it was suggested that a strong aphrodisiac could be dropped on enemy troops, ideally one which would also cause "homosexual behaviour". The aphrodisiac weapon was described as "distasteful but completely non-lethal". In its "New Discoveries Needed" section, the document implicitly acknowledges that no such chemicals are actually known. It is not known whether this chemical has been developed further. The document also included many other off-beat ideas, such as spraying enemy troops with bee pheromones and then hiding numerous beehives in the combat area.

Old 06-18-2007, 07:23 AM

Default Re: A GAY BOMB!

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [homosexuality] [is] abomination.
20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

http://jahtruth.net/kofkad.htm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-29-2007, 07:13 PM

Default Re: A GAY BOMB!

BA,

I dunno about "gay" chemicals, but I've read the reports and I've seen them spraying. it just hangs in the air for a few hours. they spread and drift.

I wonder how many people are gonna get sick from whatever is in there.

------------

yassin,

I'm not sure if I trust that site. just sayin'.