Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Banned

Default Re: Jew Bashing here... BA, Roscoe, Ozziecynic,Henry Makow, Barbara. and yes the ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Brahman doesn't sit anywhere but is rather all around us. Brahman = nature = the universe. It is a concept uncomparable with primitive anthropomorphic concepts in Judaism or Christianity like YHWH, Luficer or satan.
Once again you're wrong. The Judeo/Christian idea of God is that the universe is the physical representation of the Body of God, and that man is the image of God. The idea here is that God fills the entirety of all things with the Pleroma of the Presence.

For example, Paul writes, "When death has been swallowed up of life, that God may be All in All."

The Judeo/Christian requires no pantheism, for ALOHIM IHVH is the PAN-THEOS, the PANTOCRATOR, and COSMOCRATOR all in perfect unity and each componant attribute of His Body functions in perfect harmony according to His Perfect Thelema.

Every term I have just used can be found in scripture, and mostly in the Greek NT writings of the Holistic Apostles.

This is why your monkey religion of twisted anti-deluvian idolotry failed 2000 years ago, and why it fails today, and will fail tomarrow and forever.

Old 09-09-2008, 11:02 PM

Default Re: Jew Bashing here... BA, Roscoe, Ozziecynic,Henry Makow, Barbara. and yes the ever

How gratuitous of RedRat to start a thread with the names of a handful of posters at CC and accuse them of JEW bashing.

Seems he conveniently forgot to include his name on the list.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
How gratuitous of RedRat to start a thread with the names of a handful of posters at CC and accuse them of JEW bashing.

Seems he conveniently forgot to include his name on the list.
He forgot mine too, BA. And I wanted in on this thread.
Old 09-10-2008, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Brahman doesn't sit anywhere but is rather all around us. Brahman = nature = the universe. It is a concept uncomparable with primitive anthropomorphic concepts in Judaism or Christianity like YHWH, Luficer or satan.
OTB: Like i said before this brahman deity your speaking of is most likely Big Brother, Novo Ordo Secularum or just for your pagan interpretation the King of the World, GATOU or Rex Mundi aka Satan aka Lucifer!.

BTDT:
Quote:
When Christians Judge Jews...By a certain standard they are condemned(the Christian standard)...That the world might(most likely not) be saved.So please Judge ye not...you make this too.....EZ. Judge ye not...ah-ah-ah-ah-ah!(eye for an eye if ya know what I mean)
I can judge all I want I am not living in israel nor am subject ADL , JDL or Mossad. For your info and other I am quarter semitic blood myself on my fathers side which in many ways is curse especially since my family had many masonic members going back a few generations my Grandfather was Blue Lodge member and even my father was a De Molay lodge member for a short time in his youth.His mother got him into it she was the one with the jewish bloodline in the family.
So i cant really be anti semitic no matter what you say whether you like it or not semitic blood plus past masonic affliation flows somewhat in my veins no matter how faint. So how can someone with semitic blood be anti semitic unless they somewhat despise themselves?

Quote:
God is a single entity that prophets and thier followers have tried to DISECT into nuggets when they did not even have ranch dressing yet. Illuminati...enlightened ones.....don't let these rodents(HOLY ROLLERS and "Let me quote that" bloggers) pester you away. They are Goyim...nothing else. GOD LIVES....HE IS WITHOUT A NAME."I AM THAT I AM,,,,THERE IS NONE ELSE". An enlightened one will obviously see past the christian'Jesus is God' BS and WAKE UP to a higher understanding at which point the dumb asses(Holier than thou's) try and single the enlightened ones out. There is a sickness behind being a saved christian..,It has to do with...judging others!
Are you admitting here that you are ONE with the Illumanist plan for World Government. You and Out of the Box make perfect occult Luciferian tag team.
Jesus of Nazareth is Not Adonai he is jesus christ the only begotten son of God and Saviour of gentiles and only chosenites whom accept his salvation.You have an oppertunity to repent and come to christ just like a other Messianic Jews eg Jews for Jesus the choice is yours.

Quote:
God lives....as well as the O.W.N. to: live is evil when you are dislexic...why stop short of this conspiracy....when there is no....conspiracy? The only evil is the BLAME in which they create when they point thier own finger. They can sit on that finger! They (the self righteous MF's)are Godless...wanna be ...saints!"I went to church" they say. This is as manifest as a boy wearing a mask on halloween(or girl). God made all that is...even DRAMA! Pull your heads out and start praying to God,,,not some dead dude on a cross. Get real. I would be pissed at you too...If I were God! He will conquer the wicked ...with one stroke...It is a promise...not a conspiracy...that ye all get 'Marked' like sheep for thinking you know it all when you do not.

Bow down to God, and serve the chosen few as if you were owned servants. This would be honorable of you to do...and may save your life.
Maybe you should take this up with mainstream christians or even Christian Zionists like Minister Hagee in the US. As for myself I am not an evangelical US Christian so i cant possibly answer your issues. Indeed many dont believe I am christian at all. I dont attend church every sunday either or even the same church.

Quote:
That or ye can starve to death...it really is up to you! Without the World citizen national ID, YOU ARE SCREWED! This is unfolding in front of your eyes. What are ya gonna do? Chat? LMAO...Go get it over with! Volunteer for RFID implanting of the household. This could help you from being a victim of stupidity~
I suppose thats it then!. I will have to suffer and die just like the Christian martyrs ancient times or all freedom fighters throughout history.There are worse things than mortal death believe it or not.

Quote:
"For surely ye shall not die...Your eyes will be opened like Gods(Christians)".
Yes I believe the words of my saviour of cause!

Quote:
ZION....is.....PARADISE! If you think you have to die to get to heaven then be my guest! No tears here...shit happens
Not the words of Pharisees or Sedducees.

Shalom to you have nice day!

Last edited by Ozziecynic : 09-11-2008 at 03:36 AM.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:55 AM
Leap in, limp out

You have been judged whether ya know it or not! As far as me being an illuminated one....how could ya really tell without eye to eye contact(you must be your own witness)? I am never surendering.I refuse to allow you Jesus freaks to own the planet. YOU DONT ! The gruop soul will not extend or reverse time this go round.

As far as knowing that JESUS is not the savior....been there done that! It is my choice to abandon what I believe and have proven to myself to be a crock of BS.It is my choice to be singled out from the pack. I believe in the true God and a world government. This does not make me a peasnat like yourself...that scoffs at the course from a bumpy wave. I am aware of where we are heading...and it is to a day of purification...nothing more. A world under Gods care...

You speak of the semetic blood being a curse because you have some. You have been condemned by your own distaste and hate of your own kind from th e last post i realize. You should love the idiots(you think we are) also so that you dont become one.Don't talk it up if you can't back it up. If you think were are all idiots...we are all idiots, the truth won't help you then. I tend to believe some will snap out of it....but I know deep down we are near done here.

And the preachers are all condemned in the book of Malachi.What is your point about 'Taking it up with.." ?

You can quote me if you like:

"There is only one God, he is the Creator...He lives...and he is the way. Jesus has nothing to do with the truth other than he is a BS story concocted to disrupt Gods commandments and rewrite history and to manipulate the sheep(Goyim)who forgot how to think for them selves. I truly believe this so....I see only a handfull being saved when the real mccoy shows up.
By the JESUS IS SAVIOR standard...you have no right to judge...so ye are judged by your own beliefs and judgments of others. This is what you are gauranteed by Jesus if that is what you believe to be THE SAVIOR....but i know the rules to that GAME as well...I was a catholic till I said F THAT and rebelled at 16. I DO NOT BELIEVE IN DEAD MEN and have not accepted Jesus into my soul . I own my soul until God revokes the lease!He is the registered owner.Possesion is 9 tens of the law!

You can not judge a JEW and go to what you call...heaven( I say garden of delight).
Not when we wanna be's(strangers and servants of the chosen) stand ready to avenge each eye! Punishments are double...which leaves me with an eye and you are blind! I will see paradise and defend Gods honor...He is the only one.

Eventually....You will understand stand that and stop bashing Jews. Since I am only a want to be Jew....And a staunch believer in Gods wrath...You can say what the f&%$ ever and I am still laughing at you!I know whats gonna happen to you. A jesus freak is a jesus freak....Until he/she opens his/her eyes(Reverse bashing). They are the ones that go to the BURNING HELL they so much fear...but some will bend and kiss the earth and find the true God...in strength they will turn around and find the road.
Lucifer was only mentioned one time in the Bible in any version. It was reference to the King of babylon....something you all add to your facts and knowledge without doing the research and end up with a whole new story.The devil is new testament and Satan is old school.
We all know the satanists are going to be erased....Because they know not the truth to Gods work and worship the evil SATAN...that God created as a IN YOUR FACE AND NOW YOUR BUSTED guise..
But that is only because they believe that illusion that satan himself is a God and do not realize Gods hand and observance of thier deeds as an independent benefactor in thier fortunes.He still OWNS them.
You belive any illusion you choose ...and I will stick with The "I am that I am there is none else'...God of the Jews.I know he is not an illusion.
HE IS KING!
If I am the only person that says it...It only proves what I am saying.

Very Few will see the Kingdom of God! I believe that even Jesus copied those words and repeated them himself...so he had an idea as to what the truth was. All his promises were in the phrase" That the world might be saved".
He was way off.

Maybe maybe maybe...NOT!

Some do...some don't.
Some will....some won't...
I might...wash those windows for you!

It is all I can do...but I don't gaurantee a clear shine if your glass is pitted!
Old 09-10-2008, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
OTB: Like i said before this brahman deity your speaking of is most likely Big Brother, Novo Ordo Secularum or just for your pagan interpretation the King of the World, GATOU or Rex Mundi aka Satan aka Lucifer!.
If you have done a yota of research, you would have realised how ignorant that statement is. Brahman = nature = the universe. It is completely distant from any of those concepts you mentioned and far older .

Quote:
Are you admitting here that you ONE with the Illumanist plan for World Government.You and Out of the Box make perfect occult Luciferian tag team.
You should become a comedian

Quote:
Jesus of Nazareth is Not Adonai he is jesus christ the only begotten son of God and Saviour of gentiles and only chosenites whom accept his salvation.
Jesus may not even have existed... and if he did, there is NO REASON WHATSOEVER to believe he was anything but an ordinary man with unusual charisma. Do you seriously believe all the nonsense you oust?
Old 09-10-2008, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
You can not judge a JEW and go to what you call...heaven( I say garden of delight).
* ) Jews should be judged and criticised for their immorality no more or less than other peoples.

* ) There is no heaven.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:52 PM
Leap in, limp out

Good way to put it then. Fair enough.Posting a thread for such badits as I to feed on...clever. No true Jew will probably ever respond to this thread.
I guess its left to Zorro to save the day?

Indeed we need a hero! (thats supposed to be funny)!
Old 09-11-2008, 04:11 AM

Question Re: Jew Bashing here... BA, Roscoe, Ozziecynic,Henry Makow, Barbara. and yes the ever

Rabbi cipher babble:
Quote:
You have been judged whether ya know it or not! As far as me being an illuminated one....how could ya really tell without eye to eye contact(you must be your own witness)? I am never surendering.I refuse to allow you Jesus freaks to own the planet. YOU DONT ! The gruop soul will not extend or reverse time this go round.

As far as knowing that JESUS is not the savior....been there done that! It is my choice to abandon what I believe and have proven to myself to be a crock of BS.It is my choice to be singled out from the pack. I believe in the true God and a world government. This does not make me a peasnat like yourself...that scoffs at the course from a bumpy wave. I am aware of where we are heading...and it is to a day of purification...nothing more. A world under Gods care...
Well since you have just proven for all to see that you at One and the same with the Iluminists then question begs to be answered why do you post on a conspiracy forum this goes for OTB as well, it goes for both of you.
What is the biggest conspiracy it is NWO bigger thay UFOS reptiles as humans watergate the JFK assination even 9/11 as most true conspiracy buffs on other forums pretty much realise these smaller conspiracies are pretty much just part and parcel fo the overriding one New World Order Illuminist conspiracy if you to take sides with the enemy why do you and OTB post here. Are provocateurs at one with the enemy you have already answered my questions by your statements you have condemned yourselfs as nothing but useful idiots and provocateurs both of you!.
As for the rest of your weird and incoherent ramble you make no sense for one claiming to be so superior. I wont even attempt to respond to any more of your pseudo cipher babble. I mean you may as well write your post in Hebrew it would make about as much sense!.

Quote:
If you have done a yota of research, you would have realised how ignorant that statement is. Brahman = nature = the universe. It is completely distant from any of those concepts you mentioned and far older .
OTB: Enough research to know its garbage and any more would be foolish as only fools & hippies fall for such hocus pocus, you are one.
Quote:
You should become a comedian
Thanks should I take that as compliment? We do need our fair share of humour on this forum and life as whole otherwise one would die of stress.

Quote:
Jesus may not even have existed... and if he did, there is NO REASON WHATSOEVER to believe he was anything but an ordinary man with unusual charisma. Do you seriously believe all the nonsense you oust?
Heres a question for you! Would you be happy to live on under Global Jewish Rabbi ruling from King solomans temple in jerusalem?

Last edited by Ozziecynic : 09-11-2008 at 08:56 PM.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:20 AM

Quote:
What is the biggest conspiracy it is NWO bigger thay UFOS reptiles as humans watergate the JFK assination even 9/11 as most true conspiracy buffs on other forums pretty much realise these smaller conspiracies are pretty much just part and parcel fo the overriding one New World Order Illuminist conspiracy if you to take sides with the enemy why do you and OTB post here.
Do you buy into that whole UFO reptilian story?

Anyway, I do not take sides with the enemy at all. Most real pagans are just as much oposed to them as you are, if not more. The NWO is almost the exact oposite of our ideal society.

Quote:
Are are provocateurs at one with the enemy you have already answered my questions by your statements you have condemned yourselfs as nothing but useful idiots and provocateurs both of you!.
I can't speak for BeenThereDoneThat, but you can hardly accuse me of cooperating with the NWO. I've been speaking out for years against these people both on the internet and in real life. My being a pagan doesn't make me an ally of them, quite the contrary.

Quote:
OTB: Enough research to know its garbage and any more would be foolish as only fools & hippies fall for such hocus pocus, you are one.
It's funny to see how some people call me a "hippy" while others call me a "nazi", depending on which views I express. Why is it that people must use such labels when confronted with ideas that don't fit into their narrow little worldviews?

Having said that, the concept of "Brahman" is far more logical than childish Christian dogma and unlike Christianity it is entirely compatible with science. You obviously don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Quote:
Heres a question for you! Would you be happy to live on under Global Jewish Rabbi ruling from King solomans temple in jerusalem?
Anything but!