Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2007, 06:52 PM

Default Suspicuos Bridge Collapse...

http://www.foxnews.com/

A eyewitness claims that At 6PM Central Time (Rush Hour) in Minneapolis, a magor bridge was heard to "rumble" and fall down!

Old 08-01-2007, 08:01 PM

Default Re: Suspicuos Bridge Collapse...

When they want to use terrorism to frighten us, they normally report after the event who was responsible, because they knew the event was going to occur, by whom, when and where.

This from the Associated Press:

"The Homeland Security Department had received no indications Wednesday night that the collapse was an act of terrorism, department spokesman Russ Knocke said in Washington."

"We continue to monitor the situation. At this time, there's no indication of a nexus to terrorism," Knocke said."
Old 08-01-2007, 08:51 PM

Sorry but, I heard now over 6 people say that they heard "booms" or explosions before the collapse. And they live very close to the bridge nearby. sounds "conspiratorial" to me. :-?

Remember, TERROR is their main weapon against the people, whether there are casualties or not. FEAR is what they want, uncertainity....

I would be very interested to know what "companies" are involved in the construction of the bridge??????
Old 08-01-2007, 09:08 PM

Another "scare tactic" involving deaths on a smaller scale than New Orleans (remember there were witnesses who heard explosions near the levee) without pointing the finger at their terrorist organization; Al Qaeda.

I think the New Orleans disaster; catastrophe and Bush's refusal to intervene allowing people to die in the aftermath; although they knew people would die during if bombs were the reason for the levee breaks; was a kind of in your face, you are HELPLESS without us!

That is what I'm referring to when I say a "scare tactic" was used.

The hurricane, the levee break, if conducted by THEM, was a "large scale" operation to destroy cities, displace hundreds of "less fortunate" and rebuild to their liking.

I believe it was also a trial run at Marshall Law. Certainly BUSH allowed the City of New Orleans to go without assistance for reason.

Army Corps of Engineers; and/or a construction/engineering contract paid for by the taxpayers and awarded to one of the companies they own and operate.

Either or!

08/01/2007
Old 08-01-2007, 09:15 PM

I'd be willing to bet anyone that something unusual or devastating is happening else-where in the world right now. or that we are heading for HIGH-ALERT status tommorrow or tonight. Just look at the IRAQ news right now, huge explosions everywhere in the city.
Old 08-01-2007, 09:16 PM

I saw that. 50 or so killed in a bomb.
Old 08-01-2007, 09:18 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
I saw that. 50 or so killed in a bomb.
yeah, what a coincidence, :-? but your eyes should keep watch on IRAN right now.

http://warnewstoday.blogspot.com/index.html

I think it was Cheney who said something in August would go down in Iran..
Old 08-01-2007, 09:45 PM

From the AP:

"The Interstate 35W bridge, a major link between Minneapolis and St. Paul, was in the midst of being repaired when it collapsed."
Old 08-01-2007, 09:46 PM

I would bet that when a bridge collapses there is alot of rumbling that occurs.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:03 PM

Take a look at the mess left over, does that look like a normal event? HELL NO! it looks like carefully placed "explosives" brought the bridge down, you have to wonder whether the Mossad/CIA/ have something going on in Minneapolis? you know just like when they KILLED the Senator there?????

Even a structural engineer who inspected the bridge 3 years ago said that it was impossible to go down that way...you know like the WTC????

http://www.foxnews.com/

http://judicial-inc.biz/8_1_Baghdad_bomb.htm