Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2007, 07:48 PM

Default Re: Paying For Our Own Destruction

Quote:
KennyWally wrote:
protocols? of zion? [ a true paradox ]

if so...it is a set up. took a while for me to gather enuf info.

I believe it was cmdr carr in his book red fog over america that uncovers the setup.

You would do well to further investigate the jesuits.

"The most dangerous of men are those who appear very religious, especially when they are organized and in a position of authority. They have the deep respect of the people who are ignorant of their ungodly push for power behind the scenes.

These religious men, who pretend to love God, will resort to murder, incite revolution and wars if necessary to help their cause. "

excerpt from an introduction in the book "The Secret History of the Jesuits" by edmond paris

and it is not "rich people" but a rich organization , that is hidden in plain sight, and not considered a genuine threat, except to a few who read real books.

the zionist jews are puppets, being used by the real hidden power.

you have the agenda and objectives pretty much down pat or at least close enuf, but not the WHO behind it.

we'll just have to agree to disagree.
Jesus does'nt Lie. when he SAID THE Pharasee religion, (todays Talmudic jews) or Zionist, are the Synagogue of Satan. denial will get you no-where, the behind the scenes controllers, NAH!

http://www.antichristconspiracy.com/synagogue_of_satan.htm

Old 07-28-2007, 08:23 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
KennyWally wrote:
" Ron Paul sounds like the guy for our country. The only problem is: Will they let him win? "

yes he is. [ but he can't do it alone. he'd be up against a congress full of wolves in sheeps clothing, who have assisted stabbing us in the back for many many years]

and not bloody likely.
There is always HOPE, It depends in everyones determination to seek it, and not give up, the people of the old Soviet Union were brought to their knees by the (jewish commies, ie, Bolshevics) this ended up in over 60 million dead innocents.

However, now as I read on the internet of Russia nowadays, it seems there is plenty of ("anti-semitism, Jewish Hatred")and for good reason, Russia will never get back to it's former greatness, but I find it interesting that the Bible says GOG or MAGOG will annhilate the JEW state Israel in Hellfire (Nuclear Horror) payback ia a bitch.

let's just hope America will not go down that road like Russia. although annhilating Israel sounds good. :-o
Actually, KennyWally is not having an easy time without using his quote function. BlueAngel said: Ron Paul sounds like the guy for our country. But, will they let him win?
Old 07-29-2007, 12:37 AM

Quote:

Quote:
KennyWally wrote:
protocols? of zion? [ a true paradox ]

if so...it is a set up. took a while for me to gather enuf info.

I believe it was cmdr carr in his book red fog over america that uncovers the setup.

You would do well to further investigate the jesuits.

"The most dangerous of men are those who appear very religious, especially when they are organized and in a position of authority. They have the deep respect of the people who are ignorant of their ungodly push for power behind the scenes.

These religious men, who pretend to love God, will resort to murder, incite revolution and wars if necessary to help their cause. "

excerpt from an introduction in the book "The Secret History of the Jesuits" by edmond paris

and it is not "rich people" but a rich organization , that is hidden in plain sight, and not considered a genuine threat, except to a few who read real books.

the zionist jews are puppets, being used by the real hidden power.

you have the agenda and objectives pretty much down pat or at least close enuf, but not the WHO behind it.

we'll just have to agree to disagree.
Jesus does'nt Lie. when he SAID THE Pharasee religion, (todays Talmudic jews) or Zionist, are the Synagogue of Satan. denial will get you no-where, the behind the scenes controllers, NAH!

http://www.antichristconspiracy.com/synagogue_of_satan.htm

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3952&forum=18

:-o
Old 07-29-2007, 01:24 AM

redrat,

I don't see where I called Jesus a liar, I do however see where you assumed the protocols are legit original jew and that's where we disagree.

I do understand the protocols are unfolding AND that some jews are players. but the players are pawns! it doesn't mean that all jews are of the synagogue of satan.

I don't think we are that much in disagreement here.
My understanding is that the pharisees and saducees were fakes who performed black magic witchcraft. they could perform their own kinds of "miracles" that they got from the fallen angels.

I don't think that Jesus condemned all of the jews tho , but pointed to the hypocrites and the liars. the talmud, yeah, mans law not Gods law, and those men were liars and hypocrites and manipulators who wanted the power and the glory for themselves.

again, Jesus did not condemn all the jews. just the ones who said they were, but were not!