Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-03-2007, 06:28 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,206
Default Ron Paul Watch...


Ron Paul Watch


Is Ron Paul a phony? (zionist stooge?) :-?

Why would a SENIOR MEMBER OF CONGRESS issue such a proposal? knowing full well AL-Queda is a U.S. Government creation?

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c110:H.R.3216:




http://www.iamthewitness.com/index.html

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-03-2007, 07:52 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Ron Paul Watch...

He's playing both sides of the fence like they all do.

Nothing knew!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-03-2007, 10:47 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,206
Default Re: Ron Paul Watch...

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
He's playing both sides of the fence like they all do.

Nothing knew!
Maybe, maybe not...


http://youtube.com/profile?user=RonPaul2008dotcom

either way, can anyone repair the damage done to America, besides GOD?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-04-2007, 05:55 AM
Barbara Barbara is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 696
Default Re: Ron Paul Watch...

If either of you two seriously think Ron Paul is a Zionist (or any body else's) stooge, let me be the first to suggest that you GET REAL.

Obviously, something you are eating, drinking or smoking is affecting your brain.

Now is not the time to wimp out and hedge your bets. Get informed and TAKE A STAND. Either you believe in freedom and individual liberty or you don't.

Remember this:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

The MSM has done a helluva job of ignoring Ron Paul, then they laughed at him and his Constitutional stand on EVERYTHING, along with his legions of grass-roots supporters, who continue to increase on a daily basis. Their toady, Stephanopolis, was rude to Ron's face by laughing and telling him "It's not going to happen," meaning Ron being elected president.

They are gearing up for the next to the last phase where they fight him using every underhanded, lying, mendacious means at their disposal to discredit him. Money and influence will buy a bunch of liars. They plan to keep him busy putting out their "brush fires" so he can't keep getting the word out.

Ron Paul has been in the public eye for over 30 years with never so much as a breath of scandal. If there was anything they could have used they would have kept him out of Congress; in Texas, they threw money to his opponents, redistricted him, everything they could come up with and FAILED.

For two posters who have a reputation for being against the NWO, mind control, etc., I am saddened to see you join their forces by insinuating that Ron Paul could possibly be a Zionist stooge. Shame on both of you.

If you're not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Nothing you have offered is any kind of proof to back up your insinuating "question." Is that the best you can do?

You have seriously lowered yourselves and your veracity in my eyes. Henceforth, I will cease to consider your posts as anything other than unprincipled verbiage.
__________________
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-04-2007, 07:43 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Ron Paul Watch...

I think Dr. Makow should weigh in with his opinion of Ron Paul or an article on his website, at least.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-04-2007, 11:37 AM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,206
Default Re: Ron Paul Watch...

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
I think Dr. Makow should weigh in with his opinion of Ron Paul or an article on his website, at least.
Apparently you need someone do your thinking for yourself.... :-?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-04-2007, 11:46 AM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,206
Default Re: Ron Paul Watch...

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
If either of you two seriously think Ron Paul is a Zionist (or any body else's) stooge, let me be the first to suggest that you GET REAL.

Obviously, something you are eating, drinking or smoking is affecting your brain.

Now is not the time to wimp out and hedge your bets. Get informed and TAKE A STAND. Either you believe in freedom and individual liberty or you don't.

Remember this:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

The MSM has done a helluva job of ignoring Ron Paul, then they laughed at him and his Constitutional stand on EVERYTHING, along with his legions of grass-roots supporters, who continue to increase on a daily basis. Their toady, Stephanopolis, was rude to Ron's face by laughing and telling him "It's not going to happen," meaning Ron being elected president.

They are gearing up for the next to the last phase where they fight him using every underhanded, lying, mendacious means at their disposal to discredit him. Money and influence will buy a bunch of liars. They plan to keep him busy putting out their "brush fires" so he can't keep getting the word out.

Ron Paul has been in the public eye for over 30 years with never so much as a breath of scandal. If there was anything they could have used they would have kept him out of Congress; in Texas, they threw money to his opponents, redistricted him, everything they could come up with and FAILED.

For two posters who have a reputation for being against the NWO, mind control, etc., I am saddened to see you join their forces by insinuating that Ron Paul could possibly be a Zionist stooge. Shame on both of you.

If you're not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Nothing you have offered is any kind of proof to back up your insinuating "question." Is that the best you can do?

You have seriously lowered yourselves and your veracity in my eyes. Henceforth, I will cease to consider your posts as anything other than unprincipled verbiage.

Apparently you did'nt read my post on RON PAUL, I provided a BILL that he proposed to GEORGE BUSH, that called for the assasination or capture of BIN LADEN (A known CIA ASSET) and U.S. government creation (along with Al-Queda) by private militia, NOW TELL ME BARBARA, AGAIN I ASK, WHAT WOULD A SENIOR U.S. CONGRESSPERSON WITH VAST KNOWLEDGE ABOUT INNER-GOVERNMENT WORKINGS BE PROPOSING SUCH A RIDICULOUS BILL?

YOU CAN BRING AND SHOW ME ALL HIS GREAT CONSERVATIVE/LIBERTARIAN RECORD, THE FACT REMAINS OPEN ON HIS REAL INTENTIONS, I BET YOU POLITICAL HACKS DON'T EVEN REALIZE HE'S A FREE-TRADER DID YOU?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-04-2007, 12:02 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,206
Default Re: Ron Paul Watch...

My apoligies to the Ron Paul supporters out there, I'm simply making a point of understanding the current political situation here,I believe not even Ron Paul could fix the enormous problems we face, even if GOD willing they let him win, can't you realize that it's his responsibility to fill thousands of government positions, I sincerly hope you can all forgive me for my viewpoints on Ron Paul, I just am a believer in GOD of the Christian faith, not any humans, peace be with all.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-04-2007, 03:18 PM
Barbara Barbara is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 696
Default Re: Ron Paul Watch...

There was once a "God-fearing" Christian man who was caught in a flood. He managed to make it to the roof of his house where he sat and prayed for God to save him.

Shortly, a motorboat came by and the man at the helm said, "Jump in, I'll take you to safety." "No, thank you," came the reply, "I'm waiting for God to save me."

A little later a helicopter hovered over his house and a rope ladder was thrown down so he could climb up. The man waved them off, yelling "I'm waiting for God to save me."

The waters continued to rise, his house was swept away and he drowned.

On reaching the "pearly gates," the man questioned Saint Peter saying, "I've been a Christian all my life and believed there was nothing that God could not do, so why did he not save me when the flood came?"

Saint Peter replied, "What's your problem, he sent you a motor boat and a helicopter."

If we wind up with a cross-dressing mobster like Guliani, a lobbyist phony like Thompson or a Hillary, don't blame God, he sent you Ron Paul.

********************************


Real, honest free trade, a concept whose time has come.

As far as filling all those thousands of positions, haven't you heard? Ron Paul would work to abolish all those un-Constitutional departments and agencies, forcing tens of thousands of bureaucrats into the unemployment lines where they would have to find REAL jobs and actually WORK for a change.

Imagine, if you can, being free of the IRS, BATF, Federal Reserve, Dept. of Education, Homeland Security - the list goes on and on.

Unless we are a nation seriously suffering from Stockholm Syndrome, there is only one logical choice in 2008, RON PAUL.

Get informed and join the REVOLUTION.
__________________
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-04-2007, 04:17 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,206
Default Re: Ron Paul Watch...

Quote:
Barbara wrote:


If we wind up with a cross-dressing mobster like Guliani, a lobbyist phony like Thompson or a Hillary, don't blame God, he sent you Ron Paul.

********************************


Real, honest free trade, a concept whose time has come.

As far as filling all those thousands of positions, haven't you heard? Ron Paul would work to abolish all those un-Constitutional departments and agencies, forcing tens of thousands of bureaucrats into the unemployment lines where they would have to find REAL jobs and actually WORK for a change.

Imagine, if you can, being free of the IRS, BATF, Federal Reserve, Dept. of Education, Homeland Security - the list goes on and on.

Unless we are a nation seriously suffering from Stockholm Syndrome, there is only one logical choice in 2008, RON PAUL.

Get informed and join the REVOLUTION.
Great post Barbara, Maybe, just Maybe, God has sent us Ron Paul, there is absolutely no excuse for people not to vote for him, unless your a braindead Democrat or Republican, (I wonder why R.Paul does'nt drop the GOP altogether and register independent?) I'll certainly tell everyone I know to vote R. Paul. :-) But I reserve my criticism on his WAR ON TERROR BILL... by the way, which you have not answered my question on the first post here, maybe I'm going to e-mail him directly R. Paul that is .
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sheeple Watch Minuteman General Conspiracy Discussion 21 03-14-2010 01:27 PM
Ron Paul vs Huckabee and the truth about Iraq. Amazing Video!!! Ron Paul is the One!!! SeC Opinions 1 01-07-2008 02:20 PM
True Christians Vote For Ron Paul!!! True Jews Vote For Ron Paul!!! True Muslims Vote For Ron Paul!! SeC Opinions 0 05-24-2007 01:16 AM
Please WATCH and READ sexy-joe General Conspiracy Discussion 0 12-29-2006 08:20 AM
WE WATCH THIS SITE General Conspiracy Discussion 4 11-05-2006 04:05 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.