Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2007, 04:43 PM

Default I LOVE JEWS!!!

I LOVE JEWS!!!

I love True Torah Jews! I love Jews living the True Cabbalah!

The True Torah Jews ( [link to http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com] ) and the True Cabbalists perceive God from within, like the Esoteric Christians, Gnostics, Theosophs, Essenes ( [link to http://www.beinsadouno.org] ). I love that!

The Talmud Jews or Zionists are like the Exoteric Christians following the Vatican/Pope and perceive God from the outside, slowly, the Roman Catholic Church (RCC) realizes its old fashioned behavior and moves towards inner Love. Good, we have to accept that!

The same is with Sufism and Mainstream Islam. Sufis perceive God from within and mainstream Islam perceives God from the outside. Again we have here the same problem as in the religions mentioned before...

True Torah Jews would never kill or go to war for land or money!

True Cabbalists would never kill or go to war for land or money!

True Esoteric Christians would never kill or go to war for land or money!

Sufis would never kill or go to war for land or money!

Only the three exoteric religions Talmud/Zionism, Roman Catholic Church/evangelics/ etc. and mainstram Islam fight over their dogmas and still find young, willing and brainwashed fighters to send to war for their odl fashioned interests of global dominance.

The moment they perceive God from within, they realise that there is only One God: God within and outside. God is everywhere in the stones, plants, heaven, clouds, and inside each of us. So if you kill your neighbour you kill also God which exists in your neighbour, and thats sad, really sad... but finally we'll learn out of these experiences to change for the better... smile

Best wishes from Switzerland

LWWB
Roger

Old 07-08-2007, 11:25 PM

Default Re: I LOVE JEWS!!!

"So if you kill your neighbour you kill also God which exists in your neighbour, and thats sad, really sad... but finally we'll learn out of these experiences to change for the better... smile"

If God is eternal then how can God be killed in any of us? Wouldn't it just be the flesh that dies? Are you suggesting that we are "God"? I thought we had a "likeness" of God and were made in God's image.
Whats your interpretation of "Lets make them in our image" suggesting God in the plural as opposed to a singular entity?
Wasn't it one of the Pharaohs who first instituted the idea of a monolithic God. Some say this is where Moses got his interpretation from whilst he was in Egypt.
Do you think it is possible that the Torah books were a rewrite or reinterpretation of earlier accounts?
Just curious for your opinion.
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Old 07-09-2007, 02:07 AM

Quote:
NOLizardo wrote:
"So if you kill your neighbour you kill also God which exists in your neighbour, and thats sad, really sad... but finally we'll learn out of these experiences to change for the better... smile"

If God is eternal then how can God be killed in any of us? Wouldn't it just be the flesh that dies? Are you suggesting that we are "God"? I thought we had a "likeness" of God and were made in God's image.
Whats your interpretation of "Lets make them in our image" suggesting God in the plural as opposed to a singular entity?
Wasn't it one of the Pharaohs who first instituted the idea of a monolithic God. Some say this is where Moses got his interpretation from whilst he was in Egypt.
Do you think it is possible that the Torah books were a rewrite or reinterpretation of earlier accounts?
Just curious for your opinion.
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
If i "kill" one of your arms, are you gonna die? The same is with God, you cannot kill God, the meaning is symbolically... smile

LWWB
Roger
Old 07-09-2007, 07:07 PM

What is your opinion of sede-vacantist Catholics?
Old 07-10-2007, 08:14 PM

[/quote]

If i "kill" one of your arms, are you gonna die? The same is with God, you cannot kill God, the meaning is symbolically... smile

LWWB
Roger[/quote]

Makes sense to me. I never looked at it that way, Jesus did make a statement somewhere about cutting off your arm or plucking out your eye if it causes you to transgress which is intended as a means of strengthening our relationship with God rather than hinder. Thanks! and best wishes to you also. :-)
Old 07-10-2007, 08:29 PM

bg

Last edited by NOLizardo : 07-16-2009 at 11:07 AM.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:42 AM

She might find this interesting.

http://www.todayscatholicworld.com
Old 07-11-2007, 12:50 AM

20/20 Documentary...
If you haven't seen this yet it is quite freaky. This small town seems to be forcing its religion on everyone. And when a family of atheist declare their beliefs they get shunned out.

The Price of Atheism:
http://www.visualvendetta.com/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=viewlink&link_id=1 82&Itemid=27

Can you believe this small town?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.