Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2005, 06:10 AM

Default Respected Scientist:Peak Oil Is A Scam...Alex Jones Comments

I love it when a scam starts to fall apart!

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/april2005/120405peakoilscam.htm
---------------------------------------------------
Respected Scientist Says Peak Oil Is A Scam

Propaganda Matrix | April 12 2005

This is a 1 hour+ audio clip featuring Alex Jones' comments on peak oil and then the analysis of Dr. Nick Begich.

CLICK HERE to listen.

Peak oil is a scam to create artificial scarcity and drive prices up. Meanwhile, alternative fuel technologies which have been around for decades are intentionally suppressed.

The peak oil myth is peddled by the establishment-run fake left activist groups and the IMF.

In a report the International Monetary Fund projected that global demand for oil by 2030 would reach 139 million barrels a day, a 65 percent increase.

"We should expect to live with high and volatile oil prices," said Raghuram Rajan, the IMF's chief economist. "In short, it's going to be a rocky road going forward."

Rolling Stone magazine carried an article in its April issue heavily biased towards making people believe the peak oil lie.

Old 04-12-2005, 08:11 AM

Default Re: Respected Scientist:Peak Oil Is A Scam...Alex Jones Comments

Truebeliever scientific breakthrough coverups

are more explosive than you would believe ...

read everything you can on Nikola Tesla to see

how big it really it.
Old 04-12-2005, 10:13 AM

link is broken

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 04-12-2005, 12:40 PM

If peak oil is a scam, why have several major oil companies reported that they have been over estimating reserves for years and that their capacity to extract oil profitably - (i.e. it doesn't consume more energy to extract the oil than you get from it once you've extracted it) is not growing with projected demand? Anyone that believes that there is unlimited oil is living in denial in my opinion. Our entire civilization is totally dependent on the black stuff and so far, nobody has come up with a viable alternative. Nuclear fusion is decades off yet and with the Chinese economy demanding ever more oil, is it any wonder that demand is predicted to far outstrip supply - and when that happens the price can only go one way. If anything there is a conspiracy to withold the facts about dwindling oil reserves so as not to cause mass panic - it is also unprofitable to conserve energy. We are in for an interesting decade with the possibility of more wars over energy reserves. With the North Sea drying up and gas reserves running on empty, it won't be long now. The major concern is that for food production and the fact that farmers are able to feed hundreds of mouths when they are mechanised - i.e. dependent on oil. When that starts to get more expesive, which it will, then this will have a knock on effect in the world economy with food prices increasing and production costs increasing. Not even China will be immune from such an effect.
Old 04-12-2005, 12:51 PM

Well, peak oil is only as real as you believe it to be. hahaha! :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 04-12-2005, 07:35 PM

I usually have a policy of ignoring anonamous posts unless it details facts that would get you killed.

This does not qualify, however...i cant resist.

I could just second NOHOPES motion but instead I would ask you to return to Ruppurtarian land and From The Wilderness. I note you have quoted from the FTW bible (Ruppert6:6)

Some questions for you Mr Anonamous.

Has there EVER been enough living matter in history to account for the trillions of tons of oil and gas?

Did the dead dinosaus and rainforests/swamps kindly pile themselves into neat piles on death for compression into your jet ski fuel?

How did dead dinosaus and other formerly living matter get to 40,000ft?

Methane in large quantities can only come from dead matter...with a tiny amount from volcanoes...WHOOPS! Well, we'll have to trash that one as Titan, a moon of Saturn has OCEANS of methane and clouds of the stuff. Dinosau space ships?

I personally chat with people in the mining and exploration industry and they laugh at the assumptions of peak oil.

America has had 3 million exploration wells dug. Africa? 3 thousand. Australia? Even less. Oz is awash in oil...kept there as a strategic reserve for the NWO move down under.

I first cottoned on in 1998 when i read a passage from Fletcher Prouty...
Greasing the Palms of the Oil Barons

In the first place what is oil? Is it 85% carbon, 13% hydrogen and 0.5% oxygen with traces of sulfur and nitrogen. Most geochemists ( in the pay of oil companies) believe that the oil originates from the decomposition of organic matter. They would have us believe that because organic matter - that is, formerly living organisms - is quantifiably a very limited source, the supply of oil itself must be limited.
It is not.

Oil is often called a "fossil" fuel; the idea being that it comes from formerly living organisms. This may have been plausible back when oil wells were drilled into the fossil layers of the earth's crust; but today, great quantities of oil are found in deeper wells that are found below the level of any fossils. How could then could oil have come from fossils, or decomposed former living matter, if it exists in rock formations far below layers of fossils - the evidence of formerly living organisms? It must not come from living matter at all!

Furthermore, if all the plants, insects and animals that ever lived were all squeezed into a massive ooze, there is no way they could have amounted to the volume of oil that has been found to date. They just would not make that much juice. On top of this, oil geochemists will admit, if pressed, that if all the oil wells ever drilled by their so - called scientific methods of divining had been drilled totally at random, they would have found as much oil with random drilling as by " educated " drilling. In other words, there is a lot of oil down there.....most everywhere. Just drill for it - and if you don't strike it, drill a little deeper.

There can only be one answer to the misinformation we have about oil. The oil men have always wanted a monopoly control, and with it, they want to charge as much money as they can for every gallon of gasoline. With this, they gross hundreds of billions of dollars per - year. They want us to believe that our present rate of oil consumption, we have possibly 20 to 30 years before we run out. They make this sound credible with their " decomposed organic matter" fable.

By bursting this bubble and pulling the plug on this scenario, we discover that petroleum is a natural organic product that is rising, in enormous quantities , from deep within the earth; with deeper drilling, as wildcatters are already doing, there will adequate oil for a long, long time, even at the present rate of consumption.

From 1956 to 1971, the number of giant oil fields more than doubled as drills go deep into the Paleozoic strata and below. Today, there is a glut on the market, and those who control oil are doing all they can to limit production in order to keep the prices very high. To do this, they get a lot of government help.

Shortly before William J. Casey became the head of the CIA, he made a speech before the American Bar Association during which he advocated " international agreements to establish commodity reserves and maintain prices". This is the kind of policy oil men like. At the same conference, Hans Heymann, one of Casey's deputies at the CIA, talked about the "enormous oil inventory building that we've had", and that " we (CIA) developed a system of institutions and codes of conduct that make it far easier for those who influence the international marketplace to exercise that influence". It is " those who influence the marketplace" who are the oil barons, and they are taking us for hundreds of billions of dollars every year - with the aid of almost all Western governments.

L. Fletcher Prouty
Goto...http://davesweb.cnchost.com/

Some of the best stuff on the fakery of Peak Oil.

Also read Thomas Golds "Deep Hot Biosphere: The Myth Of Fossil Fuel".

Apparently he stole most of his work from Russian scientists who've been disproving fossil fuel theory for the last 50 years. However, it's a good read and if you still beleive FF theory, well...good luck to you.

Best.
Old 04-12-2005, 07:37 PM

Also...on your note that if FF is not real, why have oil companies admitted they have overestimated reserves?

Hmmmmm...oil companies saying they overestimated reserves....hmmmm....meaning there's less oil than once thought.....hmmmm....meaning higher prices.....hmmm....wonder why they'd want that?

The stuff you quote is pure Ruppert. EVERY source of Rupperts is an oil industry source. Go read them.

Not that the oil industry would tell fibs though...eh?
Old 04-12-2005, 09:04 PM

My dog has more credibility than the oil industry and all he does is bark. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 04-13-2005, 09:26 AM

One more thing...on the subject of your statement..."gas reserves are running on empty".

To the North West of Oz are the biggest gas feilds in the world.

They have moved south and have opened a second feild off a town in West Oz called Carnarvon...GIGANTIC...with more feilds due to come online.

That FRAUD Ruppert is so well informed he did'nt even know they existed.

Then lets add in the giant feilds in Russia and Indonesia etc...

Truly my friend...you must understand, just coz it's in a book or on the net does'nt make it true.

My AMATURE, though sometimes direct knowledge on the subject leaves me in fits of laughter with so called experts like Ruppert and oil industry execs sprouting COMPLETE and UTTER TWADDLE.

Dont beleieve them...wars for oil is an excuse people will swallow. It's to get you to accept more war and high profits for oil companies.

It's COMPLETE bogus, bullshit.

But if you must, accept it and tremble in fear.

BTW...you state fusion is decades off? Actually, I saw a German doco where they stated they would have fusion up and running within ten years...that was a few years back.

Scare the peasants into submission...centralise power...yawn, yawn...new script please!

BTW2...let my statements be an example where local knowledge beats so called experts ravings in far away lands.
Old 04-13-2005, 12:24 PM

Send a message via MSN to LoneWolf

Peak oil becomes an even better scam when you use it to justify wars wherever there is oil...the fear of running out is sufficient to justify the wars and has the added benefit of driving the price through the roof.